Customize

Centralized summer raid

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by EpicYeastTrap, Dec 23, 2008.

?

Centralized raid in July or August

Poll closed May 12, 2009.
Yes 407 vote(s) 75.8%
No 39 vote(s) 7.3%
Maybe (why?) 91 vote(s) 16.9%
  1. incog712 Member

Re: Centralized summer raid

Epic Clearwater megaraid is epic! If any Anon has any lingering doubts about the kind of impact a creepy evil and dangerous cult could have on their community, a visit to Clearwater is one surefire way to clear up any misunderstoods. It's something that just has to be seen to be believed.

There were plans in the works last summer for a centralized raid in Clearwater but Anon's consensus opted for a national raid on the DC Mall that weekend instead. Clearwater Anon's graciously post-poned their plans to avoid any conflict. It would be awesome to see a monster Clearwater raid come off this summer. That and the Sea Org would just shit in their pants.

Not to suggest that any other cities/towns in any continent should be discouraged from inviting outside Anon's over to join them from time to time. Cross-pollination for the Win!

Mebbe best to schedule any centralized raids on dates that don't conflict with the global raid dates so as not to diminish numbers at the globals?
  2. Consensus Member

I honestly think the real win of a major clearwater raid would be the participation of the locals. I absolutely understand why we did DC when we could (it's hard to book the steps of the Lincoln memorial), and I had a blast there, but you can't expect your average DC citizen to give two shits about this. Clearwater is different.
  3. Anonymous Member

As London's been mentioned for UK, I'm just gonna point out that they're not central. Birmingham, in the Midlands (middle lands), is.
  4. Nataku Member

So the US should go with Kansas, then?
  5. SRQanon Member

I VOTE CLEARWATER! we are already offering to host it... assuming the cops give us the go...
  6. anon0004 Member

I vot ea place where cheap flights go to
  7. anonymous612 Member

You can get better airfare deals flying into the St Pete(lol SP)/Clearwater airport. At least vs Tampa International.

You'd better, it was your fucking idea. :rolleyes:

One thing that's really important to understand is that, while they run the city (or at least mostly), scifags are such a small population that essentially all of the city is on Anon's side. The car horns have to be heard to be believed. Lol CWpublic would shit themselves in excitement.
  8. Re: Centralized summer raid

Anonymous party caravan down the east coast anyone?
  9. Anonymous Member

Hmmm....summertime in Clearwater? That sounds fucking hot and humid and gross, just like DC was....
  10. 3rdMan Member

Centralize the next raid on a country-by-country basis, perhaps?

Example: Brit-Fags all centralize in London?
    U.S.-Fags: All centralize in a major city (I'd prefer Riverside just to make Stone and DM shit bricks)
  11. King Nerd Member

I would propose a literal central location (in the US, anyway), as it would cost roughly the same amount of cash for everyone wishing to go.

If that can be arranged, I would love to attend. It would be great to [STRIKE]drink[/STRIKE] protest with many of you.
  12. Anonymous Member

Country by country is a great idea... as for the usa, what about los angeles? would it be possible to do one day at the hollywood locations and the next day at gold?

la also isn't as hot or humid as clearwater, and there's stuff to do at night :X
  13. Whatwho Member

I am down for this! But money and time is a factor for me...I'd need to know moar before commiting...=)
  14. the anti Member

there is always LA, i mean we have a crap load of scilon buildings here, insane handlers a lots of events here.

and the best part, we are by the beach
  15. Re: Centralized summer raid

Why do you want a centralized summer raid, and why are you holding it in the middle of winter? (j/k I'm a southern hemisfag)
  16. Pacifist Member

ANONYMOUS, TO [strike]THE CLIFFS[/strike] CLEARWATER!
  17. N. Ron Rubber Member

We should act the following, IMHO:

- Local raid in July (as usual)
    - Two weeks later, we will organise two mega-raid: one in London & one in Clearwater or Los Angeles
    - Then local raid again in August
  18. Sefus Member

Ima coming to DC at least! Nuther MASSIVE >9000 please.

East Coast Party is expensive but great idea.
  19. amaX Member

i vote kansas.
  20. King Nerd Member

Central US. I like your style, lady.
  21. Re: Centralized summer raid

Only if Rick Astley sings for us in person and this happens in Clearwater, would I even begin to be interested.
  22. Anonymous Member

Nothing against the east coast but DC was humid as fuck. How about L.A? It's Big Blue or Gold and it's got a happening night life.
  23. Re: Centralized summer raid

but...Clearwater has a really cheap youth hostel where everybody could stay and rock and roll all night and party every day!
  24. Anonymous Member

Another LAfag here, posting anonymously saying it should be in LA so I don't have to do shit.
  25. Anonymous Member

MOAR DC!!
  26. amaX Member

We're in the process of planning for here in C'water, but I still vote Kansas.
  27. Snake Member

Only if it's in LA or Clearwater.
  28. MsDweller Member

yes/yes
  29. Anonymous Member

Voting for either LA or Clearwater as they are the largest cult centers in the US. But leaning more towards LA due to better access to accommodation and it is an easier destination for anons interstate and abroad to get to.
  30. Re: Centralized summer raid

Sounds intriguing, but the Creation Museum will have to wait a bit longer for our full, undivided, loving attention.

Edit: Also, I vote LA.
  31. kitfisto Member

Fuck yeah you crazy crackas !!!! I was wanting to do this for the Anonyversary but shit got out of hand at the shop so it was a no go . This would be fucking wonderful . Also , HubbardTelescope is my lady , hands off mutha fuckas . (she digs my tats and grill)
  32. King Nerd Member

LaAnons vote LA. ClearwaterAnons vote Clearwater.

This is why we can't have nice things.
  33. the anti Member

you know maybe we have have both, the US is a rather large area and both LA and clearwater are important places to them on both sides of the country

thoughts? ideas?
  34. Anonymous Member

DO WANT. Such a thing would be epic.
  35. Re: Centralized summer raid

I vote for Skegness.
  36. Lorelei Member

FLA FTW. Though, damn, people are going to have heat stroke. Why don't we ever plan these things for months when it is cooler (in the Northern Hemisphere at least) and wigs / masks / costumes aren't practically suicidal to wear?
  37. flimbos Member

38. basil Member

Yay! We could all stay at Butlins!
  39. Fuckeye Member

Britfags should come here. You know, just because.
  40. FUCK Member

CLEARWATER!!!!