Customize

CCHR radio downloads on iTunes

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by LR Ache, Mar 8, 2010.

1. LR Ache Member

CCHR radio downloads on iTunes

Announcing CCHR Int's Watchdog Radio on iTunes!

29026214.jpg
  2. AnubisMTL Member

Re: CCHR radio downloads on iTunes

*You hear distant thunder...*
  3. Re: CCHR radio downloads on iTunes

No words....
    should...
    have sent...
    Poet...
  4. Re: CCHR radio downloads on iTunes

Roll for Initiative!

02018F.gif

SCORE!
  5. chrisanon Member

No fucking way.

This is their response to the Times article?

Little surprised they mention CoS in the channel description; doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a front group?
  6. AnubisMTL Member

They screwed up in their excuses so many times already so it's rather pointless to keep saying they are not. They said they were not when the CCHR was in Montreal even though the CCHR video on loop at the exhibition clearly says they are affiliated with the CO$ at the end of it. Back then, I thought the media would lurk more but m'eh...
  7. chrisanon Member

Oh, between today's NYT article and tomorrow's Four Corners, I think the media's lurking more.

You might have a point, though, maybe they've just given up. Learning from mistakes doesn't quite seem to be their style, though.
  8. AnubisMTL Member

You got me there. Indeed, maybe they just gave up. It's often hard for them to find a way to contradict or explain to the media, every single time, why they did slipped the word Scientology in a pre-cooked and pre-packaged CCHR statement. Better yet, even Tommy Davis, himself, has troubles keeping up with his lies about Xenu and stuff. It's the end of their world as they know it, and I feel fine.
  9. STC_SOCk2 Member

I suggest you listen to the show and evaluate it. Then write a review and add your rating.

Spread the word to skeptics, world-wide. I'm sure someone will be happy to find the logical fallacies etc.