Customize

Chill EB Dauntless Defiant and Resolute CD

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Triumph, Jul 11, 2011.

1. grebe Member

So you're just basically joking around.

It happens sometimes when you're just joking around and not feeling very serious that your brain will accidentally lead you into a mine field. If you catch yourself quickly and move on, you won't get cancer and die suddenly. But if you repeat the bad joke... *shivers*
  2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Well, to give you a TL;DR response to that:

4a4bc80f3678u2d00mad.jpg

Basically yeah. But if it is overkill, its best to stop before I head right into said mine field.
  3. Anonymous Member

Agreed.

And Obama is biracial. Calling him an Uncle Tom is a little off, whatever you think of him. He was raised by a white woman, after all.
  4. Smurf Member

5. Miranda Member

Define Better? Random titling?
  6. 00anon00 Member

Define Better Ringtone?
    297%20-%20animated_gif%20applause.gif
  7. Anonymous Member

8. enthaeon Member

This shill lives in the Bay Area? Hope he stops by the SF mOrg for caek >:3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

So that accounts for at least 10 of his followers....

...I guess the other 5 must be US scifags?

Soo... Guess that "Million views, Million Dollars" scheme didn't pan out?

He closed the pool because he is tired of all the butthurt he gets from the non-Anon saying he blows goats.
  13. Anonymous Member

I have a request. Can whoever posted this, repost this in the thread in google-able (and therefore copypasta-able) version? Would be nice if the result of googling Chill E.B.'s comments or the names of the many potential scilons listed there will work against them.
  14. Anonymous Member

ITT: Search engine Nazi :)
  15. Anonymous Member

he did it is right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rACI-WJEw
    it has more views than RB's Friday with 45 billion
  16. Anonymous Member

oops wrong video, fuck my life ^^^^^
  17. Tangerine Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Chill E Buzzard haz a small ever shrinking captive audience

He just needs to belch Big Pharma Is ebil and the brainwashed cultiez come running.

Hey Chill E Bonerz! they was already brainwashed wif the message.

they don't know any better

the cultiez bought the propaganda long before you showed up

PS your stage costume needs more glitter and plastic butterflies da cultiez lub dat
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Goes to Google, types "Chill EB facebook", searches wall, copies, pastes, type-sets, posts.

20. Sonichu Moderator

Chill E.B.
    How can you tell you're doing the right thing? 
Answer: When you have a group of folk with misguided anger, juvenile insults, petty arguments, factually incorrect statements, and a "hater mentality" attacking you. 
For some reason this makes these types of people feel better. Well, my response to you, WWP is DEFINE BETTER. Bet you can't do it in 24 hours?
    September 11 at 3:07am

Bob Westover, Shawn M. Smith, David Wulf and 24 others like this.

Taryn Retief
    Keep going!
    September 11 at 3:37am

Joy Holder
    Chill E B you are amazing and the work that you do brings tears to my eyes because I was one of those children. I just wish there was someone like you when I was six. You are changing many lives with what you do!!!!
    September 11 at 5:49am · 2 people

Marilyn Forrest-Berdon
    You go Chill EB! You are admired,appreciated, and loved by many! ; )
    September 11 at 7:37am

Crystal Hauk
    You are hardcore to the bone lol
    September 11 at 7:55am

Europe Auditors Cen
    oh yes!!!....this group will realize how like was listening you!!!!
    September 11 at 9:53am

Lydia Krauskopf Hopwood
    This is so true. They are like parasites. They have no good energy of their own, so they try to suck out yours. Just keep moving forward. What you are doing is great!
    September 11 at 10:51am · 1 person

Hai Hiu
    mr chill, you rock, they bay. your videos are bein seen from much people. they lost with you big man every time. you fight for survival of everybody, they for anarchy. who is the best?
    September 11 at 10:57am · 1 person

Lydia Krauskopf Hopwood
    No comparison.
    September 11 at 4:49pm

Chill E.B.
    Thank you for the show of support. I gave these guys 24 hours to do one simple thing: Define Better.
    Now that the time has come and gone let it be known that this worthless group of losers have failed again. I welcome their antagonism with open arms!
    As of today I am officially renaming this ineffective orginazation.
    From this day forward they shall be reffered to as Worthless Whining Punks! LOL
    September 11 at 4:55pm · 7 people

Lydia Krauskopf Hopwood
    You are far too good for them.
    September 11 at 4:59pm · 1 person

Marilyn Forrest-Berdon
    Good for you Chill!! : )
    September 11 at 6:14pm · 1 person

Ermias Tulu
    History will tell. And its being written faster than some poor sps might like it to be....keep on chillin em
    September 12 at 1:10pm

Shawn M. Smith
    LOL! That's awesome, Chill! And truly, you have to know that you've struck a nerve when some WWP comes around trying to raz you with worthless tripe. You've struck fear in their hearts -- fear that even more will listen to you. Too bad (for them) that they can't seem to be more effective about it. It's lame really.
    September 13 at 1:31pm · 1 person

Chill E.B.
    Ha, yeah Shawn. These guys humor me. They come to my page and take bits and pieces of nearly EVERYTHING I post including pictures. Then the post and discuss me on their blogs. LOL
    September 13 at 8:59pm · 1 person

Chill E.B.
    The way they conduct themselves is as if they are trying to be like spy kids. hahahaha
    September 13 at 9:01pm

Shawn M. Smith
    Well, what they are doing is writing you repeated love letters letting you know that your communication has been very, very effective.
    September 13 at 9:17pm · 1 person

Chill E.B.
    I know huh?! They act like jilted lovers. LOL
    September 13 at 9:34pm

Marilyn Forrest-Berdon
    You are great Chill! Just a little while ago I needed your inspiration to help me with dealing with some attacks I am getting in regards to my fight against the drugging of children. So I plugged my self in to "Define Better" and "Y'all Busted"... Wow, what relief that was. Thank you so much for that : )
    September 13 at 9:41pm

Chill E.B.
    Thank you Marilyn! Glad to be able to inspire and uplift! Good for you for all you do! We must support each other from these vile, vitriolic attacks. They won't/don't affect me. If anything it gives me more to talk about!
    September 13 at 9:54pm · 1 person

Shawn M. Smith
    Oh, they'll love that ; ) I'd almost feel sorry for them. But any who would defend the unconsented drugging of anyone (not just children, the elderly often have their right to choose usurped and become just as defenseless) are clearly either stupid or oppressive (sry for the plagiarism). Not much more to say about that.
    September 13 at 10:10pm · 1 person

Chill E.B.
    Haha, no worries. You are recitng the truth!
    September 13 at 11:08pm

Marilyn Forrest-Berdon
    You are the man Chill! : )
    September 13 at 11:10pm · 1 person

Ginger Taylor
    They are upset because you are hitting them where it hurts. The wallet.
    September 14 at 9:34am

Shameless reposting for Google Chum
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

@TechnixTEC Thank you for standing in accord with me. It is sad to know that a small minority of people feel 'better' is the term to use to describe how it makes one feel.

Only 1 person accepted my challenge by attempting to define better to me.

All he did was copied and pasted the definition from Google. I guess I had expected something more definitive, more descriptive, something a little more original than Google's definition.

Again I ask "where are the REAL tests"? If I'm wrong: Prove It.
    EBChill 5 hours ago
  23. Tangerine Member

More definitive than a dictionary? Do you know what definitive means?

definitive [dɪˈfɪnɪtɪv]adj
    1. serving to decide or settle finally; conclusive
    2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) most reliable, complete, or authoritative the definitive reading of a text.
  24. Anonymous Member

Google's definition of a word wasn't creative enough, I guess LOL
  25. I guess Chill E Dog has some MUs...

Who knew?
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

drchilli.jpg
    he Chili Retard! when the child need those seizure meds to prevent something like a tonic clonic (grande mal)seizure

I hope the child dosen't suffer from something like epilepsy...where anti seizure meds are necessary
    ----
    Define Better... taking the advice of real Doctors and trained professionalswho have a real education and work in a regulated profession

as opposed to a bunch of lunatics who swallow the advice of a con artist and a second rate science fiction writer
  27. Anonymous Member

Chill E.B.,
    If you are reading this, I hope that you read the above post. Do you recall what happened to a famous child who was taken off his seizure medication?
    If not, let me remind you of Jett Travolta. I could also recite for you the number of Scientologists who have gone off meds or not been properly medicated that wind up dead or killing others as a result.
    Jeremy Perkins comes immediately to mind.

That is what your "campaign" results in.

Fortunately, you are only heard by Scientologists, very limited numbers for sure.

You don't have a medical degree and you don't know what you are doing.

I suggest that when you do come here to check out what is being said, that you actually take the time to read throughout the site. Look for yourself, as LRH would say.
    I challenge you, if you dare. Try to actually learn something about what you are endorsing and why its abuses have drawn so much ire.
  28. Anonymous Member

Also, shave those dangleberries off your damn chin son, how old are you?
  29. 8675309 Member

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE
  30. Anonymous Member

ChillEBuzzard at the recent ISA event sharing the stage wif Krustie and pals
    [IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

third times a charm
    isat.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

Jive Aces, Guantanamo detainees, Kirsty, Serial Killer, Gay Haidresser, Bridesmaids and Greasy Cheeks. All there.
  34. over9000OT Member

That is just... so fucking retarded.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

Hubbard was right.
  37. Anonymous Member

even a clock Is right twice a day
  38. Anonymous Member

fify
  39. another123 Member

Thanks. Here's a quick vocals-removed version using Audacity's manual trick. Got some weird wet phased artifacts through the conversion though. Go to it, all you WEIRD AL wannabes.
    listen & dowload link
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member