Customize

Charlatan Aspirant

Discussion in 'Videos' started by حمید, Apr 20, 2011.

1. حمید Member

No comment but an Alarming Sign
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

More funny than scarry, IMHO.
  3. حمید Member

Funny it is indeed to have given an alarming sign. I have no intension of rooting what humble is in your mind what not, caring more, what makes a mind humble not. Perhaps I would wish you deaf to be funny, not to be funny deaf, consider deaf watching it not funny how funny deaf want it to be.
  4. Anonymous Member

It's funny because to many of us all religions are jokes.
    There is not a single religion on this world that has ever done or resulted in something positive for mankind.
    Ofcourse that's funny.

Now toddle of and be a fundamentalist jew elsehwere mkay? thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Anybody with a camera and a towel over their head can make such videos. Most of us choose not to.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

You think if we bred this guy to a Christian Right-fag, KKK-fag, Scifag, and a Zionist-fag, it would produce someone more retarded?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. xenubarb Member

Awaiting Glenn Beck DNA. LET THE RECOMBINING BEGIN!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

MWA HA HA HA! Fundamentalism is nothing compared to mad
    sdiql1.gif

Ahem, that being said, how can the trick the faggot in the video remain a trick if he just broadcasted it on TV to everyone hear? Has this retard been taking pointers from Tommy Davis?
  9. Anonymous Member

So what's the moral of this story? Lying to people is OK, as long as it's for God?
    Saying "there is no God but Allah and Mohamed is his profit" would suddenly turn a person into something he is not, i.e from a Jew to a Muslim? Are these magic words, like in Harry Potter?

All religions are a joke, but I don't see any harm in them as long as people keep it to themselves. So dear Mullah - keep your skewed morals to yourself, while us, the people in the free world will continue making the choice whether we wish to drink.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. So, the moral of this story is that it's okay to lie to an enemy as long as you can threaten to kill them as a result of the agreement they made. That's pretty messed up. How mainstream is this fellow, and what is up with the chin beard?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

The wonderful thing is most Muslims don't care for his bullshit. Like many fundamentalists, the only ones who liken to that crap are in the minority.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I know. Still, a fundamentalist is a fundamentalist is a fundamentalist. The only difference is the type of snake oil they peddle.

Is there a specific sect of Islam that has a beard only on the chin area without a mustache? Is this guy Muslim Brotherhood?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I should have clarified: How mainstream is this guy where this was filmed?
  14. حمید Member

How a lone we all not have wanted to be, pity funding it meant odd alone not want to be. How a lone will us all to be?
  15. Anonymous Member

I have never felt as alone as when I was in a church and I knew I was fraudulently singing hymns and sitting in that pew. I miss the trappings of my faith, but I can't say I miss my belief in a god I can no longer worship in good conscience.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. حمید Member

We know he has nothing else to say. But to those not knowing being religious, they say what else but not racial.
  17. حمید Member

I do not know how you find the definition of a religion. I think religion has had a very important developing factor, of course as a purpose, being exposed to practical abuse, reasons behind the failure is to have been tried to be introduced to be the answer to all answers being required from above a bow being required. What a bow deserves what above, no above has deserved?
    This story has a no moral for what above deserve bow oral
  18. Anonymous Member

I think we'd end up with Retard-O-Rama!

Mix the genes of Fred Phelps, David Duke, Dave Miscavige, and that Jewish guy that's still in a coma.

It might have marketing potential, as a genetic miracle, or at least a circus sideshow.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

I really really hope you're correct. But I don't think so. The very fact that it's broadcast on television is a very very bad sign.

Consider TV evangelism in America. Huge audiences for the likes of Jack Van Empe, Peter Popoff, and many of the congregation events are filling huge stadiums. No different than the middle east. TV is as common there as it is here in North America.

I agree with Chris Hitchens. Religion Poisons Everything. But stupid people need it like a junkie needs junk.
  20. Anonymous Member

Yt religion gives no answers.
    It gives only pain.

I piss on abraham(ibrahim) and his legacy.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. حمید Member

Piss having being the problem, It would have been answered any way regardless, while, not answered and pissing, other problems.
    Knowledge historic to refer, how historic knowledge to prefer, with taboo if refereed, what other blames not to claim and reclaim.
  22. I disagree with Hitchens, but only to a point. It certainly can and does poison many things, but others are inspired by their faith to do great and noble things. We've seen food banks inspired by stories about Jesus ministering to the poor and other great and noble acts. When religion inspires people to do good, it is positive. When religion inspires people to act on their baser nature, it is bad. Yet, it is neither, because people make their own choices for their own reasons.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. حمید Member

It is the hedonic desires which have of course led to many definitions of drugs both to favor its use and misuse. How hedonic blame it to be poison for Marx, to what use what misuse, own it hedonic as a smile nice?
  24. Anonymous Member

Anyone can buy or set up their own channel on TV to spew junk. They rally support maybe in the hundreds of thousands but that is overshadowed by the millions they alienate because its too extreme or simply because people do not want their junk. So it is a fair bet it lacks the majority appeal. We constantly state the faults of religion, but do we dispose of the entire apple tree when one or two bad apples are present. Religion isn't the keystone to the majority of problems. Poverty, trauma, and fear are other circumstances at play, which make them vulnerable to assholes waiting in the woodwork to take advantage of it. To note, any following (philosophical, ideological, or political for example) can be abused in the same manner.

Religion isn't the reason it is abused by assholes. The assholes are responsible for abusing religion. I could also point out the benefits of religion: community, answering questions, inspiring new questions, inspiring productive and adaptive behavior. If you read studies about religious experience, it can potentially improve the quality of life.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. حمید Member

Of course quality is qualified by the qualifier, by measuring until with a unit it is qualified.
    It has nothing to do with religion until it imposes to its policies making it qualified to any qualifier in search of quality. But can it be sold or bought? Promoted to be sold or bought? Prevented to be bought or sold?