Customize

Chicago, Nov. 2015 - Scientologist liable for disorderly conduct

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Strong Strength, Nov 29, 2015.

1. I guess I can post this here, since Zonker did too. 2ymukab.gif
    Don't watch unless you want a guy with no charisma to drone on for about 8 minutes:

Stuff I should add:

- The defendant who was found liable of disorderly conduct tried to tell the judge that he was only attempting to cover the camcorder lens. This was false, as he hit the camcorder forcefully and tried to yank it out of my hand. His version of the story was contradicted by my video from 2 different perspectives.

- Unlike the other court events that have taken place within the past few years, they didn't send any other Scientologists to any of the hearings and trials.

- After filing my small claims suit, I got bunch of offers in the mail from places like Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, and other TV shows to have my case considered for display. I'm sure it's the same stuff they auto-send to everyone who files. Some of the other goofs I protest with got all excited; I just laughed them off and didn't reply.

- After some consideration, I've decided not to release the name of the person or the videos of the incident at this point in time.

- It took time to take care of this court stuff, and I didn't want to comment on it until everything was resolved, so that's why I haven't made much new content lately.
    • Like Like x 15
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Nice work showing how the legal system should be used appropriately rather than abused as they do.
    btw lol, you come across like such a scary terrorist dude :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

This post is Zonker approved.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

Very good!
  5. BLiP Member

Nice one. Thanks. Especially pleasing to learn "the system" worked right from when the police took it seriously and then through the council hearing / claims court. WIN for camera tech!!

Personally, I'd like to see the video of the incident made available as part of the overall record of Scientology's use of violence against people exercising their human rights. In the great grand scheme of all things its a minor incident but it does help illustrate a much wider pattern.I guess keeping the video back might work as an incentive for your local infestation to calm down a tad. Yet, in a Scientologist's mind your "reasonableness" is perceived as weakness. The animosity may be temporarily scaled back a notch or two but I suspect that will be to set up something more sneaky. Take care out there.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Shecky Member

Don't be a pussy, show the videos. I know your trying to be nice but the above post from Blip is correct. He probably thinks His Scientology Jeti magic is messing with your simple brain. Show the truth, the truth will set them free.
  7. DeathHamster Member

You're an Internet Hake Monger ><_'>
  8. Shecky Member

BTW I have much respect for all you guys on the front line, your making a difference in the lives of good people who have been sucked into this cult. I am just really really disappointed, this video seems like it could be a classic like Mary Demoss or Dan Murnan Scientology videos, and to top it off you got it from 2 angles.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I missed my 15 minutes of fame?

Judge%20Judy.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Paladin Member

Thank you for sharing this story with everyone, SS.

I am one of the "goofs" who has protested with SS and was "excited" when he was given the opportunity to appear on court TV. I also hoped SS would post the videos of this incident and reveal the name of the Scientologist involved. That Scientologist and his wife have been strong supporters of Scientology. Anyone who does business with him should know what kind of person he is.

But I respect SS's decisions in this matter. I know SS is a good person who is trying to do the right thing and hopes this Scientologist will learn that Scientology doesn't "work" in the street or the court room or anywhere else.
  11. Quentinanon Member

Troll-face.png

STEREOTYPICAL INTERNET HATE MONGER
  12. Quentinanon Member

The court proceedings against the defendant are a matter of public record. I think you are playing into a osabot's manipulative hands. Public exposure is the only way cult members back off. I suggest that you release the name of the defendant. They will view your not doing so as a sign of weakness.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Well, since you asked so nicely... 2ymukab.gif

Boy are you in for a disappointment. 2ymukab.gif

For what it's worth, that wouldn't really matter to me. If there's a Scientologist who believes he or she has special abilities, I doubt I can do much to stop that delusion. So let them think they're winning. I don't care about moral victories, just actual victories.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Quentinanon Member

That scientologist really had his TRs in and was uptone.
    Gosh, scientology auditing works wonders.
    He is well on his way to full OT, like Rex Fowler.
  15. BLiP Member

Nice one. Thank you.