Customize

Cincinnati - No No November: Just Say No to $cientology Sunday, November 27

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Cudgel Member

THIS Sunday, November 27, 2011. Meet at Starbucks at 4th and Vine at 1 p.m. and walk to the borg as a group.

Special note to any Nashanon reading this: the framework for the new Jebus is erect! (saying "Jebus is erect" is fun!) The skin is coming soon...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cudgel Member

Mission Abort.

One of us is ill and the other isn't willing to raid solo today, especially in the rain.

We'll give them a nice present for Christmas...
  4. Anonymous Member

It's too bad there are only two of you protesting. Get more friends to join you. Promise them cake if they show up.
  5. Cudgel Member

This is only one of four raids that have been cancelled in Cincinnati since the start, so I'm not too disappointed. We vary between two to (on rare occasions of late) 6. Our average for the past year is three. Many of the Anons in the area are actually from Kentucky and have made the decision to wait until the Idle Org in Florence actually opens to return to raiding. I still try to get them to come. Our newest recruit lives 60 miles north and has parental problems coming to raids, but he's working on it.

We generally serve cookies instead of caek: they're easier to transport, easier to give to the homeless gentlemen who keep an eye on the cult for us and (most importantly) Mrs. C (aka Shortcake) likes baking cookies...
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

I support the cookies idea! I'm a fan of chocolate chips.
    Anyway, live and learn - I didn't know that Cincinnati was close to Kentuckky. My American geography sucks.
  7. Cudgel Member

Chocolate chips rule!

And your geography is unfortunately most likely better than that of many Americans.

Thanks for the support!
  8. ive been looking for a while for protest groups in Cincinnati can you help me to get involved
  9. Anyone that can get me from Eastgate area to the protests? (Eastgate mall)we are anonymous so I will try and keep my identity as well as my place of residence anonymous.......thank you.