Customize

Childtect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zero0, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Zero0 Member

Hello everbody,

I have read a lot about anomymous. And the most interesting part is Childtect. Search and you will find more information about it. I have found some information about it:
    ''Childtect is an online web community that calls itself a part of Anonymous ( Group ) [1 ] The word Childtect is formed from two English words . These words are in fact , children ( Children) and Protect ( Protect ) , assembled here comes Childtect out . This represents the fact that they want to protect children. The goal is to childtect pedophiles , who are actively looking for sexual activities with children pointing to their behavior , and to realize that this has unpleasant consequences for both their lives and that of the child. Their

An exact launch date is not known , since as Anonymous everyone is free to operate under the name Childtect . Therefore, the inventor or inventors can not be retrieved . Childtect does not have an organizational structure .

When Childtect was founded is unclear it could vary from a few months to a year . That this is unclear, because everyone is free to use the name. Childtect In several videos that were uploaded on youtube media online is to see that they want to fight . Paedosexuals the The number of people who releases under the name childtect increases . Furthermore, the number of members is not countable because often people who anonymously proceed . There are already a lot of pedophiles who have been approached by childtect , again missing digits . When confronted a pedophile is convincing that they do not report to their friends , family and acquaintances as these circles often do not know the person himself . Information between the members of childtect be discussed at various forums and so keep in touch with each other on how many people they approached , most likely there are active members who post anything on forums .''
    I think this is a good way to take down pedophiles.

Attached Files:

2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Has there been any action? The idea is interesting.
  3. Zero0 Member

Proberly yes? It looks like the message is for pedofhiles.
    more material i found about childtect:
    anonymous_childtect.PNG
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Quick question Dis: Wouldn't this thread be better suited in the OP Innocence area? I don't get how or why this is connected to OWS. Don't get me wrong, this is a good idea but there is a lot more in the OPI area than OWS IMO
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Agree, I haz not the power.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Is it only in the Netherlands?