Customize

CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Boris Korczak, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Boris Korczak Member

CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Has anybody researched the subject as quoted below.
    I am slightly interested in it for obvious reasons as you can see on my web: CIA Agent Boris Korczak Abused & Exploited by the CIA

Stay safe.

BK

Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann and Pat Price--all key players in the
    CIA remote viewing program--were Scientologists, and that the
    CIA and military intelligence community were dogging L. Ron Hubbard
    for decades. Remote viewing came from Hubbard's discoveries
    and CIA officer Dames knew it"
  2. Herro Member

Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Why would you post a picture of yourself and James Traficant?
    That guy is a convicted criminal.

Seeing that will color in my mind anything I read after that.
  3. Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Hubbard's entire body of work does not Remotely come close to producing anything other than empty bank accounts ... that's about as close as you going to get to Remote Viewing with Scientology
  4. Herro Member

5. Herro Member

It's sad, but Boris Korczak really seems to have lost the plot over the last year or so.
  6. Herro Member

7. Herro Member

Pat Price ? Remoteviewed.com - Pat Price

Don't be so hard on BK because he's interested in research, even if it's too remote to your concerns. Look at the flowers and relax.
    fieldofflowerspreview.jpg

Love,
    Herro
  8. Herro Member

The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)

I went and say this movie last night. (related)

9. Herro Member

Remote viewing is bunk, and the people (rubes) testing it are easy marks for the conmen who say they can do it.

Have magicians test them, then we shall see.

And James Randi will give $1,000,000 for anyone that can remote view.
  10. Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Even if Remote Viewing did exist, it sure the fuck has nothing to do with a whack Job 1950s UFO Comic book cult like Scientology. You'd be better off spending your time watching cartoons than wasting it on Hubbard's incoherent dribble.
  11. PresidentShaw Member

Scientologists were in fact involved with that program though. And in their propaganda they love to exagerate their participation in it.
  12. Herro Member

You still can't trust someone who would sell out his own country
  13. Boris Korczak Member

AND WHAT COUNTRY WAS IT?
    You should try to read more. It helps to expand your knowlege and you don't sound like a fool.

BK
  14. Herro Member

Niggastan.
  15. Herro Member

I think it turns out to be the biggest obstacle to remove the tax exempt status of Scn. Any info not obtainable from FOIA is because of national security. The nation will be exposed to be very insecure because of the stupidity of CIA officials who could be conned by LRH into believing remote viewing and became scilons to read OT III and all.

Also, Herro
  16. MarlieK Member

Hey Boris. Just to state the obvious, your best chance for finding information about this is to hit up the scientologists that have already escaped. Ex Scientologist Message Board

There might be a few with first hand knowledge.
  17. Boris Korczak Member

Thanks MarlieK. Of course that is the most obvious source.
    From my time in Scandinavia there was a talk inside the CIA about Hal Puthoff and his strange experiments. He was OTVIII and his experiments were highly disregarded by the Danish Universities. The CIA was all excited though, thinking they can read Soviet leadership ninds, which was a stupid idea. Uri Geller was allegedly participating in this foolishness.
    LRH was for ever stupid reason regarded by the agency as a genius and a lot of money was spent on it.
    Thanks again.

Stay safe.

BK
  18. PresidentShaw Member

lol, uri geller.

Every time I see this name, I have to post this vid, sorry for derailing.

19. Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

I don't doubt that Scientologists got involved in it. Hubbard was quite the con man and sold them a bill of good until they threw his sorry ass out, and I stand by my statement, that a pile of shit like Scientology will get you no closer to remote viewing than watching Saturday Morning Cartoons will.
  20. Boris Korczak Member

It is a funny part of Geller's trickery. He performed miserably. as it was expected.

Stay safe.
    BK
  21. Boris Korczak Member

Hi The Dude Abides.

At that time, (mid 70's), CIA was very unsuccessful on every front.
    Scientology seemed to be the solution for all the lack of HUMINT' successes.(Human Intelligence).
    My first Chief of Station was a Scientologist and he was a total dope.
    He tried to get me to his "church" unseccessfully and fed me with Dianetics.
    After being removed from Copenhagen for inefficiency he moved to London station.

Stay safe.

BK
  22. xenubarb Member

It's really embarrassing that the remote viewing thing was going on at NSA while I was there.
    After all, it seemed like such a srs bsns agency at the time. Now I'm sorry I was impressed by it.
  23. Herro Member

Sometimes it's a good idea to mindfuck the competition or to run stupid projects for training purposes or see if/how leaks occur.

I'm not saying those agencies don't employ their fair share of fuckwits.
  24. Random guy Member

The Sovjets were not big on healthy scepticism and doing research on similarly stupid things back then. The program may have been more to scare the Russians than to actually try to find supa-powaz.

Then again, what you al said about fair share of stupid people...
  25. Herro Member

Basically I've heard the same thing

Some crank called Art Bell during a show about remote viewing and astral projection and claimed MKULTRA involved several scientologists and was based on Hubbard's tek

The scientologists in MKULTRA could have been CIA before they were scientology, and sent in to get these methods from the cult so they could test them in such a program

As we know MKULTRA was a failure and a disgrace and I'm sure the caller to Art Bell was simply lying

Fare well, friends
  26. Herro Member

Some crank called Art Bell during a show about remote viewing and astral projection and claimed MKULTRA involved several scientologists and was based on Hubbard's tek

The scientologists in MKULTRA could have been CIA before they were scientology, and sent in to get these methods from the cult so they could test them in such a program

As we know MKULTRA was a failure and a disgrace and I'm sure the caller to Art Bell was simply lying

Fare well, fiends
  27. humphrey Member

why cant i post on this thread
  28. humphrey Member

ok here it is

Fare well, fiends

it just wouldnt work anonymously ,_,
  29. humphrey Member

whoopsie
  30. Mutante Member

31. Skeptic1337 Member

this thread is funny.
  32. Herro Member

YAWN....tinfoil moobat's
  33. Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Is there any point whatsoever for this thread to exist?

Remote viewing ranks right up there with little green men and dangerous freight locomotives on Venus.
  34. WTF Member

Speaking of which, we left out Peter Moon

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Montauk-Book-Dead-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816238]Amazon.com: The Montauk Book Of The Dead (9780967816234): Peter Moon: Books[/ame]
  35. Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Sounds like Scientology to me
  36. Relyt Member

So, what's going on in this thread?

crush%20germans%20wth%20mind.jpg
  37. LocalSP Member

That is the point of this thread. To show that moonbat scientologists fail at super powers. Also it shows that scientologists had access to a high government agency and that could possibly be one of the reasons that the government has laid of the Cos all those years.
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

I think if you apply occams razor to this thread you'd find that delusional people believe delusional things.

You can feel free to interpret that any way you like just don't shoot your mind bullets at me.
  39. PresidentShaw Member

Nobody said they believed in super powers afaik.

There was this guy on the daily show the other day talking about experiments in the CIA where they were staring at goats trying to control them.

The CIA is and was a failure. I don't see the moonbatery in that statement.

Now if I'd say the CIA was an elite force working in the shadows, maybe I'd sound a bit insane.
  40. Re: CIA/Scientology - Remote Viewing Project

Can you shed any light on how this might relate to Operation Snow White? Was this Chief of Station there because they were a Scientologist? Or did they just happen to be a Scientologist? Was it part of their infiltration? Was the Station chief removed after the Snow White arrests?