Customize

Cincinnati - March 21st

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by the_cloak, Mar 21, 2009.

1. the_cloak Member

Cincinnati - March 21st

We gathered everyone at the meeting spot around 1:00-1:15 and headed down to the org. We had 6 this time. Place was full curtain tech this time and all windows barred. Something big was going on inside and lots of regular scilons were there. Either it was a wedding or they were celebrating L. Ron's Hitlers birthday late. They brought in a huge cake at one point and lots of flowers and shit too.

We got a ton of public support, waves, thumbs up, more than I've seen before. I think the public is starting to hear about us now and they like us a lot. Only one car with someone screaming "Take those masks off mother fuckers" before peeling out a top speed. Yeah real brave to scream at people as you run away from them, lol. But the public were very supportive and we got tons of honking and even got a wave from firefighters in a truck that passed our protest.

We had some new stuff such as a big monopod (Thanks Cudgel) for the camera which let us elevate it and keep it steady. I had a big KESQ.COM sign knowing that the first thing people will see when going there is the big anonymous vs scientology banner. Lots of other signs as well of course. Lots of people in Cincinnati will be googling that tonight. Several people thought I was advertising a new radio or TV station when I was on my way to the meeting site.

During the protest a helicopter showed and did a daring removal and replacement of the sign on the huge PNC bank building nearby. Traffic was restricted in that part of town and some of it was being sent our way , so we got a lot of viewership. We also got a lot of nice footage of the helicopter doing it's job, which was pretty awesome. It's arrival brought scilons swarming out to look and then scurrying back when they saw us.

At one point a bunch of important looking scilons piled into a big tinted SUV but were so "enturbulated" by us they made a bad turn and went the wrong way down a one way street. Meanwhile inside, people were peering out of the curtains until the scilons sent a green shirted man around to secure them so people could not peer out at us.

All in all a very successful raid! I should add that only one cop car showed up an hour and a half in to the protest and he left quickly afterwards and didn't even need to talk to us. I'll see if any footage is worth putting up. Should a be a few things such as when some scilons accidentally set off their car alarm which started honking while we cheered and waved our "Honk if scientology is a cult" signs. Thanks again to the brave Cincinnati anons for showing up to make this possible.
  2. ChefXenu Member

Re: Cincinnati - March 21st

Cinci-anons are doin' it right! Keep up the good work!
  3. AnonOfStout Member

Don't forget the OT stare!
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice !
  5. emkins Member

i had a lot of fun!!! i will definitely be there next time and i plan on bringing at least 1 other person with me!