Customize

checksheets or list of requirements for all hats and courses etc

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by lonewolf geoff, Nov 20, 2010.

1. checksheets or list of requirements for all hats and courses etc

mad as this may seem im after as many course checkheets OR lists of which HCOPL's, HCOB's etc, tapes and films are needed for all courses and all hats. These are for a personal research project and i need as many checksheets (or lists of tapes, films, HCOB's etc to do proper research.) Also, (a real biggie) a list of all the courses they do (slightly insaine just set up org to maniac central level aka goldbase!)

I've downloaded quite a few checksheets from the many downloads here (well done all for getting em btw!)

Im currently hunting the SHSBC checksheets, I have A to F from the downloads from here but mu understanding from the "bridge to total insanity" that SHSBC ranges from level a to level p so the question comes to mind... wtf happened to g to p????

i hope someone can help... i know this is a massive request but folks... please can anyone help??
  2. OTBT Member

Re: checksheets or list of requirements for all hats and courses etc

This is most likely a pointless and hopeless task. I suspect that you don't really know what you are asking for.

There are 1,000's of assorted hats and checksheets.

Perhaps you don't understand, that checksheets in scientology consist primarily of the following (in order of importance):

HCOBs (Tech bulletins)
    HCOPLs (Admin Policy Letters)
    Specific chapters of Hubbard books / entire Hubbard books
    Practical exercises (to demonstrate your understanding of the materials)
    Demos
    Clay demos

HCOBs and HCOPLs were leaked many years ago. These documents make up the bulk of the "meat" of checksheets.

If you don't mind me saying so, in my humble opinion, it is probably better to request the far more damaging copies of OODs (Orders Of the Day, batshitfuckinginsane crap written by Hubbard for early Sea Org staff), FOs (Flag Orders), Board Technical Bulletins, Scientology Policy Directives (written anonymously by David Miscavige), Board Policy Letters, and other obscure documents that were never meant to be seen by non-Sea Org and non-staff scientologists.

Just my opinion; please, do as thou wilt (Hubbard reference, Google it)
  3. nonfza Member

In 1969 the SHSBC was 1 checksheet. In approximately 72 it changed to 2 cheeksheets. In 1980 it turned into 5 checksheets. Now its 16 cheeksheets.
    Same course same chronological material.

More money more comps more stats.

The A to F is the complete course and was the final course approved by LRH as they were HCOPLs and not bastard OSA issues.
  4. Anonymous Member

Over 101 checksheets.

CHECKSHEETS ENGLISH.rar
  5. Anonymous Member

^^^^^

27263911.jpg
  6. Re: checksheets or list of requirements for all hats and courses etc

OTBT

maybe, maybe not to the not knowing what im asking for, but who really cares! Its just personal research to create a big picture "from outside" so that people who I know can see "the whole picture" from top to bottom as they are interested (poor sods!) and I want to SHOW them all the crap (amongst other things.) What I would say to you is (and im honestly not having a go!) if you knew EVERY LITTLE DROP of information about the internals and could tell general public what they wanted to know from EXACT quotes and been able to see it wouldn't that make prospect anon members so that we can bring down maniacs international and stop em screwing people up permanently by using their own stuff on em?

Yea I know about HCOB's HCO PL's etc, but the more firepower the better the chances of getting people out and stopping em getting IN!

as to the OOD, non-$scio hidden docs, flag orders etc, I agree there too! They can do fast damage to em, but showing people WHY its a not very funny joke (well brainwashing never was a joke anyway!) I agree its a "please, do as thou wilt", but your right I suppose... im nuts and i chase squirrels... make that MAKE squirrels! But im as much an anon as the next anon! We need these crazy bastards shut down yesterday and all those poor sods who are getting damaged out quickly and safely!

nonfza

cheers for that info! That'll help :)

Anonymous

cheers for that lot, I really do appreciate all the hard work finding em all!

to everyone...

thanks for all your feedback on this... now lets politely get rid of the insaine cult and save all those within (well those who CAN be saved!) This crap $cn stuff needs to be like its creator... DEAD! Anan grows cuz we give peeps truth and real hard info... lets do this people!! the world needs a hero... we are it! We will kill (as in shut down not kill kill!) em... resistance is futile!
  7. Re: checksheets or list of requirements for all hats and courses etc

anyhow, any help on this can only help the cause!! :)

LONG LIVE ANON! Lets kick these $cn lot to bits and rescue everyone!
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Re: checksheets or list of requirements for all hats and courses etc

excellent link! thats sooooo helpful! now i can finally start making the coffin for $cn for my friends and win em over to helping anon! once they see some if this stull it'll be a mass joining :) well ok 5 of em! LOL but 5 is better than 1!

the jigsaw of their insanity is finally taking shape (although I think that it'd be better as anon's logo as when we get rid of em thats all that'll be left! RUUUUHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAHHAAA! ok its meant to be an evil laugh! ROFL)

the more the merrier on the info front... although this lot will keep me busy with research for a few months!!!

Any and all help is appreciated, questions of my sanity are welcome too (ok, im mad but at least i ain't a $cn and glad of that!), advice on whats best for firepower is also appreicated... specific HCOB's PL's Flag "orders", misterbitch bringdowners, etc :D ANYTHING! But at mo, anything to do with the training checksheets + courses/processing checksheets + courses/org hat sheets etc Anonymous has helped lots! (many thanks!) the 3.3 gig bombshell made my jaw drop... i've not gone thru it yet BUT it may be all i need!!! it needs (groan! what an awful description!) processing!

lets kill em off! save as many as possible and kill em off once and for all!!