Customize

Cincinnati December 19

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Cudgel Member

Cincinnati December 19

Four of us: Scary, Joker, Emanon and little old me.

Cold but bearable. Some horn love from the football fans. I ran out of flyers before we even met up, giving them to the football fans as they walked by.

Pix to follow.
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: Cincinnati December 19

Damn fine jerb!
  3. MuffinKat Member

Rock the fuck on, Cincanons!
  4. i'mglib Member

Ooooooh yeeeaaaah.
  5. Cudgel Member

Sorry, holidays and some days spent at a house without intertubes caused the delay.

Not much real action. As I posted earlier, it was Scary, The Joker, Emanon and me. We mentioned the blown auditor, SirRalliart, by name as often as we could asking the scilons going in and out what was going to happen now that he had blown. Got no replies.

Scary, Emanon and The Joker (Cudgel taking photos)

[IMG]

Just Scary and Emanon (The Joker went down to the corner - see the following picture).

emanon10.jpg

The Joker went down to Fourth and Elm to let the fans going to the Bengals game know about the cult.
    joker_12.jpg

Scary took a cookie break
    [IMG]

Emanon shot from above (I took a recon walk into the parking garage to look across into the org's windows to check some activity on the fourth floor: they were decorating for a party! (Christmas decorations, no less!)).
    emanon11.jpg

And now the only odd thing that happened. This gent walked out of the org carrying a large insulated pitcher. He walked halfway down the block and proceeded to dump the contents out of the pitcher onto the snow at the curb. Why not just pour it down the sink?
    [IMG]
  6. histohoney Member

He wanted to read your signs, and hear about Sir Ralliart. Hear that?, I think it's the sound of a wall cracking!
    Great job!
  7. DeathHamster Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...ar-out-cinci-org-bad-shape-75352/#post1383914
    Not just crumbling, but tearing itself apart!
  8. Anonymous Member

Daamn it looks cold there. Football fans. Perfect audience.
  9. OTBT Member

This thread makes me happy. Well done :D
  10. Cudgel Member

[IMG]

Can anyone put a name to this guy? I've tried all of our local sources and they either can't or won't ID him...
  11. SOJOA Member

Im sure she just did it for the coverup and to disguise herself but she looks homeless. lol

:)

Props guys
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Moar props from Pacific Anon Support Squadron #69!

Big respect to Cininanons! Looks frikken too cold for this ol' bear (hey hey, Imma losin' mah furz!)

And yo, Rallie has been tellin' a great story @ ESMB, worth the look-see imho.

Keep on Rocking Guys, yer aweshum! (cakes an' kudos too)
  13. Cudgel Member

Yeah. A homeless waif in a full-length fur coat...

But on her, it looks good. Most things do.
  14. Re: Cincinnati December 19

HAHA way to make a girl feel homelessly delicious :D Excellent write up Mr. C. Nice pics...see you next month when we further enturbulate the clams about Mike's BLOW JOB!