Customize

Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2009.

1. whoever Member

Re: Child Dianetics Leak!! Sickening

Right.
  2. Suzette Member

The child sec check is out there; it asks if you've ever committed genocide. That's hard evidence beyond doubt. It's on Wikileaks. If the needle twitches, it means the kid committed genocide. So even if xoixoi1 is a complete attention whore trolling liar, there are still Scientology kids being told they committed genocide. That's not even in question. It's not irrational to believe that an ex-Scientology kid would come on here and talk about it.
  3. AnonLover Member

Children's Sec Chk

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_Childrens_Security_Check

dangit i swore i jotted down somewhere the two different pg numbers i seen ^^THIS was referred in nonchalant somewhat indirect cushy way when i read thru this newly leaked book, but i cant find my note - if anybody else is still reading thru it, keep please keep an eye out for part(s) that say about sending the kid into the org for additional handling of problems and post ITT.
  4. Anonymous Member

I took the book from here:

Then I cleaned it and put each page onto it's own page and re-sized each page to fit a full page.
    It looks much better now and is easier to read.

New Cleaned and re-sized Child Dianetics:
    Download - Child Dianetics

Sorry it took so long.
    My tools to do this were at work all weekend, I planned on getting this out sooner.

Enjoy!
  5. none given Member

Just opened my hard copy from Amazon.
    It's a newer edition from 89 with the dad throwing the kid in the air on the cover, not the dog.
    a brief skim shows it's mostly an advertisment for CoS and a tribute to hubbtard. There are lists of auditing commands and a few examples of processes being run on kids. I'm gonna have to dig deeper to get any really damning quotes out of it.
  6. Anonymous Member

xenuspeed, you glorious faggot
  7. chrisanon Member

WOW! Thanks for putting in the time. This is much easier to deal with!
  8. Anonymous Member

Thanks also for cleaning it up. All I know how to do is scan the book and up it. I would like to see if there are any changes from the original intro and the new one (if its still in there).

Has anyone found the pregnancy book yet? I dont have a copy - all I remember was a pregnant chick with a pillow under her belly on the cover (illustration - not a photo).
  9. voiceless849 Member

I too, was sec-checked several times with lists like this. (Have I destroyed any planets? Galaxies? Universes?) Even "negative overt" lists with questions like:

It's been a long time, but the questions were similar to these - anybody with a recent auditor's cert want to comment?

No, I wasn't a "kid" at the time, though I was pretty naive...
  10. qwertyuiop1 Member

I was however a "kid" at the time. lists like this were routine when I was on staff and even more frequent when I joined the sea org.

I was also asked about homosexuality beastiality and incest. this I have to say is the most horrific thing to comprehend as a child (I was 13 when this started). imagine having to wordclear these terms even before starting the sec check.
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Freak has done it again, this works on so many levels! Thanks Freaky One!

rockemsockemscilons.png

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]Get the Latest in Kids Anti~Cult Stress Relievers![/COLOR][/SIZE]

(prob better captions buts Iz cooking rt nao :) )

:D
  12. voiceless849 Member

Gawd. I feel for you. What else is there to say? (shrug)

I just wanted to pipe in that what was being alleged (sec checks for crazy-stupid things) were quite likely, supporting your position.

Glad to see you made it out! Getting that shiatte out of your head will take a long time....
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ditto x10!

When I first got into studying CoS I ran into several of the ex's testimonies that talked about being kids growing up in scilonese environ, made me fucking bawl like a baby fer a bit, then get really pissed, even moar so after a couple of articles regarding St. Hills and the kids and kiddie RPF etc.... grrrrrrrrr.
    The whole premise ol' Flubbernutz preached about kids just being little adults just makes me fk'n cringe to the amount of potential abuse this can lead to.
    God-damned insanity imho.
  14. Anonymous Member

:( How awful!

:hug: <3
  15. Anonymous Member

Thank you for going to all this work for us!
  16. AnonLover Member

me too on intro - old vs new please!! and the scripted auditing sessions in latter parts... any difference there? thks!
  17. qwertyuiop1 Member

it was 20 or so years ago - Im over it (now im just mad, but it took 12 years to "recover"). heres my timeline in scilonville and how fast a life can go downhill.

13yo - parents go to flag for training (left with abusive caregivers)
    14yo - start hanging around orgs
    15yo - join staff - 6 months later join sea org
    16yo - leave sea org - got arrested for breaking into my own house to eat (was homeless)
    17yo - sat in juvi hall for 3 months cause my parents didnt want me back. (turned 17 in juvi) Catholic boys home pulls me out of there and gets me back into school

Fuck you scientology - I dont want sympathy - I want a cult that hurts people to appologize, make amends and realize it has nothing to offer society and to go away.
  18. Voland Member

Let me make this very clear.

At no point are we to withold information from the public to make something look worse then it really is. Do Not take things out of context. Everytime any one of us does something dirty or wrong it heals the cults and brings us to thier level. So be very carfull in the handling of this.
  19. voiceless849 Member

You know, I have my own story, one that cost me lots of pain, degradation, and years of my life. My grieving process has been quite public, it's not hard to find if you are curious.

And yet, when I see a glimpse of other stories, ones with their own pain, embarrassment and humiliation, I'm still surprised. It still has a lot of impact, even though I "know how it goes". Maybe it has more impact because I know how it goes? My heart goes out to you!

I hope you get a mask and a sign, and show up at your most local org from time to time! It's been amazingly healing for me to face down the nearest org. It gives me a place to put the anger and pain - it's over there instead of inside myself.

It's soooo much better over there than in here!
  20. qwertyuiop1 Member

Oh trust me - Im out there every month. Our local cell is pretty ctive. I am more anon since this has started than exe. Scientology is just an embarrasment for me that I want others to be able to avoid. Youre right about knowing "how it goes" and all I have left is contempt. at one of the protests someone asked if I was an exe (public - non involved) and I said I was. she didnt even think about it and said that I have a vendetta. after thinking about this for a minute i agreed with her and continued my endeavor with a newfound understanding of why i was out there. this was a year ago and i have enjoyed every minute of this movement. this has been VERY healing for me. I almost dont care if they appologize anymore.
  21. Anonymous Member

that's the attitude! <3
  22. Uncle Bruce Member

This mistreatment of children is one of the main reasons I have been so much more outraged by the CofS than I have been by other cults. One can argue that adults have to take responsibility for their own actions and gullibility, but what chance does a child have? It has been shown in any number of scientific studies that children and adolescents are most certainly NOT adults in small bodys. The adolescent brain is much different from the adult brain in cognition and perception and some of these differences last into the early twenties in many people. The damage that can be done to young people as they develop is far harder to treat than it is in an adult. This to me is every bit as evil as any other form of child abuse.
  23. Anonymous Member

Thanks to anon who posted original leak and new cleaner version. Excellent work.

Voiceless and Qwerty, regards and thanks for including some of your story itt. Very valuable information.

Speaking as someone who has never been in the cult, I find all this hard to swallow. I cannot imagine what it was like being asked those questions. I cannot imagine being a parent and allowing such things to happen to my kid.

Qwerty did you talk to your parents about those questions? The ones on bestiality, etc? Did either of you ever inquire as to why you were being asked about destroying planets?
  24. Herro Member

The stories of the exes in this thread demonstrate a fundamental problem with the Scientology belief system regarding children. As we know, they think that children are just infinitely old thetans trapped in small bodies. Thus they need to be treated the same way as thetans trapped in adult bodies. But children obviously can't be treated like adults. They have to be raised and taught. The flaws in logic are just painfully obvious.

Also convincing a child he destroyed a planet? It's like Catholic guilt on steroids.
  25. none given Member

No much worse really. You don't destroy a planet 7 times a day and then wipe it off on a sock.
  26. qwertyuiop1 Member

No we did not discuss them. in scio you dont discuss your "case" with ANYONE other than your auditor. Doing so would be "out ethics" and you would be assigned a lower condition and removed from any training or processing. I was always in lower conditions so (probably cause we didnt have alot of money at the time) the only thing I was allowed to do was sec checking. whenever 20 cents would come up missing out of the coffee tin the whole org would get sec checked - it was very intense.
  27. Anonymous Member

LOL
  28. AnonLover Member

^^THIS is utterly despicable and repulsive, on all levels. the fact that they lay this mind fk on kids is the ultimatum form of entrapment and moral depravity at an extreme.
  29. Anonymous Member

A new leak, but related. Marketing of this book from last year:

(spaces intentionally inserted in links to stop bbcode from auto-linking it)
  30. Uncle Bruce Member

This is one of the most devious but brilliant aspects of the cult. Not only do they alienate you from the outside world but they also alienate you from other cult members, including your own family. They may talk about "working together to clear the planet", but in reality each member is alone and isolated except for contact with their cult approved handler. How can anyone have any type of normal human relationship with anyone else if you can't talk about the most important issues effecting your life.
    I used to try and talk to scilons I met down town but soon gave up. The minute you get past "nice weather ain't it?" they "clam" up. It's not only their reluctance to talk about the cult but the reaction of fear you get, as if you had threatened them, which in a way I suppose you have.
  31. Keyumdi Member

More pop pyschology from an egomaniac deluding himself and you that he's some kind of savior.
  32. The Lushster Member

I got portions of this tripe sent to me from a lady of narconon Quebec when I was having a hard time dealing with my loved one being away at their facility. I was like WTF does this have to do with what I'm going through? I thought it was garbage anyway but this was before I knew what they were really all about. Now that I do know, it makes me angry that she would try to indoctrinate me and/or my children in conjunction with my other family member. Assholes.
  33. Goosh Goosh Member

34. Please email me to book as the link comes back with an error.

my email address is tljohnson1987@gmail.com

35. Anonymous Member

You can buy the book or one cent on Amazon + $4 shipping. You can even get free shipping if you order over $25 of other items that qualify.
  36. I used to have a copy of the book my parents used to brainwash.... I mean raise me.
    I had to burn it. The burning of the book did me more good than the book ever did.

41g7zwkYSvL._SL500_SS500_.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1