Customize

Cincinnati September 18 Visit.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Cudgel Member

Cincinnati September 18 Visit.

Quick report with pix to follow:

Four of us: Scary, The Joker, Tru and me. Still no indication of when the move to Florence KY will happen, so we were at the Fourth Srteet site.

We were helped by the Cincinnati Oktoberfest and the increase in foot traffic it brought downtown. Frequent horn expressions of support from those looking for parking. One huge truck scared the shit out of some of us because he waited until he was right next to us to let loose the joyous noise.

No real issues (other than the usual illegal parking). I did get a second look as one pretty young woman went into the org: it looked like she was going to walk past, but when she opened the door I called out "My heart just got broken." She turned and flashed me a smile. Maybe there's hope for her...

Wespoke with one of the Downtown Ambassadors as he swept up the cigarette butts from the sidewalk in front of the org. He says it's always that bad, even with the new anti-littering ordinace Cincinnati Council recently passed. Plans are being made to try to catch them on film just dropping butts. Footage will be dropped on the desk of the City Prosecutor...

As I said, pix to follow.
  2. Cudgel Member

Re: Cincinnati September 18 Visit.

Quick report with pix to follow:

Four of us: Scary, The Joker, Tru and me. Still no indication of when the move to Florence KY will happen, so we were at the Fourth Srteet site.

We were helped by the Cincinnati Oktoberfest and the increase in foot traffic it brought downtown. Frequent horn expressions of support from those looking for parking. One huge truck scared the shit out of some of us because he waited until he was right next to us to let loose the joyous noise.

No real issues (other than the usual illegal parking). I did get a second look as one pretty young woman went into the org: it looked like she was going to walk past, but when she opened the door I called out "My heart just got broken." She turned and flashed me a smile. Maybe there's hope for her...

Wespoke with one of the Downtown Ambassadors as he swept up the cigarette butts from the sidewalk in front of the org. He says it's always that bad, even with the new anti-littering ordinace Cincinnati Council recently passed. Plans are being made to try to catch them on film just dropping butts. Footage will be dropped on the desk of the City Prosecutor...

As I said, pix to follow.
  3. Re: Cincinnati September 18 Visit.

Nice prelimary report, looking forward to the pics.

Ha. I'd laugh if you could pull that off. Or if they get wind of the plan and suddenly all start behaving, then that's a win too, right?
  4. Req Member

Good luck catching them littering. I think the best way you could do it is by staking out the org at random times.

I also look forward to the pictures.
  5. new guy Member

Nice.
    Want pics nao.
  6. Cudgel Member

Sorry, been busy with work, and, well, being interviewed on TV (ok, local cable, but it's TV hosted by a nationally known person: Kathryn Raaker - look her up!).

It was a side-show to Nancy Many's visit to Cincinnati. I was accompanied by Scary...
  7. Re: Cincinnati September 18 Visit.

HAHA good one Cudge :D PSST you didn't get the word, they moved the interview to CBUS cause more Anons could show...we don't need to make the clams think it happened in Cincy anymore :D
  8. Crappy Member

Any word on those pix? I was in Cinci the 18th, wish I knew you were protesting, I would've passed by to say hello.
  9. Re: Cincinnati September 18 Visit.

Any plans for a Louisville KY protest yet?
  10. Anonymous Member

Don't think there is a CoS presence in Louisville, is there?