Customize

Chris Shelton attacked

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Boggle, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Boggle Member

Independent Scientologist Andy Nolch denounces Chris Shelton as a hater and a bigot, and a 1.1.

Independent Scientologist Andy Nolch has also attacked Leah Remini and has come to the defense of David Miscavige's attack of Leah, including supporting this guy's recent attack video on Leah:

Odd alliance between Independent Scientology and corporate Scientology, or just a dance of the idiots?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Par for the course for anyone who believes in KSW, really.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Andy Nolch, the sarcastic mockery really detracts from your credibility. If you actually watched Shelton's videos, you would see instances where he takes down Hubbard's writings - regardless of the corporate Church. Calling him a 1.1 is simply ad-hom - it is certainly not rhetorical analysis of his logic. You are a fucking idiot for not taking any time in this video to actually respond to LRH's outrageous and dangerous quotations, e.g., about making money, kissing 7-year old girls, or feeding honey to babies, which are easy and fair avenues of inquiry for undermining his authority on other subjects.
  4. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Incredulicide Member

Well I'm glad he got a few old timer indies on camera for the first time to tell their story inside the CoS before he completely destroyed his own reputation.
  6. Quentinanon Member

Just remember that scientology is the land of smoke and mirrors, and Andy Nolch's "independent scn" representation may not be a fact.
    Back in the early 1980's, an alleged squirrel group called the American Cultural Association, was in fact just a front for the Office of Special Affairs Int.
    It was a secretive high level operation that even morg DSAs didn't know the truth about and regarded it as an adversarial group.
    Here is a fact: You are what you do.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. thesneakster Member

Quentinanon, you and I don't get along very well here; but, I (and a few others Indies I have spoken with) have been wondering about this guy myself. Once he started promoting Freezone in our Standard Tech oriented FB group, he got banned from there. He still posts frequently in the Freezone-related FB groups I'm on.

It is certainly possible that he is actually run by OSA with an agenda to discredit the Independents and Freezoners with Churchies in an effort to stop up some of the holes through which the membership is leaking.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

8. TY for the information and the speculative tinfoil. I appreciate hearing a perspective from a public (and outspoken, if I may say so) Indie regarding Mr. Nolch.
  9. DeathHamster Member

It'd really suck if the few people that knew that you were really OSA blew or were RPFed. :)
  10. BLiP Member

I think Andy Nolch makes a wonderful representative of the Free Indie Dependent Zone.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Quentinanon Member

The ACA served as an covert and "authorized squirrel group" to retain scientology dupes within corporate control at a time when lots of people were leaving and joining indie groups. Had it not been set up, a number of morgs would have had to shut down due to insufficient public and staff to keep those going. Had it been unmasked as a cult front at that time, it would have been far worse for scientology than had it not been set up at all.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Independent Scientology member Andy Nolch is now attacking "the psychs."

Beginning at about 32:55:

* * * * * BEGIN TRANSCRIPT * * * * *

"...They are the enemy... If you got a concentration camp together, right? and sent the 3.3 percenters all into there, and killed them all on Earth, it would be so much better. Like I can't describe how much better...."

* * * * * END TRANSCRIPT * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Quentinanon Member

Andy Nolch is a scienazi.