Customize

***CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST AMA2***

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Anon_Jon Member

i don't know you or the circumstances of the events leading to your arrest, could you enlighten me?
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

This forum has a delightful search function. You will find it on the right hand side of your screen. Use that and you shall find the answers you seek.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anon_Jon Member

4. Ersatz Global Moderator

5. Anon_Jon Member

out of curiosity, do you work at Home Depot?
    • Like Like x 3
  6. amaX Member

Dude, in the time it's taken you to beg for someone to tell you what happened you could have read far enough into the thread to find out what the hell happened.

And none of us ever work anywhere.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Ersatz Global Moderator

She was protesting the Federal Reserve when she was attacked by a Scientologist confused by the Guy Fawkes mask. He took her sign and went to get ice cream, where he was spotted by COINTELPRO, who took his ice cream cone and knocked him to the ground. AMA2 being witness to the cone carnage, rushed in to help but was immediately arrested by the FBI.
    • Like Like x 10
  8. amaX Member

^This.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anon_Jon Member

thank you
  10. Gary Busey Member

Y so hostile towards curious bystander?

It's not like the other thread isn't a clusterfuck to go through.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Ersatz Global Moderator

Umm, cause it is Monday and I'm crabby and I want to. Duh.
  12. Nick_Nolte Member

Aunt Flow visiting too?
  13. amaX Member

I'm crabby all the time.

Details on the arrest are buried very deeply in that thread. You'll have to go all the way to Page Two to find out what happened.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anon_Jon Member

quit caring after first reply to my request. ffs.
  15. Anonymous Member

Same here
  16. Anonymous Member

samefag. lol
  17. xenubarb Member

Yep that's how I remember it too. Except, wasn't there a goat involved? Are we not supposed to mention that?
  18. SOJOA Member

You cried to get out of it didnt you........
  19. xenubarb Member

It's 'Aunt Flo' you idiot. Short for Florence. Sheesh.
  20. Ersatz Global Moderator

DON"T MENTION THE GOAT!
  21. amaX Member

Liar.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

The Federal Reserve story is a lie. Anonmom hit an Iraq veteran with a lead pipe, causing injuries so serious that he had to be carried off on a scooter. Anonmom weighs 300 lb and has used steroids for years. She looks like this:

[IMG]

At least thats what I heard.
  23. Anonymous Member

I heard it was a golfcart.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. 3rdMan Member

What about the part when she merged with her wheelchair to turn into a robotic super-Anon (taught to her by StuWyatt)? Then saved the president, which got the charges dropped? I'm sure that was mentioned somewhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. adhocrat Member

according to unnamed sources, there was a dongcopter involved
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

Does this also apply to things like bilges and extended stays in psych hospitals?
  27. Sponge Member

According to my Cluedo cards, it was anonmom in the dungeon with the candlewax.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. DeathHamster Member

None? I was hoping that it just hadn't surfaced yet due to the legal stuff still to play out.
  29. amaX Member

There's always a dongcopter involved, isn't there?
    • Like Like x 7
  30. Orson Member

You two are so helpful, why not help the curious bystander instead of just taking shots at the users and mods here?

Oh, wait. Nevermind.
    • Like Like x 7
  31. incog712 Member

And omelettes. Specifically, Denver omelettes.
  32. jensting Member

The goat is only noteworthy if you run out of grease, otherwise it's hardly that big of a deal.

Best Regards

Jens
  33. amaX Member

This is what would happen if a goat came near us:

12 branches fresh rosemary
    3 heads garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
    1 whole goat, 25-30 pounds
    2 lemons, halved
    ½ cup olive oil
    3 tablespoons kosher salt
    1½ tablespoons ground black pepper
    3 scallions, roots trimmed
    Stainless Steel or Copper Wire
    1. Strip the leaves from 8 of the rosemary branches and put them in a food processor, along with the peeled cloves from 2½ heads of garlic. Pulse until finely chopped. (Make and refrigerate up to 2 days ahead).
    2. Put the goat on a large work surface with the chest cavity up. Squeeze the juice from the lemons into a bowl, discarding the seeds but saving the rinds. Rub half of the lemon juice all over the inside of the goat cavity and inner thighs. Rub the entire cavity with ¼ cup of the olive oil. Sprinkle the cavity with one third of the garlic mixture, 1 tablespoon of the salt, and 2 teaspoons of the pepper. Put the scallions, remaining 4 branches of rosemary, remaining peeled garlic cloves, and the spent lemon rinds into the cavity.
    3. Push the spit rod through the goat’s rear, along the cavity parallel to the backbone, and out through the neck or upper chest. Lay the goat on its side with the cavity facing you so that you can wire the backbone to the spit rod. Position an 8 inch length of wire in the center of the cavity. Insert the wire through the inside of the goat near the backbone and rod. When the wire pokes through the outside of the goat, bend the wire around the outside of the backbone and push it back through the goat so that the entire length of wire is wrapped around the backbone and rod. Use pliers to twist the two ends of the wire together, securing the wire very tightly around the spit rod. Repeat this process at roughly 4 inch intervals toward the rear and front of the goat until the backbone is securely fastened to the spit rod.
    4. Slide the spit rod’s skewers over the front and rear ends of the rod. Push the skewers firmly into the shoulders and thighs or hips of the goat, then tighten the skewers onto the rod.[IMG]
    5. Attach the hind legs and forelegs to the rod with wire, twisting the ends of the wire until secured. Attached the neck to the rod in the same way.
    6. Wire the goat cavity shut by sewing from one end to the other with one long piece of wire. Twist each end of the wire with pliers to secure it.
    7. Make 20 to 30 small, ½ inch deep slits all over the outside of the goat, especially around the shoulders and legs. Use your fingers to stuff each slit with the remaining garlic mixture. Rub the remaining lemon juice all over the outside of the goat. Rub all over with the remaining ¼ cup olive oil, then sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons salt and 2½ teaspoons pepper.
    8. If using wood chucks or chips, soak them in water for 1 hour. If using charcoal, light about 30 pounds of charcoal. When the coals are just ashed over, rake them into 4 piles near the corners of the firebox.
    9. Attach the spitted goat to the roaster so that the goat rests 1 to 2 feet above the coals. If necessary, re-rake the coals to position the 4 piles just outside the shoulders and thighs so that the goat cooks by indirect heat.
    10. Roast over indirect heat for 5 to 5½ hours, turning slowly buy constantly. Add a few pounds of charcoal to each pile when the old coals begin to burn low, about every hours, letting the charcoal ignite naturally. If using wood chunks or chips along with charcoal, ass the soaked chunks to the hot coals every hour or so. After about 2 hours, re-rake the coals to position them directly beneath the goat. Make two large pile beneath the shoulders and legs, connected be a shallow, narrow strip of coals beneath the ribs. During the last hour of cooking, if the goat in not browning sufficiently, baste it all over with additional olive oil. When done, the meat should be well browned on the outside and tender on the inside, with some pink meat only near the bones. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest parts of the thighs and shoulders should register about 150° to 160°F.
    11. Transfer the goat to a large, clean work surface and let rest for 20 minutes. Using wire cutters and pliers, remove the wire from the legs and neck. Remove the wire that sewed the cavity shut and the wire from around the backbone. Remove the spit’s skewers, then pull out the spit rod. Be sure all of the wire is removed before serving.
    12. Carve the meat from the bones, or scrape it off in chunks, and serve.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Weren't you warned about bringing your retard friends with you to this thread?
  35. Smurf Member

Yummy...

[IMG]
  36. amaX Member

humanbodydiseases.png
  37. Smurf Member

Consume humans much?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. amaX Member

I'll plead the fifth on eating humans.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

What about the llamas you can't forget about the llamas?
  40. Gary Busey Member

That's your job sir