Customize

Centralized summer raid

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by EpicYeastTrap, Dec 23, 2008.

?

Centralized raid in July or August

Poll closed May 12, 2009.
Yes 407 vote(s) 75.8%
No 39 vote(s) 7.3%
Maybe (why?) 91 vote(s) 16.9%
  1. Re: Centralized summer raid

We ran into this same division of Anon problem last year when we were planning the >9000 raid on the National Mall. We had some people wanting everyone to converge on the Capital, others wanted to divide the country into sections and have massive regional protests.

Let me break it down for you.

Planning something this big and complicated isn't something Anonymous does often and with good reason. Being chaotic is easy and fun, plans are hard. An Operation like this will require thousands of dollars to finance, months of planning and coordination with other cities, hundreds of hours spent organizing the event, and a strong team of people who come out of the woodwork and volunteer to shoulder some of the responsibility. The people involved will get no sleep for days, will be under an incredible amount of pressure not to fail, and need to handle all the problems and crises that inevitably come up. Drama in your city will be part of the deal. A huge epic party would be awesome, but the people clamoring for regional protests and just naming cities need to be aware of the huge commitment of time and resources that goes into something like this. You can't just nominate a city to hold a big event because you think it's a good location, the Anons in that area need to decide they'd be willing to do the work and then everyone who can should show their support by getting their lazy asses to the location. From what I see in the US at least, Clearwater is the only city who has so far volunteered to take on this project.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Centralized summer raid

How about If you can't make the continental protests you can go to one of a couple alternates e.g. say you live in Plymouth and you can't make the CONTINENT WIDE PROTEST in Berlin you can go to London. For Americans replace the cities with San Fransisco, Clearwater, and Los Angeles respectively.
  3. Hammurabi Member

Strike at the heart. Clearwater is my vote.
  4. anonymous612 Member

Clearwater has approval from police <edited out>.
  5. Black Moriah Member

Clearwater. I'm willing to take the drive for one massive raid.
  6. Re: Centralized summer raid

Wise Anon is wise. Clearwater seems to be the best candidate for this. First off, who all here is actually a Clearwater anon and wants to make this happen? (basically a TL:DR)
  7. zebrafaced Member

I'm from Ocala (basically, a few hours north of Clearwater) and I'm willing to spread info on the massive raid like AIDS. Not much else I can do.
  8. anonymous612 Member

*pleads the Fifth*
  9. NateRiver Member

Sounds like fun, but just speaking from aus, not too sure what the interest level is here. It's pretty clear that it'd have to be sydney. Any sydney anon's here that can hep out?
  10. incog712 Member

A fifth of MacAllan's is 4u
  11. anonymous612 Member

I'll leave it to the rest of Clearwater to make their own comments, but do not want, at least for me.
  12. Elbynonamous Member

We're already planning one for the southeastern states sometime in May. Anyone interested, PM me.
  13. zebrafaced Member

The way I see it, as well as how others thought of it last night, if people want to show up, then they should just show up, rather than going through the painful process of organizing and raising thousands of dollars for a huge protest.
  14. anonymous612 Member

This.

Yer all invited (ESPECIALLY OCALA GO GO GO), but to a normal monthly whenever you can make it that won't cost us $10000+ and drive us Tom Cruise Crazy. We/I much prefer our regular monthly protests, they've been very effective for us.
  15. HouseSpiderV2 Member

>9000 was beyond awesome. Clearwater was epic. >9000 in Clearwater would make the scilons shit bricks and would be epicly awesome.

I'm thinking about having Coachman Park filled up with anons chanting memes at the Sandcastle while anons mill through the streets of downtown demanding to be saluted by Sea Orgers... and it just made my dick move.
  16. Akujiki Member

COME

TO

LA

FOR

SRS

LULZ

MEET

DAN

MURNAN
  17. HouseSpiderV2 Member

But I miss Peter Mansell.... =(
  18. Anonymous Member

oh yeah. because the over 9000 man march wasn't a pile of fail (and humidity).
  19. incog712 Member

We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us
    Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying
    over every mistake
    You just keep on trying
    till you run out of caek.

Clearwater 2009

WE COME BACK

20. zebrafaced Member

Ocala will eventually be down there, don't you worry. Might not be for a couple of months, BUT IT WILL COME TO PASS!
  21. GOA Member

Anons continuing to plan is epic. Clearwater as the site of a another major protest = interesting. If Anons can provide details and dates with advance notice, PA may be able to provide legions of /b/lackup.

Keep up the good work, gentlemen.
  22. zebrafaced Member

The problem is, when megaraids are planned, it apparently puts way too much stress on the hosting cell. Not to mention, it costs a lot of money. Which is why several Cwaterfags are suggesting that you just show up, no big planning, and then maybe an after raid party? That bit would cost money but since several cells seem to be getting donations, might not be that big of a deal.
  23. Still Alive Member

Los Angeles.

Why? Sweat + Anonymous = DO NOT WANT

/thread
  24. Anonymous Member

Thanks Clearwater for stepping up!

I look forward to hearing:

- That you have critical mass locally to pull it off, with the help of the hive
    - You've talked to the DC planners and fully understand the scope of the undertaking (as well as how it could be improved)
    - You have or know you can secure all necessary permits and/or police cooperation
    - You are prepared to move soon on building consensus for a specific date

I am not opposed to LA or any other location, but if Clearwater's ready, able & willing then do eeeeetttt!
  25. anonymous612 Member

No.

Plz2b listening.

We are not planning a global.

We have talked and we do not want.

If you want to show up for a monthly, we will absofuckinglutely love it.

Ask HouseSpider, we make wonderful hosts.

But we are not doing a global, and if any Cwaterfag is thinking otherwise they need to get with the rest of us because rly where the fuck have they been during discussions.
  26. fucker Member

i choose maybe as i don't know the details and may be out of town ¬_¬
  27. anon0004 Member

if this gonna be pulled, I would vote for london.

It has an epic protest site, Anons are hilarious there, I need an excuse to go there, and flights are quite cheap from a lot of locations.

I mean German Anons would also step up to the task, and I´d like to see Sabine Webers face.
    But getting the Collective majority from the US, where the cult is strongest to the Fatherland, is moar than stoopid.

So for me it would be London
  28. juche Member

You know you all want to come to the Ideal CC...
  29. incog712 Member

Sage thots indeed.

Still, plox2b open for sum reconsiderationz.

Seriously, so much talk of needing thousands of jewgoldz and suffering painful headaches to pull off an epic raid is a distraction. The Summer of Lulz was last year. If anything, this is the Summer of SRS BZNS. Bless their hearts, most of the Lulzonlyfags have long since disappeared from this scene. Even the largest cities are lucky to see more than a couple dozen Anon's turn up for a local global raid. Hard core fucking anons that recognize this cult for what it is and are as committed to dismantling it today as they were a year ago when all of this kicked in.

At this stage, it's pretty unlikely that a national raid anywhere would pull in much more than around 100 Anon's from distant cities. Maybe toss in another 40 or so from any surrounding areas, if that. Roughly the same number of people that turned out for last years March Raid on Flag, only all seasoned warriors that know the rules of the game. We don't need to be renting PA systems and securing permits from the National Park service. We don't need to be flying in Leaderfags from all over the place for fail fucking autograph sessions. All Anon needs is caek and scilons. We can bring our own caek but Clearwater has teh scilons. Lots of em. New Sea Org recruits seriously in need of a doubt condition while they still have enough control over their own minds to have one. Fat cat OT publics that just can't bear witnessing the entheta before their checks have even had a chance to clear.

Anon's can can pretty much take care of themselves. Clearwater isn't a large city, but it's got as much experience handling large groups of people as any other city does and it's got more motel rooms than scientology has ex-scilons. And in summertime, most of them are pretty much sitting empty at discounted rates (not the ex-scilon's, but the motel rooms).

In a couple of years, once this cult can no longer be recognized from what it once was, then we can break out the jewgoldz, rent the ballroom at the Ft. Homicide, invite the old lulzfags back and throw an epic dance party. But for now, there's still a war on and for better or for worse, Clearwater is our beach head.

I luvs me sum Clearwater Anons, srsly. And if Clearwater truly does not want, then that's Clearwaters call

Buuuuuuut.... just sayin.
  30. anonymous612 Member

Just sayin.

Last I heard (roughly four hrs ago) our Global Planning to do list consisted of:

1. Call back police sgt and tell him we reconsidered and aren't going ahead with it.

2. NEVER EVER EVER LET SOMEONE FROM OUT OF STATE VOLUNTEER US FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITHOUT ASKING FIRST EVER EVER AGAIN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

3. see #2.
  31. twelve Member

There is only one legitimate response to a statement like this:

orlyeh.jpg
  32. incog712 Member

lol In the basement of his mom's house at R'Leyh, dead lulzfag lies fapping
  33. Re: Centralized summer raid

>.>

Last I heard, you were the one who wanted to do it and BTW was asking for my halp when I'm out of state, so..........yeah.
  34. twelve Member

You know it, faggot. :cool:
  35. anonymous612 Member

=) Would you have preferred to listen to the bawwfest Cwater was dealing with?
  36. the anti Member

AND

TIM

ARMER,

AND

PATTY

BABER,

AND

JEFF

FARROW,

AND

THE

OTHERS
  37. Re: Centralized summer raid

I did say that was going to happen. <.< That will be $50 for your psychic prediction. Thank you for calling Madame HT. Brb, becoming black Jamaican woman.
  38. Zak McKracken Member

THIS.

Is the reason why we really need to have a >9002 march in DC this year.
    Because HT hasn't got enough hassle, or drama- and is apparently running for Anonymous Leadar again.

Let's pick a date. July 4?
    White House lawn?

HT- we'll leave it to you to make all the arrangements, same as before.
    Let us out-of-townies know if there's anything we can do to halp. <3
  39. Re: Centralized summer raid

Sure thing, lemme call up my homeboy Barak O. He's a pretty cool guy, I'm sure he'll let us crash at his place.

P.S. VOTE FOR HT FAGGOTS!
  40. cowboyanon2 Member

actually those suggesting Kansas.. I believe st. louis mo. is the center point of u.s. and cbb would volunteer sex to all across nation (or maybe not)

seems there definitely should be east and west coast sites.. west coast seems to be L.A. and east coast clearwater would have been great spot, as the supposed mecca of CO$.. but otherwise.. maybe nyc.. where with the huge populations you could draw a huge crowd..