Customize

Chill E.B. is declaring war on the Village Voice

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

So in summary - Chill E B predictably cannot deliver lyrically.

Love how he says he refuses to play the rap song & refuses to read Tony Ortega's column and then declares victory!

LOL he really is a coward. I am disappoint. Incident 2 will have to be done, that bitch thinks he can rap & his FB buddies will have played it no doubt. He's only making it worse for himself.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. jensting Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. jensting Member

(Grrr! @ editing pane in new forum)

Frooom the Late, The GREAT, Daaaave BIRD!!

• Like Like x 6
  4. muldrake Member

You see how many words he spent saying how much he doesn't care? He didn't watch the video, but it's racist, he's bi-winning, and he's got Anonymous just where he wants it (which is apparently standing in front of his kneeling body).
    • Like Like x 3
  5. He's employing Quiros tech: Anon is boosting his stats!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I love how his kids got sent the video.

They might do a little rap in his defense instead!! LOL
  7. Anonymous Member

in case any of you missed this on his FB page
    *California Peace Award, presented by The California Wellness Foundation
    *Received a plaque for being a Finalist for the Humanitarian of The Year award.
    *Received a proclamation from the mayor proclaiming August 14 as Norman Berry/Chill E.B. Day

LOL!!!!!!
  8. xenubarb Member

FIFY
  9. Anonymous Member

I love how he tries to cover his tracks by deleting everyone's posts but his, making it look like he's talking to himself, but always changing the subject.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

"Laughing my ass off is what I'm doing. They are playing my game. Now I can change angles on em and they won't even know what happened. Haha. Fools are in uncharted waters right now. I've got them doing things they ordinarily would not do. Meanwhile,taking them away from the norm. I've got them under my control. Not that I want it that way. Stressed & obsessed as they are. Now I hear they are attempting to rap! Hahaha"

I can't believe this man has managed to procreate. He's gotta be in his late 40s/early 50s and he has the mentality of a 12 year old.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

"Meanwhile,taking them away from the norm"

HA HA!!!
    oh Chill the Shill!
    Anon has the multi task skill!
    • Like Like x 5
  12. pooks Member

He's being told that he's a "big being" and the reason why the SP's (anonymous) are "attacking" him is because he's promoting "mankind's only hope" and it drives the SP's wild that he's so capable and effective. This is what Scientologists believe.
    • Like Like x 9
  13. Anonymous Member

"attempting to rap"

Maybe Chill E Bitch needs another trollcannon of even more hardcore proportions.

As far as I can estimate, the Anonymous rap video got more hits in 48 hours than all his videos have gotten in four years!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Hey Chili E-Arwig Beard! Must suck being the only black man with a micro penis.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Indeed. He mistakes "defiance" as self-affirmation when in fact he's only being immature. He's like that kid that has to be told over and over not to touch the stove and when he eventually does, he petulantly claims it didn't hurt and runs to his room to cry.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

^^^ and no balls
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

What makes him think none of us are accomplished rappers? We are anyone and everywhere, after all...
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

19. Ogsonofgroo Member

A new era will be begining soon, the age of 'Fossil-Rap'.

I love the cult for trying to touch live with a washed-up middle-aged shitty rapper of no repute except in his own mind, how very culty of them~ like 20 years behind the times, as usual for Co$.

good frikken gordy! *face-palm*
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

21. Anonymous Member

The next one more lulzy and artful perhaps.
    Chill E Bean might have good reason to reject the tried and tested "calling you out bitch" smacktalk now that he's an old man, he doesn't really understand what Anonymous is.
    Playing it on his level is pretty crass, and dropping Tony Ortega's name in the rhymes might have put The Mighty O in a bind and taken attention from his epic SP Building leaks.
    I kinda feel sorry for Norman Berry.

tl;dr Troll's Remorse
  22. theprofitlrh Member

Hey Chilli, this is you (if you we're a celebrity outside of your imagination)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Uncle Ron

Uncle Ron:
    A black celebrity who is promoting Scientology.
    Example:
    "Scientology is not a white religion. It is not just for white people. The black community has to check it out."
    • Like Like x 2
  23. telomere Member

Losing:

[IMG]
  24. Anonymous Member

It's a black thing: I wouldn't understand, nor do I want to.
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

The pile of crap also said he has never talked to Tony and he never would. LIAR
  26. enthaeon Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

(free domain @ anon) :p
    y
  28. Anonymous Member

Shhh . . . stop being a pest. The mods might . . . oh, never mind.
  29. over9000OT Member

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg