Customize

Chicago Scientology postgame - double secret June 23 raid

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Darth Xander, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Darth Xander Member

We thought we had them. Then it turns out:

Chicago DSA: Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, standing in front of the Org, are walking into a trap, as is your sidekick Strong Strength. It was I who allowed the cell to know the date of the Flag World Tour stop in Chicago. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. Its being held on private property. Oh, I'm afraid the water bucket will be quite operational when you bust out the chalk.

We basically spent the entire raid chalking the sidewalk and waiting for Domenic to come out and douse the sidewalk over and over and over again. SS, dude, you gotta do Dra's suggestion about the video and music. High hilarity.

Let's see. Well, when you're chalking and Domenic is throwing water at you time flies. We did have a pretty strong police response not too long after we got there. Four squad cars pulled up, with about five officers eventually standing in front of the Org. Man, it was just like the old days! When the one officer gave us the standard instruction about not blocking sidewalk traffic he added in a little note about not stretching in front of the Org. No stretching? Yep. So of course I did some stretching later on.

At the end of the raid we spotted three kids wearing what looked to be EPF variant clothing. I followed towards the back door but they ran inside. SS should have some video of what they looked like for all of you.

That was a blast! I wish every raid could be that much fun!
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

No stretching? Outrageous police oppression!
  3. Anonymous Member

What the hell do you mean by stretching?
  4. Darth Xander Member

Stretching. You know, limbering up.
  5. Anonymous Member

Pix or... fuck you. Also ..your wife and Sparrow.
  6. Darth Xander Member

That's not very nice. I only have two pics on my crap cell phone. Dra and SS got the goods. Wait for them.
  7. SkunkSkirt Member

DUDE PUDDLES

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THEM

IT WAS BEST PART
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Okay..not nice.
    You guise rock and I want pix.
  9. Anonymous Member

Also- I love you. And your wife and sparrow.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Pique Member

^^
  11. another123 Member

Paging Mr. Fantastic to your next super-secret-double-probation raid....
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
  12. another123 Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chipshotz Member

You're Rockin' ChiAnons!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. RightOn Member

Hi Xandar!
    wow~ a patriotic clam picnic for the window display.
    They are so dern patriotic sporting their red white and blue! Aren't they?
    Especially the way they raep the US by posing as a "church" (that gives zero back to the community) and also so they can get away with paying all those pesky property taxes. Guilty of the largest US Government infiltration in history and don't forget their child slave labor with their "old made new" cadet org once again.
    Afer all, who can blame them? They are going to need a lot of thetans to take care of all those shiny new orgs.
    Huge "Expansion" = reinstating the Cadet Org = slave labor to take care of all the new buildings.
    They make me wretch trying to look patriotic.
    /rant/derail

Great job Chicago!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. RightOn Member

question... who kept a staight face when the cops said no stretching?
  16. Random guy Member

You guys are good!
  17. Strixcoil Moderator

The amount of Pinkie Pie in this protest is DAMN HIGH.

(Me gusta.)
  18. Dra Member

There were ponies...
    [IMG]
    20120623171133.jpg
    20120623162832.jpg
    There was chalk...
    20120623165922.jpg
    20120623165918.jpg
    20120623180032.jpg
    There was bucket (& pitcher) tech...
    20120623180308.jpg
    20120623180335.jpg

And there were puddles...
    20120623170033.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Darth Xander Member

Hi RightOn! I believe there is something in the pipeline I think you will appreciate. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

I think SS got video of this, but the Org bought some el cheapo blinds for the door. Domenic got them out as soon as we got there, except it left about two feet open at the bottom. So on occasion I would squat down to check out the goings on inside. Towards the end the DSA put two chairs in front of the door (fire code violation?) to block the opening. Except, as with most things OSA does it backfired because it made it easier for me to see her when she sat down on the chairs (did she think we were about to barge the door?). Your fleet is lost OSA.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. incog712 Member

[IMG]

OMGWTFBBQLRH
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. RightOn Member

LOL!!!! I didn't see this! How did I miss this in the pictures?
    Now if Anons did this it would be called bigotry.
    Maybe they were trying to say that "The Problems of Work" is a hot book!
    nah! It's just good kindlin'!

And thanks Xandar ;)
  22. Anonymous Member

^ The guy who did the arrangement for the display is currently in the RPF?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. RightOn Member

Domenic lol
    what a loser
    got into Scientology to throw buckets of water on chalk. he must be very proud
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Quentinanon Member

The display message implies that the Problems of Work lectures should be barbequed. Medium rare for me please, Domenic and I want ice in my Cal-Mag.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

don't forget it also shows that this org is failing.
    cheap ass display probably purchased out of their own pockets at the local dollar store ( minus the tablecloth and high tech BBQ) or it is crap they had hanging around their house or at the org that was left over from some low attendance function. I would imagine
  26. Quentinanon Member

Domenic shows us what to do with old Cal-Mag:
    Dispose of it quietly and without sorrow.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 3
  27. Darth Xander Member

Note cheapo blinds do not fully cover door or window. Towards the end they started moving plants in front of the window and of course the chairs in front of the door. The old arrangement worked better, but I guess it took them too long to get them up.

Btw, look for a special guest at an upcoming raid. Someone who made it through the original wall of fire and lived to tell.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Kibbles n BTs Member

Xenu?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Paladin Member

The police wanted us to stay lined-up along the curb, parallel to the street/sidewalk, as opposed to lining-up or stretching-out across the sidewalk to prevent people from walking on the sidewalk. We line-up along the curb anyway but the police always give us a speech about not blocking the sidewalks or doors. I assume this is because CO$ is lying to the police by complaining that we are blocking people's access.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Darth Xander Member

Xenu built the wall of fire. He never actually passed through it.
  31. 9376 Member

It's me.

Also, I miss Dom's moustache. And iPod girl. And Randy Murderface Kretchmar. Man, i gotta go back.

Is iPod girl still a thing?
  32. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Meet Scientologist Domenic.
    So Domenic, what did you join the Church of Scientology and what is your position?
    "Well.... I totally like to harass people, so Scientology and me was da perfect fit!
    and my job is to pour da water on da chalk"
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

That posture is hella craptastic on the back, Dom. The chiropractor is going to need a chiropractor. If, you know...you believe in that sort of thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The timing of this one was nice - Flag was in town doing a shakedown for money, and we saw more activity than usual as they were getting ready for an event. You sort of get the impression that some of them feel embarrassed to be protested against in front of their visitors.

Not sure what you mean by "a thing," but we haven't seen her in a long time, so I'm not sure if she moved or something. We used to see her and Amanda (the Disaster Girl lookalike) going for smoke breaks all the time. Then again, we hadn't seen Amanda for a long time either, and then there she was at the Midwest event last October, so maybe they're just being hidden from us or changed to the Day shift or got poached to work at one of the Ideal Orgs or something.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  35. tippytoe Member

Awesome video!
    When the big water bill arrives at the org, I predict Dom will be getting a sec check.
  36. pooks Member

Great video! Great protest! Thanks so very much for doinitrite.
  37. Quentinanon Member

After Domenic got into scientology, he began a wonderful, new career as a water boy.
  38. Anonymous Member

1 minute video u can see allyne rosenthal the president of the c of s illinois and sarah wells. i know someone who was very good friends with the wellses. may they come to their senses soon.
  39. DeathHamster Member

No no, I think that it's an uncaught typo!

It should be The Problems of Wok.
    • Like Like x 1