Customize

Change.org petition to Department of Justice: Hold David Miscavige Accountable

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Today I became aware of this petition and although I don't know what its result is likely to be, I wanted to make sure more people were aware of it.

Quote:

Why This Is Important

David Miscavige and his cronies who lead the Church of Scientology have been able to get away with human rights abuses against the public, journalists, rank & file Scientologists and former Church leaders for decades. Recent defections of high ranking former leaders finally make it possible for Miscavige to be held accountable for crimes including kidnapping, conspiracy and assault — but only if the FBI and Department of Justice take action! (Tampa Bay Times: "Ex-Clearwater Scientology officer Debbie Cook testifies she was put in 'The Hole,' abused for weeks")

Ask Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate criminal activity committed by David Miscavige and the leadership of the Church of Scientology & bring them to justice!

The petition can be found at http://www.change.org/petitions/depa...for-his-crimes
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Herro Member

Lol this shit again.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. RoflCockter Member

never gonna give it up, never gonna let it down...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

worthless waste of bites and bytes ........
  6. Anonymous Member

LOL Holder's still backpedalling madly away from the Fast and Furious thing. I think he'll quietly sit out the rest of his time in office, hoping no one notices him too much. Stir the Scientology pot? Never, not this boychik.
  7. RoflCockter Member

never said anything opposite, I do enjoy being a waste of bits and bytes.