Customize

Cincinnati Fail at opening new ORG and its crashing stats!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

The following is a communication from the Cincinnati ORG to its members. They are attempting to get volunteers to save the planet by opening a big, expensive building. But the responses are different from the normal Sci cult member responses such as (WOW I AM ON BOARD! KSW ALL THE WAY!) and other such gibberish. No, this time something else is going on. Members are saying no and then leaving the conversation to cover the fact that they said no. You will have to take my word for the fact that all of these folks said NO! as they did leave before I decided to screen capture. As we know there is no reason for them to take down supportive messages.

I wonder how much of this has to do with the Debbie Cook story of being over regged? I guess things are getting so bad that a very astute Anon recently caught a public member throwing a fit on camera, inside that very ORG, thus proving things look as bad from outside the ORG as they do inside. But I invite you to see what that ORG is asking its members for on the inside and their rejections.

2njlilg.jpg.png
    8x7wq0.jpg.png
    Of the 12 people that left the conversation, I can tell you I saw nine of them before they exited and it was a NO!

50,000 hours in 5 weeks for what? Slave labor to work on a building where the folks doing the work are not certified construction workers? 200 staff for a ORG where members are non existent and the few they have throw a fit and blow? I wonder how many of these people are just afraid to steep in the building because they know they will be hounded for more money.

Really Scientology, why are these folks not beating your doors down to save the planet?

Regging meltdown video

Looks like Robert is having none of it
    Robert Keith in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 6 individual completions for Robert Keith appear in official Scientology publications:
    Robert Keith PERSONAL EFFICIENCY COURSE Celebrity 319 1999-06-01
    Robert Keith CLEAR Auditor 301 2002-07-01
    Robert Keith SUNSHINE RUNDOWN Auditor 301 2002-07-01
    Robert Keith CLEAR Advance 182 2005-07-01
    Robert Keith SOLO COURSE PART I Advance 182 2005-07-01
    Robert Keith THE FACTORS COURSE Freewinds 60 2005-11-01
    • Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Nice find OP.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. You put that well. It really is just a matter of how much.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. AuntAnonymous Member

Nice work you're doing there. Thanks for the report.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Chipshotz Member

Let the DC fallout begin.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

"I think you are texting the wrong person" is EPIC!
    • Like Like x 10
  7. Anonymous Member

David Felske is Toronto DSA Pat Felske's son. Can't see him leaving but you never know.
  8. Anonymous Member

I don't know that he will leave the cult but clearly he does not want to waste his time on this :)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Ackerland Member

I really hope this means what you make it out to be. Pardon me if I'm not on board yet celebrating.
    Either way, for us it's good news that they have big problems getting people on staff, but Scientology has been going on in this way for the past 10 years.

EDIT: But please do continue leaking FB messages to this board.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

True but I have never seen so much direct communication of frustration by so many as in that video and on the FB page. All without the typical BS folks push like on the Pepsi Challenge for the roof in FL. Looks like this ORG has bigger than normal issues.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

They have less that 50% of the needed staff. It reminds me of when Sparrow had that one cult member tell him they had 200 staff and even more public. He pretty much validated 50 staff. They are clearly all understaffed because no one wants to be on Staff.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

This is ... interesting. Please keep us posted!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. timthephoto Member

video posted 23rd Dec, so stress was already in the air when the email hit
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Anonymous Member

True but it does not mean that it is not related. All of the meltdown looks to be over the Over Regging
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Why don't they just get their OTs together and postulate the building to be ready?
    • Like Like x 8
  16. timthephoto Member

i love that "you have my postulates" line - it's so similar to the hippy "i'll light a green candle for you"...
    ...BUT NOT MY TIME/MONEY
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Xenu Is Lord Member

The can have his postulates but I will give them my prostate!
  18. The Lushster Member

19. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Maybe during Sparrow's civil trial his lawyer can find out exactly how many staff the org employs? I'm sure they'll wiggle and try to avoid it but I'll bet his lolyer can figure it out.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. timthephoto Member

^totally unflattering picture of some old church in an area which was re-zoned to industry
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

I think what's happened is that Scientologists have begun to read the Internet surreptitiously.

Those who have had OT Preps and services above that grade won't, generally, because they know what a pain in the ass an invasively-tailored security check on an E-Meter is and what it costs; but many who haven't, or who are quietly disaffected, will and have.

It doesn't surprise me that a person who has attested to the state of Clear might be even a little disgruntled. If he wore glasses before (I still have mine), he's still got 'em, still gets colds, and can't remember what he had for breakfast yesterday. Some Homo Novis, eh?
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Xenu Is Lord Member

Not sure that that the video and story match? Florence KY Cincinnati and Ohio Cincinnati????
  24. Same cult office, they just moved about 10 miles down I-75, into Kentucky. Trust me.
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

but I think the video came from Ohio not KY
  26. Robatl Member

The angst is amusing me.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. xenubarb Member

That strange emotion of schadenfreude washes over me like a small tsunami from time to time.
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Anonymous Member

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...lorence?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

View attachment bilde?Site=AB&Date=20120107&Category=NEWS0

29. Anonymous Member

This is moist delicious caek! Thanks for the sauce. This is exciting. Thalia has been in hiding from us, even though it was her battered up SUV parked by the rent a car place and her husband Gustavo has been disappeared, probably to go to NYC to hit the big time in modeling. No one is left, Rogiert is gone, this dude is gone, the place is falling down around them. They can't sell the old bld. (btw this is the org in downtown cincy, they are trying to sell this blg. but it is understood there is a "water problem") and they have their big festivities scheduled for opening the idealborg in Feb...and we'll be there, oh, we will be there shouting LOUD about how each person who goes through the doors is going to be REGGED and kept from leaving until they pony up more chump.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. timthephoto Member

inb4 GOLD-TONE
  31. Random guy Member

BWAHAHAHA!
  32. Xenu is Lord mumbled:

That's right. The current building (where the guy threw the fit) was on Fourth Street, in downtown Cincy. The new building (with the idyllic pictures and the wallet-draining HVAC/plumbing/etc.) is in KY. I used the past tense in my earlier post because they already moved some files down there. But they OFFICIALLY open in KY next month, so our little Anon Lulzfest (tm) will move to northern KY at the new site. Starting with the day they open and ending with delicious caek when the cult closes.

Come on down, 'ya hear? Florence, 'ya all! (Tristate Anons know what that last part means)

Gotta go, I'm at work right now.
    • Like Like x 7
  33. Sponge Member

So if this opening goes ahead on Feb 11, as planned, and assuming the midget is there as he always is at Idle Morg openings (except Moscow where he was probably worried that he'd get v&), then I wonder if his speech will be significantly different to the usual claptrap in light of the Debbie Cook email. He must surely know that all eyes will be on him at his next public podium appearance. Also, it will be a mere 9 days after the French fraud appeal judgment plus, sometime between January 17 and Feb 11 there's possibility of a media bonus coming from the Jan Eastgate perverting the course of justice case.

Be on the lookout u guise because that retarded little cornered rat would like nothing more than to have some sort of major "distraction-win" to dangle in front of the deluded.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Xenu Is Lord Member

Thank you for the update
    • Like Like x 1
  35. elwood Member

With even 50 staff and almost zero public, what the hell do those people do?
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

I do not think DM will be in cincy for the opening of this ideal borg. It is a peasant class org, ugly and in a run down industrial looking area, not the flash for cash that we are seeing elsewhere. I don't know who will even show up for this, but when they do we will be shouting about regging...because you know going in they are already going to be buttpuckery...we will just make it worse.
    • Like Like x 4
  37. Anonymous Member

I disagree. I think that part of Florence is charming and Papa Dinos has the best steak hoagies. Mmmmm.
  38. Anonymous Member

Launder money, as usual. That's all Scientology is, a money-laundering operation, always has been, once Hubbard assembled all his woo into easy-to-sell packets.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Sponge Member

cogitate?... or something that rhymes with that.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Sponge Member

Something with a distinctly KY theme is in order, me thinks.

4qla8y.jpg
    • Like Like x 1