Customize

Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by anonymous1312, Oct 27, 2008.

1. anonymous1312 Member

Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

OK, I did a search and couldn't find this. This is taken from OCMB, but it is interesting coz it looks like the OSA tried to bury it there. If this is a duplicate please accept my apologies and merge accordingly; put it down to being on too many forums and being an elder male (totally incapable of handling multi-forums).

This is my take on the same flier:

seaorgpromogz5.jpg

It would seem the Cult is using the current economic crisis and the effect it is having on their members to push them in to the Sea Org.

Other interesting comments:

Given the original flier seems aimed at US market (the phone number helpfully includes the US specific international dial out code (00) as well as the UK country code (44)) I think I will contact our immigrations to see if there has been an increased influx of scientologists or if there is a pattern of US citizens coming in and out the country on a 30(?) day cycle; recalls post about scilons leaving UK for Europe and returning via Ireland or something to get around stay limits. Might also offer my services as UK based US debt collector, after all I know where most of them will be staying. Muhahaha.
  2. basil Member

Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

On your picture, the miserable guy in the suit at the bottom - was that taken from this weekend's Saint Hill pictures?
  3. Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

looks like it basil
  4. CathyLong Member

XD wow. I can smell the desperation from here.

Smells like...

PU**Y
  5. Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

FOund it
  6. Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

Nevermind I found it, it was buried.
  7. Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

Here is another telling post...Scientologists are loosing their homes in DROVES...(hence the sea org recruitment ad? *Don't have anywhere else to go? Out of money and in debt? No worries, join the Sea Org, ride the Freewinds to certain death *I mean Freedom, for Free, just do our dirty work for us)

Scientologists going into foreclosure IN DROVES

I've been noticing a disturbing trend -- Scientologist-owned properties being foreclosed EN MASSE.

A few years ago when real estate prices were appreciating strongly, a lot of the Scientologists bought up lots of properties as an investment. I'm not talking one or two properties; I'm talking 5-10 properties PER Scientologist-investor. Now that the real estate market prices have gone down, many of these same Scientologists have all, or almost all, of their properties slated for foreclosure with Lis Pendens being filed on their homes and investment properties.

The other group is simply Scientologists with one owned property being in (near, or done with) foreclosure. The percentages are just too high for the general population. It begs the question of why is a higher percentage of Scientologists in foreclosure than other slices of population?

And the second question is: What is the impact on our town and county?

Instances of foreclosure are not hard to find. Just pick a random Scientologist. Look them up in public records. More likely than not you'll find a Lis Pendens filed. It's as simple as that.

Jacinto Castellano is a top level Scientologist. He owns 10 properties and 8 have Lis Pendens filed on them. Under Lis Pendens (mostly rentals): 1649 Palmetto St, 1634 Webb Dr, 425 Baker Ave, 413 N Mars Ave, 516 N Mars Ave, 1586 Sunset Point Rd, 1751 Sunset Dr, 308 Princess St. Not under Lis Pendens: 1610 Ridgewood St (home), 1680 Brae Moor Ln.

Lydia Hopwood, an investor, has 4 properties in Lis Pendens (22 Harbor Oaks Cir, 2149 Catalina Dr N, 727 5th Ave NE, 2138 Barcelona Dr) and 3 were already foreclosed (2701 12th Ct, 2152 Barcelona Dr, 1933 Ezelle Ave).

Jon Heneghan has his business property (Pangea at 34 N Ft Harrison) and his home (959 S Bayshore Blvd, Safety Harbor) under Lis Pendens.

Forrest Van Benthuysen Lis Pendens on 985 College Hill Dr.

Kat (Jordan) Martell has two houses under Lis Pendens (1629 Ridgewood St, 1425 Kings Hwy).

Cary Goulston has one property Lis Pendens (204 S Glenwood Ave). Bought for $255K in 2004; currently on market for $165K.

Teresa Young and Warren Young had their home foreclosed (895 Manor Dr S). Bought for $250K in 2005; bank sold it for $183K in 2008. 73 cents on the dollar.

Donald Fox Lis Pendens on 1501 Farrier Trl.

Celina Pearson Lis Pendens on 904 Laura St.

Aurel Thies Lis Pendens on 612 Mariva Ave. Last refinanced (and presumably appraised) in 2007 at $356K. Being marketed for sale at $220K.

Randolph Davis and Morea Davis Lis Pendens on 1459 Jacaranda Cir S.

Sharp Angela Lis Pendens on 1799 N Highland Ave #114.

Nicholas Andrus Lis Pendens on 1799 N Highland Ave #188.

Casey Tibbs Lis Pendens on 2088 59th Way N.

Robert (Bob) Kenne (and here) Foreclosed, 1133 Drew St. Bought for $200K in 2006. Bank is marketing it for $100K in 2008. 50 cents on the dollar.

7/07/2008: Triangle Development's Island View project goes bust. Scientologists Ben Kugler's and Ron Pollack's new condo project on 5 acres of prime Clearwater waterfront failed and the bank sold the property to the Church of Scientology. Click for more information.

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Scientology's Incredible Admission of Total Failure
  8. Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

lol, impoverished culties.

So if people suspect OSA of trying to bury it, why not just sticky it? Or is that not how OCMB does things?
  9. AnonNation Member

I'm speechless.

It's obvious that many people within the organization wouldn't be able to keep up with payments for courses, books, etc., but HOLY SHIT, DOES THIS PAINT AN ASTOUNDINGLY TERRIBLE PICTURE OF THE CoS's CURRENT STATUS! This is ridiculously bad for them.
  10. Moralfag Member

This is very interresting. Intel today overheard a conversation between two sea org members which reeked of desperation at a local level.
  11. indeedindeed Member

it also goes to show that they don't even understand their own metaphors anymore. "Fully make it on both sides of the bridge". The bridge in question is the bridge to total freedom, so why would you want to make it on both sides? You want to completely cross it to total freedom.
    I understand what they are trying to say: On both sides of the auditing process- be trained as an auditor while receiving Scientology processing by trained auditors.
  12. me57 Member

well the cult is in as it should be a total loss.
  13. tazor Member

So Davey's cash cow is drying up? hahaha All those squirrel books he made them buy and now he's gonna try that scam all over again. They could always go sell their blood I guess.
  14. IamSP Member

They will eventually come up with another baiting methods but if this REALLY means that they are getting desperate, i'm going to celebrate, once their done :)
    Just think about it.
    The last protest... a party to celebrate the downfall of the cult.

I wish I could believe it but since i'm not that much of an optimist, I'll rather stay on guard and let this pass as a good sign, meaning that things are developing in the right direction.
  15. AnonNation Member

Actually, when the Co$ is speaking of "both sides of the bridge," they're not talking about the two areas on either end of a bridge but the two halves (left and right) of a bridge itself. It's best to think of it as a two-lane suspension bridge; one lane focuses on the subconscious mind and the other waking life.

(I know way too much about any of this shit.)
  16. T.W.C_Anon Member

Meh

Scientology you were warned! You shouldn't of trifled with Anon but you didn't listen.
    Now you must be wondering now the end is near....Their coming can you hear it? Davey, I'm talking to you....every time now you hear sirens they could be coming for you. That something out of place you can't understand...your followers are turning against you...their coming....can you imagine what it is like sharing a cell and your butt with another....will the defendant please rise...

tick tock tick tock....
  17. Re: Church of Scientology admission of total failure (from OCMB)

Yeah a new influx of members means less room in berthing for them, and less beans and rice.;)
  18. Anon23517 Member

...and that conversation was?

Paraphrase plox?
  19. King Nerd Member

Seconding /r/ for moar info.
  20. A.Non Hubbard Member

Davey will likely escape. He and some hard core Sea Orgers will take to the sea while Moxon, Davis and the like wind up in jail.

Unless one of them squeals to the Feds first to save their ass.

C'mon Tommy, I know you got it in ya.
  21. random Member

why no one of you had replied those emails with fake business proposals/ sea org recruits yet?
  22. Etain Member

And then every single country that the COS screwed over will be after their sorry asses. And there are over 190 countries in the world.

Wanna guess how many countries the COS infiltrated?

It won't be pretty, that's for sure.

And that's not counting the various bounty hunters in the world that would be after Davey's head to collect the very sizable reward that is sure to be offered should he flee the States. Boy, would THAT make an interesting show!

'Dog, the Bounty Hunter; The Hunt for David Miscavige'.

Imagine the ratings THAT would pull in!
  23. Sponge Member

That promo was originally posted on here by someone else. I took it to OCMB for some more analysis.

It reeks of desperation. They are certainly in dire need of some graphics designers too but I guess 36cents/hr doesn't get you much.
  24. anyjane Member

I'm quoting from what I posted on the older thread. Those laurels are still interesting if the clipping was by design and it wasn't cropped in the scan and actually got approved to go out that way.

If the original is like that, doesn't that mean something like "broken honor" symbolically? Or it's just shitty design.
  25. anonymous1312 Member

It would be nice if we could have this one stickied. I think there is some action that could be taken here. Aside from the parody posters that spell it out to those sci public tempted by a quick get away in to the Sea Org, UK immigration might be interested in a possible influx of "religious workers" or taking a closer look at the comings and goings of certain people.

If I recall another thread that may have been buried was about a cunning immigration rules get around that involved them leaving the UK for Europe but then coming back via Ireland or something. UK immigration are having a bit of a crack down at the moment, or so we are told, so might be interested in such systematic abuse.
  26. anonymous1312 Member

The equivalent thread on OCMB is hotting up. Here is a post entitled:

Here is another post by Sea Horse entitled:

Bankruptcy, ok by CofS as long as you're stiffing non-Scios
    Reply:

Response:

Apparently when you fall foul of real world debts (MEST problems) the Sea Org offer you a way out. They may also furnish you with a way out of the country if need be. The movements of people related to scientology need looking in to, contacting our UK immigrations today.

Maybe some finance organisations may be interested to know scientologists have this convenient safety net. US people might want to look at those foreclosures listed previously and see which companies are loosing out.
  27. anonymous1312 Member

Indeed he was, ever the opportunist. :)
  28. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]
  29. indeedindeed Member

Ah, ok. Then they actually do understand their own metaphors. That's not an easy thing to accomplish.
  30. Moralfag Member

I don't want to give too much away as to protect the relevant field agents etc, but the gist of it was a very young sea org member nearly in tears over something relating to a recent auditing. Second sea org member was seemingly offering a mixture of comfort and trying to keep the other one from creating a scene in public and near an org.
  31. anonymous1312 Member

It's pretty clear that the cult is holding out an apparent hand of help to those left in financial dire straits thanks in part to the economic down turn but mostly to their adherence to the cult. It is playing to their desperation to reel them in.

Once in they will be shipped off to another country and have their passports confiscated. They will have no where to go and be more afraid of the outside world thanks to the debts they have built up.

Aside from trying to convince public scilons on the brink of being assimulated by the Sea Org there is a better way, we need to get to those on the inside and show them that although it may not be a bed of roses in the real world they'd still be better off than being DM's bitches.
  32. anonymous1312 Member

I wonder if someone is trying to bury threads in adverts?
  33. anonymous1312 Member

I think it went out that way, although it is a very weird size, not standard for sure. I don't know what would have been where it was trimmed though and everything kinda lines up with the page size as is. I think it's just a pants design.
  34. Anon23517 Member

Ah okay, gotcha. That little bit helps though, thanks.
  35. anon.il Member

I'll just put this here.

n52746.png
  36. anonymous1312 Member

Lol, so true. NOT. :-D
  37. DamOTclese Member

The insane criminals are trying to get more sales people to try to find customers. Amusing. "Let us do all your thinking and worrying for you. Hand us your money and your brain, help us rook and swindle other morons like you, and life will be much easier.

Insane fucking criminals!
  38. Anonynamefag Member

^ lol
  39. 13Heathens Member

I hate to be a buzz kill, I I think you all may be going down the wrong road with this..

You must keep in mind that things like thinking badly about hubbard is a high crime in Sea Org. Then there's the whole Xenu thing and constant SEC Checks. They may indeed have bled enough people dry that they're just trying to get them into Sea Org.. but based on my own interactions..

I think the problem of sea org members being sent to RPF/Introspective rundown, and those that have blown is part of the problem. I think they're trying to bolster their work force.. partially so they can 'prove' that they're growing, and partially to replace diminished numbers.

They're low on slave labor, most likely. Just think how many have been discipled to the point of being driven out completely?

Another possibility is that since the OT's/Clears have been ineffective against manipulating the MEST universe enough to make anons poof out of existence, They may be seeking to fast-track people across the brigde so their ability to 'change' reality will be that much stronger *chuckles*

As far as the housing goes.. that may need more investigation. There have been cases in which COS has taken loans against the properties of its members in order to raise more revenue. (often unauthorized) This could be the instance here as well. I'd be willing to bet that there's first, and potentially second mortgages against most of those houses.. in the name of the owner, but with COS as the recipient.

-13H