Customize

Child abuse in the SeaOrg project

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Disambiguation, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We have been talking about a joint OpInnocence and AvS project gathering information on this problem with info dumps from anti scion activists, then review and planning.
    Interest?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RolandRB has a thread about Scientology child abuse alread. It is extensive. Maybe you should be gathering posts, dox & links from there first if you're serious about making a specific Sea Org child abuse thread. Or just merge the threads and work on any/all of the Scientology child abuse reports as a whole.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/scientology-child-abuse.103487/
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I saw that. This is a question about making this into a joint AVS OpInnocence project. I could start cross posting dox here, but not if there is no interest in proceeding.
    Yes, once again you are ornery.
  4. If you want to help any AVS effort, AVS is interested. I think that goes without saying, regardless of how many likes your OP gets.

I don't keep track of who participates in OpInnocence, but I think it goes without saying that OpInnocence is also interested in stopping child abuse.

IOW, idk why you even need to ask about making this a joint project. It should go without saying, the way I see it.

Your OP and thread title are specific to Sea Org, which is why I asked the question I did earlier about Scientology as a whole vs. Sea Org. You didn't really address that question, actually, and I do tend to get ornery when things are left ambiguous.

Regarding the joint project? Do it faggot.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

Are the docs going to be exclusive to scientology or are we going to include other instances of cultic child abuse?
  6. Anonymous Member

I think this is for $ientology. Other cultist instances should be in a thread in the OPInnocence project.
  7. Anonymous Member

Just don't let Smurf be privy to any secret missions.
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The original discussion is here
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/child-abuse-in-the-sea-org.114933/
    Flogold's idea is this

9. Anonymous Member

Interview with Sharone - October 11th, Brighton

• Like Like x 1