Customize

"$cientology killed Jett Travolta" video

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by An0nyo0us, Feb 21, 2009.

1. An0nyo0us Member

"$cientology killed Jett Travolta" video

2. FUCK Member

Re: "$cientology killed Jett Travolta" video

nice.
  3. RightOn Member

4. Anonymous Member

I approve this message
  5. Anonymous Member

Win
  6. Anonymous Member

nice vid, good arguments
  7. Craig Member

discovered 11 hours later... jus sayn.
  8. Anonymous Member

My name is Evan Didier, and I approve this message.
  9. Anonymous Member

TINAM.
  10. Yoni Alter Member

Too soon? Are are we calling it for March and officially putting Jett on the "Scientology deaths" posters?
  11. RightOn Member

Why not?
  12. xenubarb Member

"Murdered" is a bit hyperbolic, wouldn't you say?
  13. Xchidna Member

Murdered? Maybe not directly. But it's a faster explanation than "let him die by pumping him full of bullshit vitamins and putting him in a hot sauna for six hours at a time instead of getting him real treatment that wasn't pulled out of the ass of a shitty sci-fi author."
  14. Anonynamefag Member

I agree whole-heartedly. Scientology's pseudo-scientific faggotry is worse than doing nothing. They might as well have killed him themselves.
  15. Herro Member

Yeah... except nobody gave him the purification rundown. Stop trying to find something where nothing exists. It's a waste of time.
  16. Anonymous Member

Yes, they did. They said so in an interview.
    lrn2/read
  17. Anonymous Member

Kelly Preston said they did.
    You're a waste of time
  18. cowboyanon2 Member

I like the direction.. could do without the photographer was out taking photographs..

but thats just me..
  19. Anonymous Member

Yawn.
  20. whoever Member

Yeah, I would say. I don't doubt that Scientology bears some responsibility for his death. But I think most people assume "murder" means intentionally inflicting death. Sure, arguments can be made that it was murder, but it's lame to make a flat statement in a video if its validity is so easily challenged. Better to err on the side of understatement than overstatement.

Plus the video states without question that Jett died eleven hours before he was found. That hasn't been proven; in fact, I don't know of anyone involved in the case who has alleged that it's true--all that was said was that Jett was last seen hours before he was found. If he'd been dead for eleven hours before he was found, that would have been pretty obvious to anyone who had contact with his body.
  21. Herro Member

Whoops, this was meant for another thread. The one on that kyle guy. My bad.
  22. Anonymous Member

LOL title on video in box says "You Tube Killed Jett Travolta"
  23. anon-dog Member

Very good
  24. Anonymous Member

Gossip and rumor, no dox so don't ask....

A friend just returned from a trip to the Bahama's and said that the "thing" the Travolta's are being blackmailed about/hiding is that Jett had been dead much longer than reported, more than the 11 hours. A person who had a family member who worked in the hotel where Jett was found claims that the body was already pretty well into decompostion when authorities were notified, as in was discovered and supsequently reported because of the smell.

No way to prove but if people are talking about it perhaps it will come out eventually if there is any basis in fact.

Remember kids, its just a rumor, but just had to share what the folks in the Bahama's think happened.
  25. rummychick99 Member

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that the hotel reported it because of the smell? Jett was supposedly seen the day before..I don't know at what time he was last seen out in public. How long does it take for a corpse to smell enough to cause the hotel to report it?
  26. Anonymous Member

ewwwww...
  27. cowboyanon2 Member

I believe Travolta's story was that he called the head of the Hotel who called the ambulance.
  28. Anonymous Member

Hadn't seen this particular friend in a while so only briefly touched on this subject while we discussed the trip. Evidently the sequence of events differs from the published reports, and as with any consipiracy YMMV. But the rumor says Jett had been dead much longer than 11 hours. I don't know much more than what I wrote before, pretty much shared all I was told. I countered when told he had been dead longer, by saying "wasn't 11 hours long enough?" and was told, several times, that it was much longer.
  29. rummychick99 Member

What I am getting at is this...do you mean that the smell caused the hotel to report it? Who reported it because of the smell?

Maybe the John was trying to bring him back to life for a long time and it just didn't work.
  30. Anonymous Member

I think that hotel employees noticed the smell and the Travolta's were notified/checked on/questioned and it was then they called the ambulance.
    The impression I got was not that the hotel staff found Jett, just that someone noticed a smell and did what hotel staff would do, knock and say, ummm, hello, everything okay in here sort of thing. Again, rumor only.
  31. rummychick99 Member

Here are some gruesome facts about death. I know that Jett was seen in pictures taken the day before while it was still light outside.

the 26 stages of death
  32. whoever Member

If that's true, I don't think he would have started to smell that noticeably yet. Though it is warm down there, so it may be possible.

As I mentioned before, if Jett was dead even eleven hours, it would have been clear to anyone who touched him (or maybe even looked at him closely), because rigor mortis would have set in. It seems like that would have been pretty hard to cover up.
  33. anon4eva Member

How many deaths have the COS covered up?

Oh yea...
  34. whoever Member

Okay, I'll bite. You have a number?

In this case numerous people who had no affiliation with CoS would have come in contact with Jett. I'm not saying it's impossible that the CoS got to each of those people and threatened or paid them off. But it's not something I would assume must be true.

As far as I know, there is no evidence that Jett was dead eleven hours when he was found. If I am wrong about that, please point me to the evidence. I know that there was a statement that he had last been seen the night before he was found in the bathroom, but that's not the same as him being dead at that time.

Speculation is fine, but I am getting so sick of people stating speculation as if it's fact.