Customize

Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2009.

1. none given Member

Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

"One time I asked my father what he would do if I killed myself. His answer: 'You are responsible for yourself.'" This is a typical answer for a Scientologist, says Tanya.

That's some fucked up shit.

The book has 9 reviews on Amazon. Eight by them and one by us.
    You have to buy the book and wait 24 hours to write a review.
    Used copies start at 94 cents. Since the money may be going to an ex or a scientologist (but almost certianly not directly to the org) Should I give them a buck just to write a review?
    Nevermind. I'm gonna.

EDIT: The money went to a used bookstore, thats good. Interesting that when I bought an lrh book the system recommended more of his shit plus some books on mind control. Smart 'puter they got at Amazon.

So, after S&H I just paid almost $5 for a poon. Since you guys will be done reading it before my copy gets here what do I say in my review?
  2. qwertyuiop1 Member

Poon for 5 bucks, Awesome. you can probably add something like

"I would never do something this terrible to my kids - this suggests that I let my kids break their stuff and make them sit in a chair for hours "confessing" their "crimes".

Or some variation. Then leave a link if you can.
  3. auchraw Member

I fished this out of the French media threads, tl;dr It's kind of related somewhere. I wonder what the US figure is?

5 000 enfants privs dcole cause des drives sectaires

The French are concerned that 5,000 children in France are being deprived of a normal education by their parents who are members of cults and who take advantage of the law to educate them at home.

Children first !
    Cults love children. In 1953 Ron Hubbard, founder of the Church of Scientology wrote: « Save the child and you will save the nation. » In France freedom of education allows parents to home-school their children, outwith any scholastic framework. But parents belonging to certain cults profit from this liberty to keep their children in seclusion and deprive them of education.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's a fine line though. If you define the education of a child as something over which the state has authority, you enter totalitarian territory. What else can go along with that? Punishment of children? What they eat? Where they may/may not play? Who their friends will be? What books they read? What web sites they can visit? And then why stop with children? Adults might need some supervision and "guidance" too....

So, just saying, be careful where you draw your lines. Freedom is inherently risky, but totalitarianism is inherently miserable.
  6. btwyhad Member

Abusers always down play their abuse by worst case scenarios.
    "scientology is destructive and a rip off"

Mass manipulation on a abusive scale of whole families and children.

Most of it is psychological.

scientology teaches one to be resentful while 12 step programs, undo that program.
  7. add1X Member

deleted.
  8. AnonLover Member

Thank you so much for sharing this, my heart breaks for all those who had to endure these abuses due to the trap their parents fell into. This is what makes scientology so evil, they inflict their immoral and dehumanizing delusions on innocents who cant say NO U.

that could be extremely valuable to have for comparing to the older leaked version and identifying exactly where DM toned down the current book. and u get a poon to boot - bonus! $5 bucks well spent if you exploit it for all its worth!
  9. moreanonymous Member

They still use that formula- I remember confronting one who was sharing the recipe on Allexperts, and there was quite a history of people coming to her requesting the recipe, which has caused at least one notable case of scurvy.
  10. Anonynamefag Member

This guy's on to something.
  11. Anonymous Member

Imageshack - scichildprocessingup1.jpg
  12. Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Crazyass, hypocritical, child abusing fucks, thanks Scientology for ruining these kids lives.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. zebrafaced Member

15. Herro Member

It would be nice if there was actually something to corroborate that story wouldn't it? Of course when you have an irrational hatred of scientology i guess pesky things like evidence don't bother you. Must be nice.
  16. Anonymous Member

You're trying too hard, Herro.
  17. AnonLover Member

There's also more than enough personal stories on ESK and EXSCN that corroborate each other, as well as other filmed interviews in the media or on the tubes. and yes i hate the harm it inflicts on so many people and the great extents they go to hide it. the number of sealed court settlements alone makes it irrational NOT to see their effect on the world as evil, let alone what they did to Lisa McPherson. Tell me herro, did you stand up and applaud at the scilon evebt where they cheered their victory over getting away with killing Lisa?
  18. Herro Member

I guess. I'm going to bed. We'll see how things look in the sober dawn of thursday.

Also, I'm not talking about putting kids through dianetics. I'm talking about the crazy shit in the first 10 pages people were freaking out over. My apologies if that's not what Anon Lover was talking about.

Putting kids through dianetics is fucked up. Although I don't know if i would call it abuse. Maybe. But I don't know.
  19. AnonLover Member

no apology necessary, the omg freakout in first 10 pages is out of hand. but the abuses endured for so many years all starts somewhere, and this book is it. therefore its a portal to worse things to come, some of which begins when they apply whats in this book. and if wikileaks wasnt offline from overload of their recent reward, i;d slap a link to the child sec check thats also mentioned in this book.
  20. ZeLyt Member

I think the scariest part is that no would have been truly shocked if he had condoned beating children.
  21. Herro Member

Thanks. I fell victim to the same illogical rush to irrational conclusions that I so often criticize, and I misinterpreted what you were saying. I think we're in agreement that dianetics is a useless and maybe dangerous method for raising kids. And kids definitely shouldn't have to put up with that fucking stupidity. Hell nobody should deal with the stupidity of dianetics. Anyways, thanks again for cutting me some slack. Once again, my bad. :)
  22. AnonLover Member

stop already and go to bed -- all these apologies make you look bad and your ruining my respect of your great talent for being our ever diligent objectivity police.
  23. btwyhad Member

Posting on WWP is like sound bites on the news, evidence has been presented from youtube to here on WWP to UFTC XENUTV exscikids etc.

I'll bite on the irrational hatred for scientology with I've yet to see you post anything constructive as an example, post links if you have them ? on how best to put this evidence together since you CLAIM to have a "rational way" in how to be a critic of scientology ? As far as I'm concerned you talk out both sides of your mouth, and seem to have an irrational hatred for critics of scientology, by the abundant, apologetic type post you make for scientology.

I agree more objectivity is needed in this fight to expose the cult, but I don't agree your really interested in or your intention is to bring this about.

Your Tech discourges people from pursuing the truth objectively by harassing and dead agenting most every post that comes accross WWP.

You're a dead agent apologetic jerk and the evidences is in the abundance of your post and this isn't a personal attack, it's an objective observation of your post history of which I've lurked a long while, OBSERVING YOU.

I don't trust you or your intentions herro. I've dealt with your kind before.

You've done well disrupting the flow here, yes, you say the tech works, but this is one you will never convince that you are anything other then a scientologist.
    I was forced to grow up around cons like you, I know the game.
  24. AnonKiwi Member

^ borderline infractable post if you ask me. Herro may get up people's noses but he makes anon think. People are often forced to provide reasoned arguments or back down from otherwise tinfoily positions and this is good for anonymous.
  25. Esther Rogers Member

I reluctantly agree.

Herro is obviously not OSA, and obviously has never been a scientologist. But his gratuitous trolling upstairs gets annoying sometimes.
  26. Anonymous Member

Indeed. Herro might have accrued some ego-related issues as a consequence of continued use of the same username - but his/her posts serve a pretty useful function... Herro's various thoughts and comments are generally representative of how a typical rational netizen might perceive the discussions we have here.

Remember, most people don't really know anything about scientology and hardly anyone has ever met a scientologist IRL - so chances are you'll come across as a lunatic conspiracy theorist when you launch into a vitriolic diatribe against the cult... Herro does a pretty good job of illustrating the kind of response you're likely to get.

tl;dr? if you don't like how Herro responds to something you say, then you're probably doing it wrong.
  27. Herro Member

If you think I'm a scientologist then you need your sci-dar tweaked.
  28. **zero** Member

Yeah, looking back I overreacted, and probably helped the shitstorm on the first few pages. (I was dealing with some heavy stuff that night, and i was still pissed from that)

About the quotes: I have to be honest, I don't believe much of the quotes were taken out of context, and I wasn't trying to be dishonest about any of this. I would say that the entire book is fucked up as a whole, and the quotes don't do it justice. If you want to use any of those quotes, you should probably read the whole thing, if you decide to use anything posted in this thread.

Just having one anon trying to read this and dismantle it probably won't do it justice though, it needs a combing by others.
  29. none given Member

The second dynamic is defined as the "creative urge". It includes sex, reproduction, art etc.
    I guess in an abstract sense the urge to raise a family/build a skyscraper/paint a masterpiece are all kind of related but in real world human terms the motivation to put it somewhere moist is not at all the same.

It's fail to try to pin many sexual crimes on the CoS. They are simply not passionate people on any level and probably have less of that than most groups. Their sins are not so human.
  30. Anonymous Member

It needs a combing and then a forwarding to whichever trashy gossip columninsts are eager to use their available column inches speculating on whatever weird shit Suri Cruise might be subjected to.

Do their job for them and let them take the credit...this is how Anonymous rolls.

Distill the most insane aspects of Child Dianetics and frame it in the broader context of sec-checks and ethics handlings. Provide cross references culled from Hubbard's other published books and HCOPBs. Link to relevant testimonies of ex-scientologists.

This is precisely what tabloid hacks want to write about and what average folk want to read about.
  31. xscnchild Member

Yep, this. Ten years old and I was convinced I'd been a tax collector in Egypt and had bashed people's heads open with an axe for fun. Not to mention the hundreds upon hundreds of hours of "touch that object" processing which really fucked with my head; I mentally broke down while that was happening.

But this is why he's such a monster - he does not actually understand that it's wrong, he genuinely believes it's a positive thing.
  32. anonymous1312 Member

The book is however a product of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology which is a product of L Ron Hubbard himself. He might not have written this drivel directly but it is all based on his other ramblings so he might as well have written it himself.

As said before the intro seems innocuous enough, although it's full of sweeping and inaccurate generalisations and dubious advice. It occurs to me though this is a common pattern within the organisation calling itself the church of scientology, the intro seems innocuous as well as plausible and to some perhaps even impressive and the really dangerous bollocks comes right after that.

Although I still haven't read beyond the intro yet I dare say this books also follows another pattern within the organisation calling itself the church of scientology, it expounds giving more freedom (self determinism) while in reality indoctrinating the subject so they surrender said freedom.
  33. anonymous1312 Member

This is why! Truly disturbing stuff. The use of what is essentially "regression hypnosis" within the organisation calling itself the church of scientology is the most dangerous kind that results in often dangerous delusions, that is persistent insistent and open ended; the subject must remember something from some time in the past and the past can be any time after the start of the known universe.

The subject is convinced they must find an event in their past or one of their past lives that is causing them problems in the now. Under such circumstances the brain will ultimately give in to the constant demand while under auditing and invent something based on memories and beliefs held by the subject. The subject will then believe this actually happened and so a delusion is born. And because the delusional memory is borne out of the need to find something "damaging" it is often a strongly negative delusion which can cause the subject to believe things about themselves that are untrue; such as they are psychotic killers.

Responsible hypnotists tend to avoid regression hypnosis and where it is used they use it in an attempt to get more detail from an existing memory of a known event, it's targeted and acceptable to not be able to remember anything. Sadly there are few responsible ones and there have been cases of subjects remembering events, mainly child abuses, which didn't in fact happen. Should note at this point that I'm using the word hypnosis for simplicity, the same phenomena can be created by repeated interrogation but one could write a book on this subject.

Suffice to say, xscnchild was a victim of this terribly abusive technique as well as the other "mind games" played under the policy of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology.

Yeah, the more I study David Miscavige the more I believe that he too is kind of a victim of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology; indeed to some extent L Ron Hubbard was too.

IMHO I believe that David Miscavige believes he is Homo Novis and he is OT, hence he doesn't need to do any of the formal training provided by the organisation calling itself the church of scientology. In his mind he believes he is totally aware of and has total control over his environment, also that he has a massive sphere of influence.

David Miscavige has a lot of evidence of him being OT being in the position he's in and his mind will rationalise away any evidence to the contrary; his inability to make something go right will be to him a testament to the incompetence of his minions rather than his dwindling "abilities".

David Miscavige fails to understand that he's only where he is because his minions submit to him completely; it is not he that makes things happen for him rather his minions do everything they can to do his will - the distinction is too subtle for him to appreciate.

David Miscavige cannot see that his minions' failings are the result of a strong external resistance to "his will" to which he must ultimately succumb - although his minions will suffer greatly until that time in an effort to insulate David Miscavige from his ultimate demise thanks to their fear of him; the sensible, truly smart ones, have pretty much blown already, although there is that group that believe they can save the organisation by removing David Miscavige as leader but at the moment they're too afraid of each other to act (betrayal being a normal mechanism within the cult).

There has been much talk of David Miscavige having back up plans, while somewhere in his mind he may have rationalised that it might be a good idea to move to a new continent he won't think of it as a back up plan rather he always intended to do it as part of his master plan. I think in his mind he's already over estimated the amount of power he will really have in these new domains but that's another book. Suffice to say he thinks he's sharp, has plenty of resources and still in full control; in his mind David Miscavige still believes he doesn't dance to anyone else's music.

Yes, David Miscavige is a monster borne out of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology. He has the same degree of total self belief as Hitler and look how he ended up, in a bunker surrounded by the last remnants of his faithful followers while those outside continued fighting and dying like good soldiers do until they were order to do otherwise by the remaining generals.

In the end Hitler maintained his total control over his environment by committing suicide on the realisation that his total control had been reduced to practically nothing and were he to continue living he would forfeit that too. One wonders how David Miscavige will behave when this realisation finally hits him.

All of the above is IMHO based on studies of the patterns, behaviours and beliefs of various dictators past and present, people in similar positions to David Miscavige, and the behaviours of David Miscavige that parallel these.
  34. auchraw Member

There is a very generous distance between freedom and totalitarianism. In every evolved country I have any experience of, children belong ultimately to the State. That is the essence of nationality. As their ultimate guardian, the State has the right to remove children from the care of abusive parents. Different states draw the line at different places but it is possible to see the seclusion of children by cults (of all kinds) as abuse. .
  35. auchraw Member

There is a very generous distance between freedom and totalitarianism. In every evolved country I have any experience of, children belong ultimately to the State. That is the essence of nationality. As their ultimate guardian, the State has the right to remove children from the care of abusive parents. Different states draw the line at different places but it is possible to see the seclusion of children by cults (of all kinds) as abuse.

36. xoixoi1 Member

You're right Herro. I have no evidence of the experiences I went through. My PC folder is locked away in some cabinet in a dark room of some org. I have no irrational hate of CoS though. I have real hate. I experienced those things. I just wanted express what I went through.

I have little experience of the internet and just wanted to share a personal experience. I cannot provide proof of what I went through. A 9 year old kid in 1988 can't be expected to collect and store evidence of what he went through in some hope that in 2009 all would be exposed.

These things happened to me, and many other children. Believe it or not.

The most important thing is that the crimes of this cult are exposed. Unfortuneatly, my pc folder will be destroyed before I can bring any legal action against this criminal organisation. I know scientology. Its the way they operate.
  37. Anonymous Member

^^^ Good post. Glad you're here xoi.
  38. Anonymous Member

No, procreation.
  39. whoever Member

I believe you. (And I am glad you're posting here, too.)
  40. Anonynamefag Member

I believe you, only because this story matches corroborating stories of other exes. You can't all be lying.