Customize

Celebrity Centre London and the London Ideal Orgs are merging

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Mike: Scientology IS Shrinking — More Proof
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-is-shrinking/

Leaked e-mail:
    Excerpt from Mike's post:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. failboat Member

I must say this has been a faptastic September.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Indeed.
    This is the second move they have made.
    I wonder what the reason is?
  4. i don't know why.
    [IMG]
  5. RolandRB Member

This gave me a warm feeling of a less polluted London.

Some of the comments on Rinderpest's blog are good like about the carpet.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-is-shrinking/#comment-17047
    • Like Like x 2
  7. anonysamvines Member

Really? Anyone? Cos we knows some guise who would love to help you.
    They may even bring caek and music!
    • Like Like x 7
  8. RolandRB Member

I can only speculate that the "Church" is having liquidity problems ahead of the upcoming court cases. The US can no longer afford to give the same level of financial support to loss-making Orgs.
  9. RolandRB Member

I guess they will tell DM that the London CC is moving to larger and more up-stat premises. So they are expanding. Plus the London Org has more people coming in the doors so they are expanding. Maybe 68 TCR needs to think positive as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

They definitely are pulling out of Britain, first the cancellation of the British IAS event, and now DOWNSIZING the orgs into one building.

I wonder what other buildings are on the chopping block?

Any that are requiring cash infusions from Flag, I suspect. Like those stupid LRH houses and museums - which require utilities & maintenance - and are Money Pits. As well as Freewinds.

Should be interesting watching Davy sell off while trying to spin it as expansion!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Random guy Member

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. RolandRB Member

The London CC has expanded into much larger and upstat premises (the London Ideal Org). Next will be the Dianetics Centre finding larger and new up-stat premises on Queen Victoria Street. Mega-expansion. Expanding, expanding, expanding all the time.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Roland, which British celebrities are Scientologists? Any actors or theater people? Politicians? They go for the wealthy and established, and especially their children when they are having trying times off away from their family...
    Any names Americans would recognize?
  14. That is interesting. Do others agree with this observation, or do you happen to have some dox to back it up, just for the sake of curiosity? thx.
  15. Anonymous Member

Marcabian sixth fleet, ATTENTION!

Prepare for the Battle of Britain. It shall be a glorious victory!

LI45373890E0D2D-370x278.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  16. RightOn Member

The shrinking of the COS.
    This vid shows the witch melting in the Wiz of OZ. The witch represents the COS.
    Dorothy and the gang represent the people who are still in COS who ORIGINALLY had good intentions when they joined, but they are bullied, scared, lost and only after COS finally crumbles will they BEGIN to be free.
    The bucket of water is Miscavige. LOL
    Ding Dong the Church is Dead!

"Who would of thought a good little girl that Anonymous like you can could destroy my beautiful wickedness"
    • Like Like x 2
  17. RolandRB Member

The Jivators (Jive Aces) were the last ones I know about.
  18. anonamus Member

GAWD 2013 is also full of WIN!
    • Like Like x 3
  19. RolandRB Member

What sort of activity does 68 TCR see these days?
  20. CarterUSP Member

There's enough fapping going on to fill an Ideal Org.
    Probably the only way to fill those empty buildings.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Sperm are Body Thetans ?
  22. CarterUSP Member

I always wondered about the "thetan hand" technique for releasing BTs in the OT7 materials.
    This could explain it.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Enturbuleak Member

Straight Up Vertical Curtains Tech
    • Like Like x 1
  24. How wrong is it to pay for a course at a CoS centre, ingratiate myself, offer my help 'in any way possible, head to London and show them my patented filing technique?

"Where have you put the Mailing Lists?"
    "In the Auditing files of course"
    "I see. What about the Auditing files then?"
    "Oh, they went into the Freeloader Accounts box"
    "What the fuck are you doing??? Where are the Freeloader Accounts then???"
    "Fuck you, that's where, bitch"
    ***Flips double bird, walks out***

They are desperate for help, and its better than nothing
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm sure nobody would do that, so no reason for any sec checking of new folks, or anything like that. Nope!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. I am going to feed you troll. what do you like to eat ?
  27. Is that elf fairy woodland sprite black?
    A nigger elf.
  28. RolandRB Member

I wonder if "London Org and Celebrity Centre" still counts as being a charity such that they are still entitled to non-domestic rates relief.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. It is of no consequence Tjey are fucked and they know it

30. Anonymous Member

What you are missing is the massive amount of ready cash in London right now, and the people who have it to spend.
    Something is about to happen in London and scilons want to be in on the ground floor hoovering up the loot.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. And what is that something?
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, please. You're going to post the same thing no matter what it is.
  33. And what same thing is that?
  34. Anonymous Member

Interesting point someone has up there re London and the money situation. In America and other countries in Europe the numbers are declining at a steady pace. Didn't someone here give an estimate of approximately #40.000 still hanging on for their lives?
    If London org and Celebrity centre merge into one building it solves the problem of expenses.

Here's my thinking though, when David and wife Beckham moved to America it was Tom Cruise and wife who took them under their wing so to speak, that lasted for a short time probably due to the Beckhams not wanting the involvement in Scientology. The friendship was no more , and poor KH was being ignored by the Mrs. Beckham. At that point Wife Beckham had not made her name in the fashion business, she had put her name to jeans which were eventually sold in Target for $30. as opposed to the original starting price of $200. Mrs B considered this as an affront and put her mind to getting her name known and associated with exclusive designer clothing with her own label and designs. She has been highly successful with her designs in the luxury handbag market also.
    In the last few years her earning power has risen to millions both in Europe and America.
    Now Beckham Mr and Mrs have decided to move back to England, taking their wealth and connections with them.

Currently in London there is a massive influx of Russian millionaires who are throwing money around like it is going out of fashion, they are spending vast amounts on a daily basis in restaurants, champagne and shopping.
    Property is being snapped up also, and no bargaining either.

As the reputation of Scientology in America and France is being dragged through the dungheap Miscavige might be looking to more prosperous areas, and as he has a liking for big names in showbiz etc where better to revitalise his church?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. DeathHamster Member

^ reality adjustment
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

You piss on everyone's fire