Customize

Chanology Timeline?

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Johnny Thunder, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Rex Fowler
    Aaron (I forget his last name - the ex from Australia)
    The obsession with Suri
    Austin Fulmer
    The Australian Senate petition
    Arnie and his magic potion prediction
    Skip "I'm gonna write a book about Anonymous - who wants to help?" from the hipster forum
    The Marcab Ning Thing
    AMA's secure clambake log-in info that didn't get shared with the entire world :p
    Jett Travolta's death
    Nameless and her barbecue
    Anonybanks - Mr. Money
    TAM giving everyone access to mod forum
    King Nerd's palaver where we learned everyone is OSA
    Boris' dog, Rex
  2. rof Member

3. Anonymous Member

Aaron Saxton.

I must have missed that one.
  4. amaX Member

I can only conclude that my life is poorer for never having had the chance to buy this man a pint after we protested together.
    Thank you for sharing this, Jens.
    Rest in peace, Dave Bird.

DaveB1_l.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MagooT44 Member

6. MagooT44 Member

I know she wasn't Anonymous....but she loved you all. Please always remember
    Ida Camburn. She was...she will always be....a warrior of the heart. (For anyone new, she lost her son 30 years+ ago and started fighting Scientology long before most. She died, never having spoken to her son.
    Thank you to whomever made this video: She loved it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Tory we love you !
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. MagooT44 Member

Thank you! Ditto :) You all have made some of *the* best videos...evvvvvvvvvvahaaaaaa. I honestly think
    you should create a web site w/ just those videos. Gather up as many as you can, as they should have their
    own site, and yes, as more are made...they can be added. But already, as seen above, you have TONS of great
    ones. Think about it. If I knew how, I would. They are history in the making. :) Magoo
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Hopefully some of the more experienced people will make a website with all the Videos. It is a great idea.

I watch all your Youtube videos... I love your Q and A`s that you are doing - in fact I love all your videos and posts and blogs you do... I think YOU are so brave. You inspire many people.. x Keep spreading the word and keep telling the truth on the Evil Cult Of Scientology.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. amaX Member

Please stop posting that "we" love Tory. We don't all love Tory. Many of us remember what Tory did to harm Anons and her refusal to give a sincere apology or to show any remorse.
    The fact that she skulks her way back here to why we protest is an insult to many of us.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Magoogate
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I love Tory. She is doing lots of good things. Maybe this is what you should remember. She has inspired a lot of people to come out of the EVIL CULT "
    • Like Like x 1
  12. amaX Member

Do not tell me how to feel about Christman. Believe me: I am more passionate about the permanent harm Christman did to dedicated Anons than you are of anything that insincere narcissist has ever done. Most people will never know the damage that woman did to Project Chanology. Christman herself has proven that she could give a damn less about what she did.

What she did is part of the history of Chanology and I encourage each of you to educate yourselves about that part of our history so we are not doomed to repeat it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Thing is I can write what I like. If you don`t like her that`s fine. I do like her ! I wont reply to anymore of your rude posts !
  14. Anonymous Member

Most people will never know the damage that woman did to Project Chanology
    This comment you wrote, make you sound like an arrogant pig !
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. amaX Member

Oh, dear. Bolded, but not capslock? I'm not sure how to take that. I can also write what I want and I will always post a disclaimer when someone posts a "we" love Tory love letter on wwp.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. amaX Member

The reasons most people won't know the damage that woman did to Chanology is because most of the people she exposed and harmed had to leave for safety reasons, a lot people have dropped out of Chanology over time since the incident, and some of you just want to love her no matter what horrible things she does:
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Magoogate
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. RightOn Member

Oct. 28th, 2012 the Big List hits 2000
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

sorry dude, but itsa matter of GTFO. Some of us were/are privy to the ToryMagoo bullshit that unfolded a long while back. She put out the challenge and gotsz spanked...period...nothin else.
    Tory underestimated us, it's that simple.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. patriot75 Member

I spotted a GOOOOD one in there with 6's WUT---Cultology. Proops to you 6....:)
  20. amaX Member

edit: 100get!

as much as i'd like to let six take credit for that decoupage...i cannot. i spent too many hours cutting and cutting and gluing that thing. btw---i add new numbers every anoniversary. :D
    • Like Like x 2
  21. sallysock Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. amaX Member

23. sallysock Member

Haha...I did too...no idea. Anyone?
  24. Anonymous Member

This video still gets to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. sallysock Member

Never saw this, until now of course.
    Cynical me's eyes are leaking.
    Thank you for this.
  26. Anonymous Member

I love this one, for many reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

Three gens of protestors:
    LPIC0157.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  28. anonymous612 Member

Regarding how much "we" love Tory...

I love that Tory is banned from protesting essentially anywhere within my city anyone might want to protest in. It keeps me from ever needing to actually be in the same room as her. Is that close enough to "we love Tory"?

I thought you wanted to be permabanned from WWP. Would you kindly get back on that? I mean, we still have a Thunderdome, and I wouldn't want you to get almost raped via the internet again.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. anonymous612 Member

There's some. Do a Google Videos or Youtube search for Cultwatch. And of course, it'd be hugely beneficial of you to upload any you have saved.

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

January 2026

A small band of masked Scientonamous, led by Mark "Marty" Rathbun ("Theta Beard Man") begin protesting outside Chanology Land Base, against the attempted suppression of all footage of the 2025 Chanology Unicorn Cosplay Christmas Special.

February

L Ron Hubbard returns from Target 2 to condemn "After Earth".
  31. TinyDancer Member

• Like Like x 4
  32. jensting Member

33. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. The jumpsuit was never explained... It was just part of the gig.
    That's me on the left in that photo. In the pink/purple skirt.

The tl;dr story of how we got the photo op... Was basically the event manager had googled beforehand to see what interest it had drummed up and discovered the imminent dispatch of a crack team of fawksian party operatives. This somehow resulted in her wanting to meet /us/ and Jedi pointing out that the MTV artist of the whenever winner flyiers up everwhere. Which he won as a result of a previous Anon troll Op. Resulted from the major part some of us present has played in said op.
    Rick was pretty kewl. He went from bunny in headlights to looking like he was going to cry, upon meeting us. Not everyday you meet a star and the star is the one trying not to freak out. But, ho hum.
  35. I don't think anybody yet mentioned Megaraids.
    The first one in London was truely Mega 3 days with attendees from more European countries than I can count.
    There were some US ones too... But never paid attention there.
    There was a Megaraid in Hamburg maybe December 2009?
    Where we had a press conference hosted by Germanies Interier Minister Ursula Caburta at the Alberta town hall.
    It resulted in the meme of a bunch of anons sat round a big board room table with the caption "Anonymous, now has board meetings". If anybody remembers or has a link to it still. Made German daytime TV, where we were described as "A mysterious secret society from the internet". That one is on dewtube, if you want to hunt it down
    We then had a big party on the open green space opposite the Hamburg Org. With DJ, Sound system, marquees.... Which Ursula had granted a free permit for.
    The Org had applied for permission to counter protest this. But was told to STFU and GB2THEORG.

There were a couple more london ones... Which didn't have the force of pervious... Ireland has a megaraid last year... And there was one in France after French Scilons beat up a Clown landing him in intensive care for a while.

Nobodies mentioned Marblecake yet. I won't divulge details here.
    But, its the original name of the 'group' that was responsible for birthing chanology.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. This photo is from outside the TCR Org in London from the first raid
    huh4.jpg

TrollGear was a thing for a while. Produced by a former ED mod from London raid footage

Of course... Operation Mankini... In February england.

First London protest:

For a while there was a regular Anonnews production from the Hamburgers. Professional standards were professional. Shot in a green screen studio and locally dubbed by anons of respective languages... It fizzled out after all the work ending up being 2 people and a pile of volunteers who did nothing past volunteering.
    • Like Like x 3