Customize

Citibank’s losing sleep over Facebook ads

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by FloGold, Aug 12, 2013.

1. FloGold Moderator

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/citibank_losing_sleep_over_facebook_SjZtzGSYB4PgXEDQbIhM1H

• Like Like x 2
  2. A.O.T.F Member

The very same Citibank involved with rate-rigging practices. The very same Mark Zuckerburg, who sold out to the US Government, in giving up Facebook members information for 30 pieces of silver.

I'd like Mark Zuckerburg to take a ride with me, to show him the devastating reality and impact that Citibank / Freddie Mac - Fanny Mae have had on the homeless. Good honest hard working Americans who have had their lives ruined by these greedy motherfuckers. Once proud home owners who are now living in a tent city. I have seen a lot of desperation, I have seen the pain etched in peoples faces. There has been the occasional times after a shift .. that I'll find myself in tears from the things I've seen. And I consider myself a pretty strong person emotionally.

I don't know how those Citibank assholes & Zuckerburg can sleep at night.

Americas Shameful Secret

The story below was filmed a year ago - A year on and homelessness has increased ten fold.

60 minutes - A reporter's story: Finding homeless families

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57330802/hard-times-generation-families-living-in-cars/

Inside a New Jersey tent city - Rough Cuts

3. FloGold Moderator

Altho what you say in your post is true, this is not about that. This is about the impact Citi can have on content moderation on FB.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

At least they did something right.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Is there still a problem with Target?
  6. A.O.T.F Member

Yes I know Flo .. Sorry about the near derail, I was feeling way pissed off and just needed to vent.