Customize

Chicago Scientology postgame - November 9, 2013

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Darth Xander, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Darth Xander Member

What are the odds they would hold an IAS fundraiser on the day of our regularly scheduled monthly raid? For us it meant a lot more public than we normally see. And oh yeah, this Scientologist who has always been pretty aggressive with us (and who we nicknamed Eat My Ass Girl because, well, she told one of us to do just that) threw cups of water on two of us (we got video!) and as a result got arrested. Check out the video of her being taken away in handcuffs:

About halfway through the raid Domenic, our resident ethics officer, handed me this note. Truly despicable.

10771192713_6f7967f3da_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 18
  2. Anonymous Member

LOL!!

One question though. If she was arrested, then that means the cult will be able to get the paperwork. Hope the Anon who was assaulted hasn't been outed yet. Because, if not, Eat My Ass Girl may have taken one for the team and set a trap. Because that's what the cult does. But if not a problem, carry on!

Sorry, I don't get the note.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. moarxenu Member

She got arrested #lulz
    • Like Like x 4
  4. amaX Member

Oh, dear. Are you ChitownAnons telling me that Eat My Ass threw water on The Good Guys and she was carted off by the police while her ethics officer stood around with his thumb up his bum and handing out love notes to Xander?

I thought scientology would go out with a whimper, but it seems that some of their downfall will be quite lulzy.

Well done, Chicago Anons! Y'all know I love ya! <3
    • Like Like x 9
  5. RightOn Member

splain the <3 note plox
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Darth Xander Member

That's my theory too, that she did this to get Paladin and SS's name (more so SS as Paladin is a little less protective of his ID). She could of just as easily thrown the second cup at me as I was standing really close to her after she got SS but instead she walked over to Paladin who was further away (and who, you will see in the video, has cat like reflexes). And the last altercation she had with us involved Dra, who's still anon. While SS was signing the complaint Dom said to me, "he's going to have to come out of the closet now." I'm also thinking this is the girl who brought the flowers to my Grandma.

Regarding the note, I'm a Michigan fan and Domenic is originally from Ohio. There's a thing between Michigan and Ohio when it comes to sports. I actually think its a good sign that he can still joke around about it. There's still some human being inside of him.
    • Like Like x 12
  7. moarxenu Member

Eat My Ass Girl = Flower Girl. lmao
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Darth Xander Member

ML MoarXenu. Hope all is well.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. RightOn Member

lol! I thought he meant Big Blue in CA
    yes, I think it is a good sign
  10. Darth Xander Member

For last night's regfest they brought out the big guns. Remember this guy from the Its You Its Me (or is that song called We Are the IAS?) song? He walked right by me last night! He was on his phone, but otherwise polite and courteous. Very tall dude.

10779034953_74cdf951d0.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 12
  11. Don't think I will post the unedited footage, as it is about 100 times less awesome, ha.

For a bunch of reasons, I don't believe this was just a scheme to ID people. For starters, I'm pretty sure almost any Scientologist would draw the line at getting arrested. Plus she attempted to dunk Paladin, who they already know. Then you had Domenic looking all uncomfortable during the whole episode. There's no way he was just acting and this was part of his plan all along.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure getting ID'd will be part of the eventual outcome of this, but I don't care. I don't have anything to hide, and I'm not going to do nothing and let this woman continue to commit crime after crime against us month after month. (For those who missed it, this is the same girl who grabbed a protest sign, ran into the street, threw it over a fence, and then came back to start trying to wrestle away more of our stuff in the past.)
    • Like Like x 20
  12. amaX Member

Did the scilons know y'all had called the police?
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not that I'm aware of. For all I know, they had no idea what had happened until the police were at the door.

Later in the week, if anyone cares, I'll see if I can share some other thoughts and video, as there was a lot more going on that day than just some nutter off her meds.

Also, what kind of depraved individual attacks a guy in a Harry Potter costume?

Like, I know she might be more of a Slytherin fan, but come on.
    • Like Like x 10
  15. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

First time I heard of Anonymous was when they were telling all the kids what happened to Harry Potter at the end. Maybe this is some weird karmic revenge or...maybe I just had one glass of wine too many.
  17. pooks Member

I really doubt Domenic and the scitards inside the org knew what she was up to. They don't want video of scios getting hauled away in handcuffs. They call that glutz PR. After all this time and all these protests I'm pretty sure they know who the regular Chi anons are. They don't need to have one of theirs arrested to get the info. It's what the pay the PI's for.

Btw, you all continue to be awesome.
    • Like Like x 14
  18. Paladin Member

This was not planned. Eat-my-ass-girl is a fanatic who will randomly attack anyone who is protesting her cult. The police gave us a choice of having her arrested or accepting an apology from her. If we wanted to protect our names we could have accepted the apology or simply not bothered to call the police.

We wanted to have her arrested because this was her second physical attack against us. Last time she attacked our stuff and this time she attacked our persons. If we had let her off the hook this time, I'm sure she would attack again. She may do so anyway. I don't think she can control her anger.

They already knew my name. They will find out SS's name. When we go to court we will be able to find out her real name. Domenic refused to give the police her name after the incident when she grabbed Dra's sign. Now we will find out who he was protecting.
    • Like Like x 17
  19. RightOn Member

geez what a loon. next time it could have been hot coffee
    • Like Like x 1
  20. You guys did the exact right thing. I have watched the two videos that Patty posted on FB a bunch of times and cannot figure out who this person is...she was not around when I was in. They all needed to see and know that they are not above the law. A little bit of humbling is in order.

Do you all know who she was walking into the org with after the assault? Was that person encouraging her or discouraging her or just being stone face about it. I would love to know who that was.

Anyway, thanks for you continued persistence and kindness in face of such nonsense.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Paladin Member

• Like Like x 4
  22. Bump.
    I salute you.
  23. Anonymous Member

Good work, Chicago!
    Is the bringing flowers to grandma story posted around here? I tried searching but got nuttin.
  24. Anonymous Member

It was a Clearwater w/ Xander postgame thread I think.
  25. Darth Xander Member

Short version: while I raided the Old Man's birthday party down in Clearwater last year a female Scientologist delivered flowers to my Grandma up here in Chicago and said they were from her and I. Domenic (the Scilon in the arrest video telling us not to follow the police at the end) shadowed me during most of the raid out at Ruth Eckerd Hall and asked me stuff like if my Grandma got the flowers yet, if I was in her will, why I wasn't with her instead of down there, etc.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Django Member

David Miscavige,

Once again there's been a violent act committed at a protest by Chanology against your cult. Once again, the violence (however superficial in this case) was committed by a Scientologist.

I'm sure you'll deny it to yourself and others, but here's the truth: Every act of violence committed at a Scientology protest has been committed by Scientologists. Every one. Not just in the Chanology era, but looking back to the LMT and Shawn Lonsdale days.

Aren't Scientologists supposed to be the ones in control over MEST? The ones in command? The most ethical people on the planet?

Can you see it falling apart, Dave? Can you see that your adherents are absolutely at the end of their ropes? They have no patience left, no tolerance left, and for damn sure no money left. Meanwhile, outside your orgs, Anonymous is dancing to pop tunes, holding up signs, talking to passersby (and, increasingly, your parishioners), and making a difference in how Scientology is perceived, both externally and internally. Most of all they're having fun. Real, genuine fun. And from inside the orgs, that's pretty obvious. Because inside the orgs, there ain't no fun.

When the Flag Building opens, hundreds of Scientologists are going to finally get a close look at this thing they've been repeatedly crush regged to get built, after waiting 15 years for it to happen. Are they going to be overjoyed at the stunning new wonders designed to bring them this awesome new addition to the Tech? Or are they going to take one look at all these shiny but ultimately mediocre carnival baubles and finally reach the conclusion that they've been duped, over and over.

You rolled the dice, Dave. This coming weekend, those dice hit the backboard and come up....boxcars? Snake-eyes? 7s or 11s?

At some point, when do your Public, your Staff, even your Sea Org quit venting their anger at their shockingly desperate lives on those nice, non-violent folks outside the org, folks who've never threatened them, never raised a hand to them or demanded money from them, and maybe start to figure out who their real enemy is?

Have a swell weekend, David Miscavige...
    • Like Like x 8
  27. incog712 Member

That time it could have been anything. The loons inside the org likely consider her actions to be relatively harmless, what's a little water after all. What they fail to understand is that to the victim, it's an unknown substance, it could have been "Green Acid" (™ scientology, inc.) for all anyone knew at the time.

Ultimately, it is a physical assault. No less threatening than a stranger pointing a replica pistol at someone's head instead of a real one. The sort of thing that most judges take quite seriously.
    • Like Like x 11
  28. HOC Member

Awesome as always Chicago! <3 you guys. :)
    • Like Like x 8
  29. Anonymous Member

It was just water, but it was water soaking people's clothes in November in Chicago where it is already dipping below freezing at night.

Not very nice. I hope after this the org sees her as some kind of type 3 PTS and disowns the idiot.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. incog712 Member

Indeed, It was just water (in so far as anybody knows). No need to make anything more over it than that. Anons handled it very well, as always. Still the Chicago area has seen some half a dozen acid attacks against individuals over the last few years alone. One particularly awful one was just prosecuted within the last few weeks. The perp got 44 years.

Local LE has had just about enough of people tossing liquids onto other peoples faces. Cultists are playing with fire whether they realize it or not.
    • Like Like x 11
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

She should have, you illiterate DB wog.

BACK TO THE COURSEROOM! MOAR STUDY TECH!!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Caps lock from Johnny. Now you pissed him off.
  33. Thanks! It looked like it could have been the Executive Director but I suppose not. If it was, that would be meaningful. That's why I asked.

What this incident does show is that you are getting under their skin and that sadly they are most likely under so much pressure now (that is not allowed to escape in the right direction -- toward the real source) that this comes out at you.

Also, this woman is obviously unstable. I cannot praise and thank you all enough for your persistence, dedication, compassion and continued good senses of humor! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love all my Chicago Anons. Thanks for your part in getting me out.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The Internet Member

So a prior history of conspiracy for Domenic and EMA girl and both were at the scene of the water throwing incident.
  35. Darth Xander Member

To be clear, I don't know if EMA Girl delivered the flowers. That was just a guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

this is why
    • Like Like x 8
  37. DeathHamster Member

She reminds me of Not a Scientologist in Halifax.
    • Like Like x 6
  38. Paladin Member

It is interesting that you would say that. I have been thinking that EMA-girl could be the daughter of someone important like the ED, Carla Nelson Mock. That would explain Domenic's attempts to keep her from getting arrested and her arrogance in thinking she could get away with these attacks. If EMA-girl or the girl who was with her look like the ED to you then they may be related to her.

As the police were about to arrest EMA-girl, another woman came out of the org, looked at her phone then started running down the street while the IAS event was still going on. I assume this woman was heading to the police station to wait for EMA-girl. I hope SS has video of that for you to see and ID that woman for us.
    • Like Like x 8
  39. DeathHamster Member

243546292318410067_Ooj6GQep_c.jpg
    • Like Like x 4