Customize

CIA and British coup in Iran 1953 by Amy Goodman

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Unregistered, Jun 19, 2009.

1. CIA and British coup in Iran 1953: Three Parts
    by Amy Goodman winner of Alternative Nobel Price!

Part 1:

Part 2:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQvYXcATFJg&feature=related]YouTube - Democracy Now: Iran 1953 Part 2[/ame]

Part 3:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCjeZT-08k&feature=related]YouTube - Democracy Now: Iran 1953 Part 3[/ame]

Compare with CIA, Iran and the Election Riots - June 14, 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwUZ-u6KFo]YouTube - CIA, Iran and the Election Riots - June 14, 2009[/ame]
  2. Ancient history.
  3. amy goodman is excrement

but she is evidence that the US is very tolerant
  4. I'm curious. By posting this video, surely you are not supporting the present government in Iran, are you?? I agree with the comment above. Only in countries with a democratically elected government would this video be permitted to be produced and shown. Not a shining moment in US history, to be sure. But at least we have the freedom to speak out against this type of repulsive behavior.
  5. America is not tolerant. They are aggressive, voilent, fat and destructive. However, Iran is controlled by dictators wich is much worse. They kill everyone they don't like. To base everything on fear.
  6. Protest Amy Goodman

Iranians in the US need to protest against Amy Goodman for her scandalous assertions comparing the 1950's coup to the current protests in Iran.

June 20th In Brooklyn, NY - 12:30pm at BAM 30 Lafayette Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217

June 20th in New York City, NY - 4pm at 40 Washington Square, New York NY 10012

June 25th in Falls Church, Virginia - 5:30pm - 8pm, at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, Virginia
  7. amy goodman should be stoned

amy goodman is an American hating jew hating jew. She should be stoned till she can .
  8. dont you see?

guys don't you understand? The USA was probably a part of this coup, they don't want a Pro-US Iranian president, they want Ahmadinejad, because they want riots and destabilization.
  9. KKAABB Member

The poster wasn't trying to say that they support the present government, but that the present government got in as a response to the brutality of the regime our countries put in. We're no angels, but the West has done some bad things. It is only the fact that we've done more good things on balance that keeps us believing in ourselves.
  10. interesting.

when i posted about US making coup in 50'is my post was erased in the matter of hour.

but you can't hide the truth.

tanks, spraying protesters from helicopters?

typical CIA lies.

Ahmadinejad won. live with it.

11. latin america 50's till present, just to name the few: allende in chile, torrijos in panama, arbenz in guatemala, roldos in equador...finaly they failed with chavez in venezuela.

these are all people that are killed or taken down from power because they opposed USA.

so don't tell me about "not shining moment in US history". it's a continuing policy and i have no doubt, looking at the methods, that this is also US orchestrated.

well, my dear iranians, check your neighbour. while saddam was US player they sent him on you.
    than he stopped being US player and they invaded.

you want Us soldiers and civil was in Iran?

i do NOT support present goverment in Iran, nor i'm happy for ahmadinejad to win. but he won. and that's it.