Customize

Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Here is a copy of Child Dianetics.pdf. There are even samples of auditing sessions with children. This book MAKES ME SICK. I am a parent and this would turn me away from scifaggotry in a minute. read some of this crap at raids and to the public for lulz.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    MD5: DF8674F52B230350EB98926F71E5FC28

There is an interesting section about the history of dianetics in the back of the book.

If someone wants a higher res version then post here and I will put that up as well. I had to cut the quality to get it to 20 megs or less.
  2. RavenEyes Member

Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Thanks much, OP! This is extremely relevant to my interests.

I am not going to attempt to read any of it tonight. I don't want to have nightmares.
  3. Cune Member

If it's not too much trouble for you then yes please I'd like a copy. Would prefer to use good qual when sending these things out.

Thanks OP.
  4. Anonymous Member

thank you! That must have taken forever to scan in. <3
  5. Anonymous Member

Thanks OP!

Also:

I've seen a really creepy assists book that contained assists to run on infants and children (along with standard shit like touch assists, "locationals" etc.) does anybody have anything like this?
  6. ntnmf Member

this is one of those times that i really wish i didn't have to say this: thanks for this leak. i just wish like hell this hellishness didn't exist.
  7. Anonymous Member

2 hours while jamming Tyske Ludders album SCIENTific technOLOGY. Fucking rulz!!!
  8. RavenEyes Member

Yes. This, please. ^^
  9. Turbulence Member

Thanks OP
  10. Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

[IMG]

*paging freake420*

*paging freake420*

*a call for you on the white courtesy phone*
  11. Anonymous Member

Here is the high res version(146mb) Gotta love the 100 meg connections

MD5: 2FFB26251C053CBADEF8BD580BFE0E7F

Sorry about the crumby borders but I just threw the book in and hit scan for a couple of hours. Its kind of satisfying to do this. screw any asshole that wanted to run this crap on a child!!!!
  12. RavenEyes Member

YAYYY!! Thanks - that was quick!!

Anon delivers - again! :)
  13. Anonymous Member

OP HERE - Shit - didnt transfer this to the collectors account (the higher res version). May only have 10 downloads. if it stops working I will re up it.
    Let me know
  14. Kilia Member

Many thanks,Anonymous.
    ...I agree.
  15. Anonynamefag Member

I was one of the first ten.

Guys... don't read this. Normally, I would never say anything like that. I've seen many horrendous things in my life on /b/, from the original zippocat, to a guy shitting on a baby, to the Russian guy being beheaded with a combat knife.

What I am reading here really is a special kind of sick. The kind of sick that, if it were to make it into the public domain, would result in an uproar of Upton Sinclaire's "The Jungle" level.
  16. Anonymous Member

I am also one of the 10. I will make certain it reaches a "special area" of the public domain.

Hey, Scientology fucktards? This is EXACTLY what I needed. You just got fucked - AGAIN! <3
  17. tofuman Member

Why the hell does the cover have a dog on it?
  18. Anonymous Member

The OP can be DLed as much as needed its the high res version a few posts in that might not work for long.
  19. Anonymous Member

lol

Alice from Alice in Wonderland had engrams.
  20. Anonymous Member

From what I'm reading (skipping around), LRH was truly a sick, demented, and deranged man. Thank God this guy's dead, there's a special place in hell for people like this.
  21. xenubarb Member

DL'ing now. I wants me a piece o that chaos!
  22. Snake Member

children are meant to be eaten, not audited.
  23. Anonymous Member

that's it, i can't read anymore.

this is something baca would cum in his pants over. this is pure GOLD, and is a damning piece of evidence of child abuse.
  24. Anonymous Member

MD5: 53B7E61CD53F37BD6A3183FAEE3008C9

Original 600dpi scans in a .rar archive. not sure I like rapidshit. (138mb)
  25. ALLANON Member

MOAR TIDBITS
  26. Anonymous Member

page 11

&quot;A club is best. Tying him in the closet without food for a few days is fairly successful. The best recommended tactic, however, is simply to use a straight jacket and muffs on him until he is docile and imbecilic.&quot;

2czpo52.jpg
  27. Herro Member

Ummmmmmm. What am I missing here? Sure this stuff is bullshit like dianetics in general, but it doesn't seem to be all that different from what we all know about dianetics. Why are you freaking out about this?

I'd say the biggest problem with this is it's assumption that children should just be treated like adult thetans in child bodies.
  28. ryangiggs Member

^
    Wouldn't that make a great billboard.
    I am sure there would be many others in this book.
  29. Anonymous Member

That's disgusting. Call it out of context as much as you like, but this is a child we're talking about.

This is something that CPS, the media, and anyone who is offended by child abuse EVERYWHERE should see.
  30. Herro Member

Well context is pretty important. Keep reading. He goes on to say that you could easily "domesticate" a child that way, but that is the wrong thing to do. He's making the point that you can't treat children like animals and that you can't train a child like you would train an animal. The book isn't advocating doing those kinds of things.
  31. Kilia Member

I think on that subject of training a child.... LRon was being facetious.
  32. AnonLover Member

paging ESK reps to the white phone... can we get some 2nd or 3rd generation ex-scientology kids to look this over and confirm it matches some of their experiences?
  33. Zhent Member

childdianetics.jpg

Out of context or not, this is pretty fucked up. This book needs further scrutiny and analysis from anon.
    Thank you very much OP for scanning this.
  34. Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

pedobear05.jpg
  35. whoever Member

^ This.

It's misleading to quote something out of context and make it appear that Hubbard was saying something he wasn't. He was making a point. Quoting it out of context is a weak tactic to use in this war.

Hubbard said plenty of things that were appalling in context. There's no lack of good material there. So why be dishonest about this one?
  36. **zero** Member

This is one of those things that makes me feel sick. I can confirm the above, this is truely barbaric. I will keep on reading and fish out any other tidbits, but another anon needs to examine this carefully.
  37. Anonymous Member

Youre welcome
  38. **zero** Member

^ Yeah, there are lulz to be had, but just reading this shit gets me really pissed off

"Page 12"

"Permit a child to sit on your lap, He'll sit there, contented. Now do this with your arms around him and constrain him to sit there. Do this even though he wasn't even trying to leave. Instantly, he'll squirm. He'll fight to get away from you. He'll get angry. He'll cry. Recall now, he was happy before you started to hold him. (you should actually make this experiment)"

Page 15

"You can actually punish a child physically to defend your rights, so long as he owns what he owns and can contribute to you and work for you"

Page 15-16

"The Child has a duty towards you. He has to be able to take care of you; not an illusion that he is, but actually. And you have to have patience to allow yourself to be cared for sloppily until by sheer experience itself- not by your directions- he learns how to do it well. Care for the Child? Nonsense! He's probably got a better grasp of immediate situations than you have. Only when he's almost psychotic with aberration will a child be accident prone."

Im going to take a break, and I will get some of the more noteworthy quotes later. There is only so much that I can take of this shit, and Im at my RAGE limit before I boil over.
  39. Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

I look forward to this getting out. $ci-fronts such as this one http://www.youthforhumanrights.org are the most successful thing the cult has. The only places where they seem to be making inroads involve their human rights spiel.
    L Ron wanted everybody controlled and dominated, kids included.
  40. SuperChipcat Member

The 5-star on Amazon could stand to go away.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Child-Dianetics-L-Ron-Hubbard/dp/0884044211]Amazon.com: Child Dianetics: L. Ron Hubbard: Books[/ame]