Customize

ChanologySF 2012: The Winter of Our DiscoTech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Very nice indeed.
  2. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 13
  3. over9000OT Member

Awesome you guise.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. moarxenu Member

Epic Buttchurch caek is epic.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. enthaeon Member

screen caps are winning, moog.

tommy gorman tommy gorman cameo <3

hulanon's first raid = traffic jam

butt nao
    35q5vr.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Zhent Member

SF anons are DOING IT RITE! Shit is so uptone. Keep up the good work!

omg its been so long since we have done carameldansen in Sydney, brings a tear to my eye to see you glorious faggots.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

You gots ta rent you a new caek!
  8. moarxenu Member

DO EET FAGGOTS!!!!111
    • Like Like x 1
  9. adhocrat Member

We're out here shitting rainbows. Come join us.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. ethicstrouble Member

So much I wish I could say, here is what I can.

1. Stats are going down.
    2. Things are anemic in the org and more people are getting disillusioned.
    3. You protesters are having an impact.
    4. Events are smaller, less public; approx 80% staff and 20% public.
    5. Staff pay is down, some staff can afford a couple lunches at McDonalds with one weeks pay.
    6. Debbie Cook’s email created a stir.
    7. There is infighting.
    8. The OT’s are so brain washed I think only God could straighten them out.
    9. The other hard core thinks there is such a thing as OT. Again God.
    10. The two categories above can’t support the Org forever.
    11. There are no new people, and no new deep pockets.
    12. Be careful out there. (this could also be number 1)
    13. I may be out sooner than I thought and hope to have a surprise.
    14. I can dance, how good is debatable by some, not by me.
    15. Love you guys.
    • Like Like x 25
  11. lostatsea Member

Love you back. <3
    • Like Like x 7
  12. SPRTT Member

Anons, take formation. Ready, set, bullbait! My gawd. That was like watching a deranged pep club. I lurve you guys.

Also, epic chalk moar epic! Epic frosting had me lol'ing, wondering if you fought over who got the slice with "butt" on it. Lulzcaek! Rock on!
    • Like Like x 5
  13. skeptic2girl Member

I forgot to ask to hear the story about what the bakery person said why a certain Anon asked, "Could you please write EPIC BUTTCHURCH on the cake?"

oh, Ethics Trouble!! If you think that caek looked good, just wait and see what we can come up with when you get out! CAEK CAEK CAEK dance party!!

Also, please be out by May 5th for SF MEGARAID!!

<3<3<3

s2g
    • Like Like x 6
  14. JeffQuiros Member

My SF Morgue is so downstat, I thought I'd cheer myself up by motoring up to Davis to visit my old haunt.

I'm sad to say that almost as soon as I entered Vacaville, I was hit with the overpowering, sickly stench of FAIL.

Did some research beforehand:

http://davis.patch.com/listings/church-of-scientology-mission-of-davis

I didn't think it had actually closed! But when I tried to call, the phone had been disconnected.

btw, "Rate this business"?! We're a church! A BUSINESS church! Damn you, Davis Patch!

http://daviswiki.org/Scientology

[IMG]
    ^I'm beginning to suspect this photo was staged :(

[IMG]
    ^in happier days, Scientologists lived here. Too bad that was in the 1970's, at least 20 years before UCD built student apartments in that area.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. JeffQuiros Member

Here's what some SPs posting at Davis wiki had to say about the history of Scientology in Davis:

http://daviswiki.org/Scientology

16. JeffQuiros Member

The sad state of affairs for Scientology in Davis, January 2012. I barfed all over myself:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Someone has a sick sense of humor: look what got left behind! Is the Way to Happiness really an empty mission? :(

[IMG]

Speaking of which, this also got left behind... I guess Scientology can't save marriages after all:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I can't believe they left the fire extinguisher! We could have sold that shit on ebay!!

[IMG]
    ^If you've ever seen the clouds of cigarette smoke enveloping the SF Org, you'll realize this sign was a big mistake, and could have meant the difference between upstat and downstat.
    • Like Like x 7
  17. ^Is it possible that the cult could have bought this building and - while renovating, apparently - they're using the cult lit to double as window covering AND cult advertising? Seems very coincidental to me, since you can totally read the newspapers all unfolded out like that... no one's reading them while they're in the FailBox.

I know the cult is broke, but they seem to come up with money when they want it...

How can we find out who owns this building?
  18. enthaeon Member

Adhocrat spoke at length with one of the owners/managers-- they are opening a french restaurant. They are aware of Scientology and their moonbattery.

Our allies are growing, Jeff.

trollface.jpg?1296494117.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. adhocrat Member

I had a long talk with a woman Saturday. I had not seen her approach, but then she and her daughter were standing there looking frankly curious. So I approached, we struck up a conversation. We spent ten minutes discussing life and how culty the cult was. Then I asked her about herself. I had noticed something odd about her body language. She was not acting as if she was going to continue on her merry way.

Turns out she was the one setting up the restaurant. One of them, in any case, i was not paying much attention, but I saw at least six people there, getting the place ready. She said it will be French cuisine, when I asked the prices she got very coy. I don't think I'll be eating there when it does open. But it might mean wanting to hang out and let the delicious smells waft over us.

Also, the other half of the windows were covered with regular newspaper. One of those pages was of a sexy young scantily clad lady. The cult is very prudish.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. adhocrat Member

Damn it, Eon, You gave away my carefully constructed tale of Frenchery,
    lol
    Let's Raid
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

soon-261115.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Tangerine Member

Great news, ET - I look forward to your next announcement and checking out some freedom moves on your new dance floor! I'm looking forward to the surprise too!

<3!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. enthaeon Member

• Like Like x 5
  25. JeffQuiros Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

gSkzu.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  27. lostatsea Member

I've read this before, but it makes my hair stand up on end, every single time. Because "their" should be "there", of course.
    • Like Like x 6
  28. San Francisco, I am not worthy to view your most excellent thread.

notworthy.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Chipshotz Member

SFAnons be rockin'
    • Like Like x 1
  30. over9000OT Member

1. YOU be careful in there.
    • Like Like x 6
  31. ...especially since it was probably written by a UCD grad.
  32. Anonymous Member

Smurf is good at finding out shit like this. Oh wait...
  33. Anonymous Member

Then again, as long as it's not owned by the cult, which adhocrat seems to have confirmed, I'm satisfied. :)
  34. JustNoise Member

This makes me happy. So very very happy.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. telomere Member

[IMG]

soon
    • Like Like x 4
  36. JeffQuiros Member

2 more things...
    wanted to dry my tears with cake after traumatic Davis Cult Horror Fail, so drove to Sacramento and Rick's Dessert Diner. www.ricksdessertdiner.com
    gratuitous caek pix:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Are you still there, Ethics Trouble? The SF Anons are gonna find out if Rick's personalizes caeks. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. JeffQuiros Member

This homeless dude in Davis, not far from the Dead Org, would never be welcome in one of our churches... he has no money, and we only Help the Able Be More Able. Cute dog, though.

[IMG]

[IMG]

(snuggle dog posed for picture, then warm and cozy, began to doze off again...)

ps: homeless guy said he had two outfits, and the dog had 20 :)

That is all.

See you in SF...
    • Like Like x 4
  38. SPRTT Member

I generally am a dog person, so snuggle dog had me at hello while admitting there is something very strange about people dressing up their dogs (homeless guy gets a bye, DM, not so much). That said, another unpredictable effect of the SF threads in general is that now I am secretly harboring a love for cats. I prefer "waiting" and "soon" cats, but I'll take a "moar" cat in a pinch.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. moarxenu Member

Kyle
    Kyle Brennan loved cats.

age10.jpg

cats.jpg

Kyle Brennan, 1986-2007
    We do not forget.
    • Like Like x 5
  40. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 10