Customize

***CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST AMA2***

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

congrats ama2 quotes-victory9.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  3. Random guy Member

So in AMA's case, "No information" simply means no indictment (i.e. charge is dropped), right?*

* I thought I knew English fairly well until I started reading legal statements...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. tikk you are very kind to answer these questions from us, thanks so much

(not that you're an anti-sci rockstar or anything! ;) <3)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anon_1HG Member

friggin awesome news! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. anonymous612 Member

Yes.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 4
  8. Snag Member

In celebration of your awesomeness, I will hosting the first ever possibly annual fapathon. Event begins tommorow at 2am and ends in 2050. May the race begin!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Will there be pics/video?
  10. Anonymous Member

And to put even a finer point on it, not only wasn't there enough for a felony charge(and an indictment), but not even enough for anything lesser(hence no "information" even).
    In other words, Scientology, you suck, big time.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CarltonBANKS Member

Finally, some good brilliant news
    • Like Like x 1
  12. party party party....!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Congratulations, AMA, cult caught crying Wolf yet again, still sucks getting put thru all that shit and who knows if you didn't have such great representation what may have happened, you've handled it all quite well and deserve this tremendous outcome.

Thx for all your efforts fighting these bastards for others for so long........
    • Like Like x 3
  14. 3rdMan Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. jensting Member

Awesome! Congratulations!! On to the TRO!!!

:)

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Interrobanger Member

Congratulations, AMA2. Good luck with the civil entanglement.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Random guy Member

Absolutely brilliant! And once more, congratulations AMA!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Miranda Member

Congrats also to Luke Lirot, AMA's attorney, who seems to be doing a wonderful job.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. exOT8Michael Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. amaX Member

Pretty, exMikey! Thanks. Also: 100get
    • Like Like x 3
  21. pooks Member

AMA2, I'm truly happy for your win and hope to hear good news on the TRO.

Thank you for doing it right.

I still think you're a twat, but I'm happy for you. ;-)
    • Like Like x 9
  22. BlooAnon Member

And there was much rejoicing!

• Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

I feel happy for her
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Smurf Member

AMA2... when is Luke going to challenge the TRO?
  25. amaX Member

I'm not sure. I'll post that info as soon as I hear from him. :D
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Mitsu Too Member

Gawd Sponge you owe me a new monitor! That was a whole cup of fine coffee wasted!

AMA congratulations!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

"We Stand Tall"
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  28. xenubarb Member

Hey la li la!
    • Like Like x 2
  29. anoncane Member

Congrats AMA2.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Lorelei Member

Yippee!

*happy*
    • Like Like x 1
  31. 00anon00 Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Much more of this and I'm going to agree its feeling ocmb2 around here.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Krautfag Member

Tikk, don't you folks have anything like

http://dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/164.html Falsche Verdächtigung (to falsely suspect somebody of something) in the CJS?

(1) Wer einen anderen bei einer Behörde oder einem zur Entgegennahme von Anzeigen zuständigen Amtsträger oder militärischen Vorgesetzten oder öffentlich wider besseres Wissen einer rechtswidrigen Tat oder der Verletzung einer Dienstpflicht in der Absicht verdächtigt, ein behördliches Verfahren oder andere behördliche Maßnahmen gegen ihn herbeizuführen oder fortdauern zu lassen, wird mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe bestraft.

(1) Any person accusing against his better knowledge another person to an official authority competent to accept charges or to military superiors or publicly of an unlawful act or violation of an official duty for the purpose of bringing about or prolong an administrative process or other official action against the other person, shall be punished with imprisonment up to five years or a fine.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Just got the news, Congrats AnonMomAnon2!
    4.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. anonymous612 Member

What is that, the german version of defamation? Or filing a false police report? It's losing something in translation, I think.
  38. Krautfag Member

It's basically all of that. The baseline is: You go to the police or any other authority and make purposely false accusations about a person and you're in for a fine or jailtime. In the AMA case, bumping into someone and then bawwing to the police that you were assaulted would earn you a good asskicking by the courts. It's why the Scilons are always reluctant to use their usual playbook over here :)
  39. tikk Member

There are avenues you can take to accomplish the same thing here but this isn't really one of those cut and dried matters, at least on paper, given that the person was a security guard whose job was to provide security against protesters, and there was apparently some contact. Since there's no video it was only ever going to be he said v. she said, which makes proving that the security guard falsely accused AMA2 of assualt somewhat difficult.
  40. Krautfag Member

Ah, no vid..yeah, sucks then. Though over here it would be worth a try, given that the prosecutor dropped the case as the person who made the initial complaint didn't provide satisfying evidence for his complaint. But well, here is here and Clearwater is Clearwater. :/