Customize

Church officially seeks closure - Gilman Springs Road

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Belladonna, Dec 4, 2009.

1. DeathHamster Member

Re: Church officially seeks closure - Gilman Springs Road

Aren't they on the road side easement?

Shining a light in drivers' faces at night on a twisty road seems like grounds enough to report them.
  2. auchraw Member

( just realised: PIERRE is STONE in French.

Naw, red herring. But I still don't trust him.
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Pierre is a proud heir of Herro at its best...
  4. xenubarb Member

There you are, bombing along Gilman Springs Road, come around a curve and, BAM! Unexpected wet pavement! Certainly that is a danger. As for road flares, ever hear of wildfires in California?
    Did you miss the part where the flare was set during a Stage 5 fire alert? NO incendiary devices, trash burning, campfires or open flame are permitted during fire alerts. Had the brush been ignited by that road flare, the wind could have driven the fire right through Gold, which only has two exits, both manned and controlled by security. Nah, no danger there!

You aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch, are you? You don't know shit, and you're talking out your ass about things you are ignorant of, like the dark road out there that has had tragic accidents in the past. And somehow you think shining a light in the eyes of motorists is not hazardous? You astonish me; not by your ignorance, but by the fact that you see no problem displaying it here.

If you actually bothered to read what has been posted about this, you wouldn't be asking this question. Do you just look at the pretty pictures?
  5. T.W.C_Anon Member

We determined that the Cult was building a sewage treatment pond when the construction forman told AO that is what they were doing.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-goldbase/rain-illegal-grading-gold-58073/#post1094544

Your [STRIKE]cult mentality[/STRIKE] skills of observation/ failure to lurk moar seems to have missed that. Or you don't care and this is just another (futile) attempt to derail the discussion.
  6. T.W.C_Anon Member

Cult shill is cult shill. Denial of Stone shilling is confirmation in my mind that he is indeed a cult shill. Announcing that the Gilman Springs road won't be closed per the cults request unless they pay for a alternative is a red herring. Who says this will actually stop them. They have been trying for how long now to make this happen? Cult faggotry is endless.

You avoid the issue I made regarding erecting structures and or placing objects on public property. There are rules regarding doing that, usually prohibiting it. For good reason otherwise anyone could build/use/alter/obstruct/fagup public lands. The cult was already caught erecting fences on public property and encroaching on the roadway easement and had to move them back. Why they weren't fined for this needs looking into.

I think it would be safe to assume (based on the cults long history of abusing rules) that they did not get permission to have those cameras placed on the roadway easement and in fact what they are doing is illegal. Its certainly not in the public interest to have a cult track/record every ones passage on a public road because as we well know the cults self serving intentions are far less than admirable.
  7. T.W.C_Anon Member

Double post.

Cocks etc...
  8. Oswald2001 Member

One word...sock.
  9. The Moon Member

Don't talk about the golden child like that, I got a triple infraction a couple weeks ago for making a similar joke. Herro bursts into tears at the mention of his name.

Oh god I've already said too mu
  10. BigBeard Member

Ummm...getting sort of back on topic...

If a local would like to inquire regarding the appropriateness of private surveillance cameras on public land, and the potential safety/liability issues of said cameras, this gentleman is the California Office of Traffic Safety rep for the Riverside County area:

Kevin Yokoi (916) 509-3024
    kyokoi@ots.ca.gov

He might also be interested in the increased potential for mud covered roads due to a certain construction project in the same area.

BigBeard
  11. Re: Church officially seeks closure - Gilman Springs Road

Many hostile responses. I shall do my best to answer them in a reasonable manner. Perhaps you all could afford the same civility to me? Or not.

I do not think that this is a reasonable assumption. First, politicians often times do not like to admit when they are wrong. Second, based upon the individuals calling themselves Anonymous with which Stone has had contact (AO and AGP in particular), I doubt that he would change his view of Anonymous as a nuisance in his community. To anticipate your response, yes I know that AO and AGP are in no way representatives of scientology critics but they like to present themselves that way and given that they have been interacting with stone for quite some time now they have undoubtedly heavily influenced his view of critics of scientology. Finally, your theory does not explain why other council members voted in favor of the ordinance.

From previous pictures of those cameras posted by gold base protesters it appears that they use an infrared light source, which is not visible to the human eye.

Perhaps you should word clear the name Pierre Bourdieu.

Such unnecessary hostility. I agree that the road flare could be considered reckless and they should have been fined for doing that. As for the sprinklers, according to your logic nobody should ever be allowed to water foliage along the side of roads such as the one through gold base because of the hazard it presents. But if you wish to stretch this in order to paint scientology as being reckless and dangerous, that is your prerogative. I don't see how it is really relevant to this thread so I shall let it go after this. You may assume that you are right if that fuels your ego. No objections here.

Finally, thank you for telling me how you knew that they were digging for sewage drainage. If you bothered to read what I wrote you would notice that I was not calling you a liar. Carry on. I've noticed that you enjoy engaging in histrionics and throwing a fit whenever you think you have found someone who doesn't "get it."

I didn't avoid the issue. I said it was silly to call a camera a hazard. That doesn't mean you shouldn't explore legal avenues for getting the camera removed. I still don't think the filming is illegal. It's basically the same thing as them having one of their RPF slaves stand out there off the side of the road watching all the cars go by. Although I bet you could get the county to demand they take their camera off of public property. As for stone, as I've already explained, he seems to be sending a clear message that he won't support this and it would make absolutely no sense to do so while he is running for state senate.

Now this is a useful suggestion.

Finally no, I am not a Herro sock. This is a sock account, but I am not Herro. I am just the latest in a long line of people assumed to be WWP's current folk devil.
  12. xenubarb Member

You fail.
    You failed to read about the NEW CAMERA that shines a light on traffic.
    You failed to read how we heard about the sewage pond.
    You failed to read about how the sprinklers are aimed out to the roadside, watering raiders and traffic.

And then you whine about hostility...stupidity isn't really an attribute valued here.
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

OK, you are not Herro. You share its taste for futile controversy, but you do not take the time to be informed. Lurk moar.

TL;DR Your puppetmaster might not be happy with what you do... and the real Pierre neither.
  14. Re: Church officially seeks closure - Gilman Springs Road

Thanks for your response, Pierre. I'll admit I felt hostile to the argument you put forward, but it was certainly nothing personal. Why was that? It was essentially for similar reasons that Barb has given - that you have not taken on board the specifics being argued over in what you said.
    Stone either wilfully discounted the reasons for the protests at Gold, or he was ignorant of them. Instead, he cooked up the ordinance at the bidding of the cult, in the shape of Alhadeff, with what later emerged as a Scilon smear to back up his arguments.

Therefore it is hardly unreasonable to refer to him as a cult shill, and nothing you say here counters that argument with any factual basis. Neither is any conjecture on the voting of other supervisors a refutation of what Stone himself is known to have done.

Had a brief look at the Wikipedia page - interesting read. Must find out more. At least I can say I now know about your habitus - don't know about these other bitches.
  15. _You_ Member

He is not a Herro sock, that much I can tell by looking at the writing styles. Sounds like a deluded OG to me.
  16. Anon123456 Member

tl;dr: words
  17. ARC Member

Pierre start reading threads before responding to them. We've had bad experience with posters who posted from a position of feigned ignorance and intentional stupidity, so people think you are them. Just lurk a bit more and you'll be fine.
  18. ArnieLerma Member

the appearance of a couple of OLD TIMERS with a simple, paper HORN (albeit a well designed and executed engineering sample) a few weeks ago, may be related to the new effort to close the road.. the paper horn was incredibly loud...

"There are no OTs in Scientology, just a dwarf..."

"Get out of scientology while you still have your life"

"If there were just ONE OT in Scientology, you would not be hearing my voice ssssss"

History:

soundwars-1.jpg

(file is 80 Megabytes - for those on dial up, you could try
    downloading it overnight)

The following is a video of Randy and Arnie Lerma
    picketing Scientology in Clearwater in 2001

It is illustrative of the overall pattern of conduct of Scientology and their
    hired anonymous clones, in person, and on OCMB, FACTNet and ARS
    newsgroups etc..

Here you will watch two picketers, using rolled up paper megaphones, to
    explain to scientology true believers at their HGC Building on the corner
    of Ft Harrission and Cleveland Streets in Clearwater. the following
    ( paraphrased in various ways) message:

soundwars-3.jpg

line1: THERE ARE NO OTs IN SCIENTOLOGY

line2: IF THERE WERE JUST ONE OT YOU WOULD NOT
    BE HEARING MY VOICE

line 3: goto line 1

Then watch, here on the 1st amendment free speech streets of america,
    as Scientology tries to drown out the message... with noise.. and
    distraction

First using the noise of a LEAF BLOWER...

soundwars-4.jpg

then the noise of a CHAINSAW

soundwars-6.jpg

then the noise of POWER WASHER!

soundwars-5.jpg

Meanwhile they DARED allege to a sitting Circuit Court Judge Pennick
    that we were disturbing their true believers with our "noise"...??

See the TRUTH behind the FACADE of Scientology.

sound_wars.mpg

NOTICE: VERY IMPORTANT, Before you stop
    laughing,
    compare the conduct that you just witnessed, to
    Scientology's conduct on the boards, in person and in Hemet..

Arnie Lerma

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

And thanks to Jeff Jacobsen
    for providing the footage of this memorable event

Download SOUNDWARS

THEN THEY TRIED TO CLOSE THE ROAD!
  19. _You_ Member

So Scientology using sound tech used against protesters isn't anything new, the Gold base retarded ass organ tone was just a continuation of that bullshit.
    Once their failtech appeared on Youtube then we had the likes of Oliver Shaper and Ron Savelo trying to take them down. All these tactics failed.
    Now we have osabot trolls trying to disrupt critical descussion which is a joke as most of our planning is done in secret. Like the moles we have buried within the organization osa has been futilly trying for 9+ months to ferret them out without success. Can Scientology actually do anything without failing?
  20. Major Boyle Member

Fifth Amendment: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[1]
  21. Re: Church officially seeks closure - Gilman Springs Road

All right I'll defend myself as briefly as possible to avoid further derailment of this thread. I read through the relevant threads again and found where Barb said AO told her that they were putting in a drainage system. I had been following that thread and hardly consider barb saying AO told her something to be authoritative. I assumed there was no further information on what the cult was doing. I was mistaken. But that is why I didn't say Barb was full of shit, I asked how she had determined that to be true.

As for the cameras I thought I might have missed something, but I did not. The article mentions the cameras have lights pointed at southbound drivers. I am pretty sure that those are the infrared light sources we have seen them using on their other cameras in the area. If they are regular light sources then there are still other possible uses that are safe- if the lights are pointed in the direction of traffic, if they are not aimed at the eye level of drivers, if they are not very bright, ect ect. I only bring up these possibilities because they must be ruled out before you can claim that the cameras are a hazard.

Finally stone, nobody has addressed the points I brought up beyond "well he obviously is a shill because he supported this ordinance" - which I've already addressed so I don't see the need to comment further upon that.

So I'm operating on the same information as everyone else here. I think the difference is that I don't just immediately assume that scientology is evil and then try and find ways to make the information fit those assumptions. I know that sounds fairly arrogant, but that's just what it looks like to me. I think the issues I raise are relevant and I think they are things any reasonable person would ask. I think it is very unreasonable to equate asking questions with being some sort of scientology agent. The irony in that is it is exactly the same kind of thinking that the Church uses to prevent its members from being swayed by the information presented by critics.

Anyways, back to the issue at hand. The cult wants a new road, stone has said he wouldn't support it. They may be digging this sewage system to try and push the county to decide to close the road. Are there any updates on getting in contact with governmental agencies?
  22. Anonynamefag Member

If you really think that Stone can be trusted on his word alone, then you really need to lurk moar.

I'm not saying that Stone is a liar, but because he's been the cult's proverbial bitch since day one, I'll believe it when I see it.
  23. _You_ Member

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

THIS THREAD IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Please start a new thread where you can EGOFAG all you want and make it ALL ABOUT YOU.
  24. Herro Member

Oh shut the fuck up you arrogant windbag. You know damn well you're one of my socks. Along with Anon Orange, AGP, Haruhi, AnonShaw, happy feet, Daywatch, Sissy Lala, Asshole, 13% of total Anon posts, an OSA agent, King Nerd, and of course Xenubarb. Although I only post as Xenubarb when I'm as drunk as a skunk, and I think it shows.

As for the rest of you in this thread, the goofy cult wants to shut down their road so their prisoners can't escape and stone tells them they had better pay for it themselves. But let's not leave it at that. Oh no, that's boring. Let's talk about the dangers of cameras and sprinklers and how scientology will surely kill us all unless we stop their evil plans to have a road moved.
  25. _You_ Member

Do you ever post something useful?
  26. Herro Member

Hell no cracka, I'm straight Dev-T, that's how I roll bitch.
  27. Anonynamefag Member

roflbotjlvw.jpg
  28. _You_ Member

He didn't just passively vote for it. He and his lawyer actively shilled for it, as in presented "evidence" for the ordinance, asked the other board members to vote for the ordinance, then lied about it afterwards.

I understand completely that you don't give a shit about Scientology or Chanology or whatever, but the least you could do is to read the threads which contain information about what you pretend to know about - or at the very least read the news reports.

No, is it that you can't or that you won't inform yourself? Are you here just to hang out with your friends and pass the time?

They aren't. Stop pretending, and tell us what you really think.
  29. _You_ Member

oh hey look at the tags
  30. Anon123456 Member

lulz
  31. fitch2000 Member

no, c wut had happened wuz Stone said, "show me the money"
  32. _You_ Member

I think the definition of "shill" also requires that he got paid to do it, and indeed he was given campaign contributions in the name of sea org members who have no realistic ability to contribute any money on their Sea Org pay. Is that a violation of the law.
  33. Anon123456 Member

not only that, he knows full well the cult has money for it. therefore hes basically saying sure, you wanna move the road? ok, you pay for it and ill tell the board everything is gravy because it doesnt cost.

although moving that road would cost a fortune. a bloody fortune.
  34. _You_ Member

As much as I love the idea of the cult blowing a ridiculous amount of money on something as dumb as building a new road, we still can't allow this to happen. We all know exactly why they want to close that road.
  35. Anon123456 Member

so..whats happening here is the cult is trying to wet the roads in near freezing conditions and they are simultaneously creating conditions for a mudslide? hmmm. sounds like they are creating a dangerous condition in order to say the road is dangerous.

tinfoil on.
    or not?
  36. _You_ Member

I wouldn't put anything past the $cilons. They are, basically, capable of anything...with a no sleaze limit.

Though it would be my guess that they are just going 'round and 'round inside their $cilon heads in just another $cilon clusterfu**.

One of soooo many.
  37. _You_ Member

A serious accident while the issue is being debated would help road closure proponents... unless the accident was attributable to the direct and possibly illegal improvements currently being undertaken by those same proponents.

If such a situation exists then various state, county and local statutes addressing "creating a hazardous condition" would be applicable...
    unless, of course, one or more people suffers injury, maiming or death as a result of the unapproved grading.
    In that case we would be talking about a felony offense ranging from gross negligence up to and including murder in the 1st degree, I believe.
    Sorry, just guessing, here.
  38. bastet Member

Someone let Nathan Baca know what's up. He might be hungry for another story. I am sure Tommy Davis could splain everththing.
  39. Optimisticate Member

Hey, don't forget those of us that manage to show *real* (not fake, that was just for my ex-husband and Miscavige), yes, real ignorance and stupidity when posting! Give credit where credit is due :)

Cult gets credit for their "studies", but with recent publicity, they're going to have a hard time shoving anything through the government or legal system without independent information from non-culties. No one wants to touch them. Except maybe Tom Cruise.
  40. _You_ Member

It looks like there may be a bit more to this than I thought. In researching the illegal nature of creating a hazardous condition, I found lots to read that may apply.
    Federal Water Pollution Control Act
    Clean Air Act (coccidioidomycosis)
    Resource Conservation & Recovery Act
    Federal Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act
    Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation & Liability Act
    Superfund Amendments & Reauthorization Act

Read some or NYPA and fap.