Customize

Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2009.

1. mojo Member

Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

anon delivers once more. thanks OP for posting. this could very well be what finally brings the cult down.....

er, will and jada, you might want to make note of this, cause i'm sure the parents at your school will be very interested.
  2. anonsoldier Member

I'm DLing now, but in typical Hubbard style, the man reveals his utter depravity. He's not advocating beating a child and treating it like an animal, he's only saying it's A NOT RECOMMENDED OPTION.

I'd like to see another child rearing book on the market that mentions beating your child and treating them like an animal as something to even remotely being considered. It's such an out there, lunatic idea you shouldn't even have to MENTION that it's a bad idea. If you have to make a list of "Things not to do to your child" and you have to even consider putting "beat them with a club" on it just so you know not to...go get yourself sterilized and avoid all contact with people under the age of 18.

Over and over in his writings Hubbard talks about cruel, evil, and barbaric things that he then says "but you probably shouldn't do that". Which means he sat there and thought this up, mulled it over, probably got some sick glee out of it then realized wogs wouldn't stand for it so he went all "nevermind".

This is something which needs to gone through with a fine tooth comb, and key things pulled out and an information document be distributed to every pediatric clinic in the nation. You want a group to piss off? Piss off doctors and nurses who've devoted their lives to helping keep little kids healthy and older kids growing right.
  3. Anonymous Member

Try reading some of the auditing transcripts in chapters 9 and 10.

A few pre-teen kids auditing sessions were recorded in this book; judge the transcripts for yourself and see if you think this auditing would would screw up a kid.
  4. webkilla Member

lunacy

oh well, more fodder for the next protest banner

"Scientology teaches beating children with clubs"
  5. beef Member

Didn't L. Con say something aboot children just being adults in small bodies?
  6. btwyhad Member

The whole point of the taken out of context thing is, if you think what I'm suggest is bad, you could do it this way, to down play the harsh way he does suggest treating kids.

I remember seeing this book lying around the house as a kid now. I remember my Step Father expected absolute obedience to everything he said. No peace unless you did it his way.

If I questioned his authority, I was sent to sec check and asked my intentions in the matter of which was to protect my Mother from being exploited by him or scientology.
    I didn't address scientology in the sec check though I addressed his method of dishonestly using my Mother and our family to give to scientology by breaking the very rules, he laid down as if he was such an outstanding up stat scientoligist with cough, cough integrity. An illusion scientologist do well until anonymous chanology : )

They led me to believe that they validated my concerns. He took the family pets and dumped them in the wilderness after that. Lucky for me our family dog found his way home, but the cat didn't. I guess he was just following the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics.
    I had to move in with my brother after that.
  7. JohnB2008 Member

I haven't read the content yet, but this has to got be a hoax. Can we please verify authenticity before being outraged :) ?

/r/ mods check OP's IP address etc. New user?

/r/ some fag OCRs this and makes this a PDF. Prob best to OCR the high quality scan for best results.
  8. JohnB2008 Member

/r/ upload to wikileaks now plox.
  9. NotMike Member

Already used up. /r/equesting different upload service with more permitted downloads.
  10. Anonymous Member

Thetans in small bodys. Cant remember where that quote comes from though...
  11. basil Member

12. crockhat Member

/facepalm

That is a horrible horrible book. The idea of children today still being mindraped by scientology is horrendous.

LRH was such a shitty writer. The "examples" in his text are fucking terrible.
    LOL at bottom of page 66, where flubbtard doesn't know the difference between arithmetic and calculus/kinematics. 98%+ of *adults* wouldn't be able to work out the answer to his 'arithmetic' question., which has clearly been culled from a calculus book.

Also check out page 102: a "verbatim" account of a session with a kid, where Fucktard says "Now, let's return to a very pleasant incident", and a 10 year old just knows what he's talking about a launches into it. WTF? LRH is the Dan Brown of cultist leaders. Shitty writer and compulsive liar.

(David Miscavige, you are hated too. Just so you don't feel left out.)
  13. mojo Member

it's for sale on amazon. note the scilon comments at the bottom....but is this the same book?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Child-Dianetics-L-Ron-Hubbard/dp/0884044211"]Child Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard[/ame]
  14. mojo Member

15. AnonLover Member

book says hubbard only wrote the introduction & staff prepared the rest after a few months of running a "child guidance centers" like described in chapter 12
  16. OTBT Member

Its not a hoax, I read this book a couple decades ago. I'm an ex.

Don't get riled up by text taken out of context. The book taken as a whole is pretty messed up as it is - don't concentrate only on a few sentences taken out of context.
  17. marlysfan Member

Jesus, it's actually as boring as the original.
  18. Anonymous Member

This is pretty close, it's in the intro:

I'm just over halfway reading this nonsense and the one message that comes across strongly to me is if you are having trouble handling your kid they should be sent in for processing by an auditor. The secondary message, imo, is to prevent engrams at all costs.

Chapter 9 auditing session samples sound so contrived it's not possible to believe they are "a verbatim account of several dianetic processing sessions." No doubt written by Hubbard to further the auditing agenda and given as proof that children LOVE to be processed. What's funny is you can see how a child could be easily brainwashed using this method.

Check out page 66 and the example of the little girl who had trouble with arithmetic. That's my favorite so far.
  19. Anonymous Member

as a quite new anon reading the cos literature makes sense i want a better understanding of what makes our opponents tick and most of what i have seen is crap but this has upset me a lot and has upset my partner who is giving our little one a hug and not fucking auditing

LONG LIVE ANONYMOUS
  20. Anonymous Member

I feel sorry for those poor kids at Greenfields School. Even more so for those kids that have now become adults and are extremely vociferous in their views.
  21. anonymous1312 Member

The intro, which is all I've read so far, seems fairly innocuous; it talks of the child requiring self determinism and ownership of his environment. It recommends that if the child breaks his toys, his bed etc. it is none of your business because they are his; I believe that while you're not meant to punish the child for this you're also meant to leave the bed broken though - no naughty seats for scientology children then.

It says children mis-behave to get revenge for something you've done to them, so the theory is the less you upset them the better off you will all be. It does however say the adult has more rights than the child and that you can punish the child physically to defend your rights but in essence LRH councils giving the child a lot of freedom and not ordering it around; children must be able to own their environment. I'd have to agree to some point, although I am not sure allowing wilful destruction to continue unabated will have the results L Ron Hubbard claims in all cases; some children seem quite happy to destroy things especially if they have a supply of more things.

LRH also councils allowing children to contribute to you, the parent, and explains this must be voluntary and self determined, i.e. you can't order the child to mow the grass and consider this a contribution. He says that if you don't allow this contribution the child will come to detest the parents as contributing sources because of the imbalance between his contribution to you and your contribution to him. Again, this seems fair enough although I am not convinced that all children balance what they contribute to their parents with what their parents contribute to them; our daughter was quite happy to let us keep contributing to her and tended to need some prompting to get her to contribute - she grew up quite well despite the prompting I am pleased to say.

Two things stand out for me in the intro: a slightly ominous mention of play being necessary to give reason for hard work and the bit where it is suggested that if an unruly child can't be made to get the point after it is calmly explained to them then they need to be audited. Other than that it seems the intro is some of LRH's more innocuous ramblings about the scientology way of bringing up children IMHO.

The book goes completely off the wall from chapter 1 by the looks of it though!?

tl;dr? I didn't see much in the intro and CBA to read the rest of the book ATM.
  22. Herro Member

+10

He's being facetious, he's not saying that is any kind of an option. Sheesh.

No it doesn't.

It's not a hoax, people are just taking shit out of context and freaking out.
  23. xoixoi1 Member

As a second generation ex-scientologist I can confirm that this book is NOT a hoax. I recoiled when I saw this thread. All those memories came flooding back to me. This book amounts to nothing more than "religious" sanctioning of child abuse. As a 9 year old kid, I underwent many hours of auditing and sec-checking. The effect on me was devestating. I grew up unable to trust anyone and had feelings of guilt for "crimes" I had absolutely nothing to do with.

It took more than two years of weekly psychotherapy sessions in my early twenties before I was able to reintergrate myself into society (I left the Co$ in my teens when my parents divorced).

If the book sounds bad, the APPLICATION is total HELL. My parents and auditor went a step further and did past life stuff. For months I was convinced I partly responsible for the genocide of an entire race. I'm not making this up or trolling or looking for sympathy - I really was convinced of this! Put yourself into the shoes of a 9 year old kid and for a few moments imagine what would be going through your mind.

I heard from my mum (who blew last year) that DM toned down Dianetics for Children in the early 90's as he was concerned of the bad PR and the response of child protection services in several countries.

This makes me even more angry. DM knew what this stuff could do to kids but instead of abolishing it, he simply toned it down. This shows he was aware and therefore complicit in the abuse of children.

Sickening.

& yes, Lron did write a book about pregnancy & raising children. There is a very weird recipe in it called Barley Milk to serve as an alternative to breast milk. Several doctors criticized it for lacking the nutrients for growing infants (virtually no B vits and incomplete amino acid profile). The recipe also contains honey which can be hazardous to infants due to botulism spores which naturally occur in honey.
  24. anonymous1312 Member

Yeah, I thought it went completely off the wall from chapter one. SOrry to hear of your ordeal as a child, glad you're all out of it now.
  25. Anonymous Member

It practically goes off the wall page to page. Though it clearly states the book is a compilation of Hubbard lectures and his research material, that's not enough to excuse how scatterbrained his writing is. It's like all other Hubbard drivel; you're left with more questions than answers because of his aversion to explaining something completely.

Hubbard was a used car salesman; he talked circles around you, but his only true purpose was to get you in the driver's seat. After that it was just a matter of how much money he could siphon from your wallet.
  26. Anonymous Member

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here is the 600dpi scans on megaupload. There was a pegnancy book by hubbard as well but I cant find it. /r/ this. add this and the source for the garbage formula he prescribed for infants and child dianetics and we have something there.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

thanks for the post

29. Anonymous Member

These are the original scans I made before I turned it into a PDF. The PDF lowered the quality by quite a margin so I RARed up the jpg scans and put them on megaupload so more can get this. thats why its 138mb and not 16mb. Yes its the same book in other words.

LOL almost forgot to hit the anonymous box - that would have been funny.
  30. Anonymous Member

bump for moar
  31. skollie Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bclr5oMk3DE&feature=related"]YouTube - A Child being whipped by Scientologist Wally Hanks[/ame]
  32. Anonymous Member

Hubbard only wrote the intro
  33. Anonymous Member

Perhaps I shouldnt have put the word "sickening" in the title (even though its how I still feel about it). I also should have mentioned that only the intro was written by hubbard but didnt see it till after upping it. Hubbard did not advocate beating children but punishing them was OK.

brainwashing children is NOT ok under ANY circumstance!!!!!! (even religious) this is the point of the leak. it shows the extent that children are processed in scientology and how horribly wrong this could go and makes it clear why there are soooooo many exes that were children in scientology that were very messed up by this crap (hence all the stories on ESK). This is not a coincidence that there are so many stories that corroborate each other.
  34. Anonymous Member

I agree. Remember the two kids from the Big Blue raid, where they tried to say that filming kids was illegal?

Those kids were the most brainwashed kids I've ever seen in all my life.
  35. Kilia Member

Not really..
  36. Anonymous Member

[SIZE="6"]"That tasted salty, daddy."[/SIZE]
  37. Anonymous Member

vz7h8y.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

in b4 libel
  39. Anon-007 Member

This is how rumors start......
  40. Anonymous Member

Thats nasty (said like cleveland from family guy)