Customize

Chicago Scientology postgame - March 17, 2012

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Strong Strength, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Cowabunga, dude!

TurtlePowermedium.jpg

We decided to mix it up this month and do our thing out with the public at Millennium Park. Spent a beautiful, warm day with tons of people out enjoying the St. Patrick's Day festivities. Had our pictures taken many, many times, so I'm hoping those photos are about to get spread all over Facebook and other places.

Doublethumbsupmedium.jpg

DuoYay1medium.jpg

Hugbuddiessmall.jpg

No sight of any Scientologists. But we were again graced by the presence of Kilt Guy! (He's some eccentric senior citizen that runs around downtown on the weekends and salutes everyone and everything.)

KiltGuysmall.jpg

DuoYay2medium.jpg

Groupphotomedium.jpg

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    • Like Like x 13
  2. amaX Member

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY TO THE CHITOWNANONS! GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
  3. SkunkSkirt Member

Dang it, I managed to be looking away in every one of the pictures.
    I've set a new Record for myself!
  4. Awesome 'Raid' and Ulta-Awesome Photos!!!

Thank you, SS!!! Chicago Anons Rock!!! <3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Strixcoil Moderator

...That socks. Oh please, tell me where to get that LOVELY green socks with the music notes. Please please pretty please with sugar on top?

It seems it was a good protest. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's disguises ftw.
    Good grief, the Kilt Guy...That's some man with BALLS. (Please, tell me that it wasn't a windy day, please!)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BRAVO!! Wish I coulda been there
  7. conatus Member

Looks like a lovely kilt-enhanced outing in the Windy City! And it would appear that Chicago's streets were as chaotic as NYC's for the holiday. . .
  8. SkunkSkirt Member

I just realized I never got a picture with Epic Brony Man. D:
    There was a guy with facepaint and a walking stick, and when he saw my sign, He was all SHIT JUST GOT REAL
  9. skeptic2girl Member

Om gosh! Love love love the kitten being held up sign! Looks like tons of fun. I think the best raids are the ones where people see the pictures and feel jealous they missed out.

ME=jealous
    YOU=win!