Customize

CHANOLOGYSF 2012: Springtime for Slappy

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Mar 23, 2012.

1. RightOn Member

hell no, but if you want to, go ahead.
  2. Anonymous Member

You know what would be truly epic is if you guys were to get a poster of LRH or DM's face, laminate it and duct tape it to the ground in front of the ORG entrance. The cult members would have to walk of the face of their leaders to get in and out. The photos would be truly epic and then we could drop knowlage reports on the people in the photos.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

how do you get away with attaching stuff to their gate and having stuff so close to their steps anyways?
    Not on their property?
    I would have thought they would have had a huge fit by now and cried trespassing.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. adhocrat Member

Moog went a bridge gate bit too far when he hung the sign. Cop said no and cult came out and bawwed. Video shows some of it. But it was truly a fun moment.
    Pass, then. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

love it. but someone pointed out that if a person going in or out of the org slipped and fell, we could possibly be sued. doesn't matter if they would win or not. we all know how litigious the cult is. so... CHALK TECH.

maybe one of our chalk artists could mock up some LRH or DM images...
  6. Anonymous Member

Good point, ok I will revise it. We need a cardboard cut out of LRH or DM to use as a stencil for chalk. Maybe somthing like "stepping in this box means you hate DM and LRH" and drawing a big square in front of the door.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

^I think he's done it before, though, and it was okay -- difference this time was cops around for St. Stupid's day and it not being after-hours.

But esp. compared with other orgs, it's amazing the stuff they tacitly approve of us doing! lol
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. MOOG Member

legally it is trespassing, so i wouldn't recommend it. it's just the Happy Tom Cruise Face on the locked gate is something i've always wanted to see, ever since the opening of CLUB XENU. somehow it seemed less risky with St Stupid running around and a cop watching me. but please don't follow my example, it's just too silly.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Chipshotz Member

Party with purpose!!
    You're invited SFanons!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  13. Anonymous Member

Wasn't Katie Holmes seen feeding the penis gummies to little Suri?!

Also, doesn't the "we're-compatible-with-all-religions" cult realize that this Friday is Good Friday for Christians and the day before Passover for Jews? Does that Party include Fasting?

This cult should Party with a 12-Month Calendar and schedule accordingly.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. enthaeon Member

QFT
    • Like Like x 2
  15. failboat Member

zP10f.gif
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

for Google purposes, the plain-text translation:

DAVID MISCAVIGE
    PARTY WITH PENIS
    • Like Like x 5
  17. RightOn Member

oh come on
  18. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 8
  19. SPRTT Member

Food and drinks at 6:30 p.m. (ricenbeans and water, wut), low budget elementary talent show circa 1983 at 6:31 p.m., and regging from 6:45 p.m. through 2:00 p.m. Staturday. So sad this is considered a partay. Why partay with penii when you can Club with Xenu. Just putting that out there.

Given the likely ricenbeans, and the COS love of dictionaries, I opt for definition 2 of expansion at http://www.thefreedictionary.com/expansion:

The state of being expanded.

Is beano a psyche drug? Cause Norcal Alliance is expanding and I don't want to be there when she blows. Oh wait, I do. Hai ET.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. adhocrat Member

this is where the action is, part two, parades, camera ladies...
    • Like Like x 8
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. MOOG Member

THIS ONE GOES OUT 2 ET <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 4
  23. MOOG Member

GOOD MORNING SCIENTOLOGISTS, EX-SCIENTOLOGISTS, LOVED ONES, CRITICS & ANONYMOUS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

GOOD MORNING YOU DANCING FOOL. HERE HAVE AN EGG FOR EASTER. &lt;3

DSC_0310.JPG
    • Like Like x 4
  25. skeptic2girl Member

It is 11:11 pm. Scientologists are in Mountain View partying like it's 1969*
    We watched bookboy and his partners in cult crime carpooling to the Reg-a-thon.
    For whatever reason, little Pippi was left behind. Either she was being punished or rewarded (because at least if there are SF Anons out there, you can have some vicarious fun).

Jeff Quiros, "president" (lol) of the SF Church of Scientology, must have told her that someone needed to stay behind to lie to the police. (video uploading)

Oh. Yes. She. Did.

Twice, at least. A very good-natured, cheerful police sergeant pulled up to the org after his department had received a phone call that we were completely blocking the sidewalk. When he saw it was just moog and me (one of our most epic fags had to answer the call of duty at the last moment) he said, "Obviously you are not blocking the sidewalk." Just as he was about to drive away, little pippi comes out and tells him that, no, she was NOT calling about blocking the sidewalk but that we had written anti-religious stuff on the sidewalk.

Strange! She had never even read what we had written:
    [IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  26. skeptic2girl Member

groovin' for et:
    [IMG]
    this was actually not moog putting up this poster -- he was making his hands look like there were dancing independently of his body. Creepy AND funny (and the cult is only the former)!
    [IMG]
    free plug for UPS:
    [IMG]
    pippi had come out to make sure our signs were not touching their building:
    [IMG]
    what? a cigarette butt on the Scientology emblem? sacr-e-licious white glove FAIL:
    [IMG]
    let's move the camera in closer...
    [IMG]
    SF Anons say HI HI HI HI HI!!! (notice awesome new cruise card!)
    [IMG]
    -AND-
    [IMG]
    see you at the megaraid!
    ps: you, too, epic out-of-town protestors!! :)
    • Like Like x 7
  27. Anonymous Member

KYLE BRENNAN LIVES

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Anonymous Member

for Victoria Britton...

[IMG]

...with LOVE, Anonymous
    • Like Like x 5
  29. MOOG Member

Pippi lies to S.F.P.D...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Pippi gets told...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

video uploading...
    • Like Like x 6
  30. Anonymous Member

^here is pts version of PIPPI LIES
    oh how I wish I got the full thing of the sf police sergeant! I was holding my camera (having forgotten it wasn't running -- and he was so funny and cool! not only did he say that obviously the CULT was lying about us blocking the sidewalk, but when he thought my camera was on, he kind of chuckled and pointed at the camera and said, "And look! Now I'm on camera!!" and he mugged for the camera...)
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

also, cult members - bookboy included - carpool to the event in Mountain View (see posted earlier in thread) -- we didn't realize that was where they were going until we saw their inexplicable drum (!)

32. moarxenu Member

My favorite line:

Moog to cop: "We love you, man."
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Xenu Is Lord Member

In all seriousness I want to know where the authority came from to deface the public sidewalk with this?

Can every business or church now have one? The tards want to bitch about chalk and Anti Religious crap but what about Pro Religious markijgs promoting a cult on public property. Separation of Church and State!
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  34. MOOG Member

HEEEEEERRRRRRR'S PIPPI!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

LONG DISCO VERSION!

• Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

This young woman appears to me to be very confused, and very frightened. Makes me very sad when I see young people getting mangled in the cult's buzz saw.
    • Like Like x 6
  36. Chipshotz Member

Pippi looks sad.
    Was she born into the cult??
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

I don't think she is frightened, though. She knows exactly what she's doing. Angry and frustrated, yes, but that's it.
  38. Anonymous Member

also, she's not as young as she looks. She's over 21. Maybe 23 or 25.
  39. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 6