Customize

Censorship in my country

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Hello

I need all the help i can get from those of you that are creative or that are good at design...
    I live in Istanbul and there is a great problem here in turkey with Freedom of Information and Censorship (example We have sites like; YouTube and Most of Google services and other online information which are still blocked which is the only way for Turkey to get real news and information since all the local newspapers are 100% controlled by the current government ( we know that the government has been threatening and killing reporters that think different than the government or trying to inform the public the truth)). This is an issue that is not really known by the world but this a very serious issue for Turkish people and the negative direction that Turkey is taking. I would really appreciate if you read THIS Wikipedia article specially the "Blocking of the internet sites" part and tell me what you think about it.

By this post i want to inform you about the situation that is currently going on and i wanted to let those in Turkey that want to change this situation that they are not alone that hopefully Anonymous will be there with us to fight to change this situation, i wanted to see who here can help me produce some type of Flyers and/or flags to inform the people.

I hope to hear from all of you that have something say (positive or negative) or that can help with this problem.

Oh and excuse me for my English.
  2. Anonymous Member