Customize

Claire Reppen and her suitcase

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Despite her sloppiness, Claire Reppen moved on and eventually became a celebrated Class XII auditor at the FSO in Clearwater:

Reppen-Suitcase.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. That does not look like the RPF. It looks like a typical "All hands" activity. General staff are ordered to help set up something for some bullshit event - in their free time of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

they all look SO terrible. some dressed in black. really? not the RPF?

found this on ESMB
    (There was a really sad photo captured of Claire working on the PAC RPF doing set up on some event in 2000 or so and you can tell in the photo she is not well and even then a women her age should not have been in the heat doing set up work. Her photo was one among many captured that day of RPF slaves.)

but I think the pic that I provided was when she was in Clearwater?
  5. The fat woman probably is, but not the others. They still look too healthy and too cheerful for being RPFers.
  6. RightOn Member

wow so sad.
    and those pics were:
    "These fotos were taken on Sunday, December 6, 1998. It was south-east of the Fort Harrison Hotel".

And thank you Martin for posting all this stuff and your tireless effort in taking down the cult.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I am not trying to take anyone or anything down. I don't give a shit if they exist another 100 years.
  8. Quentinanon Member

I remember Kevin Kember as a conceited little man with an explosive temper, who periodically went into screaming diatribes.
  9. AuntAnonymous Member

I am and so I appreciate all your tireless effort in posting this stuff.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. RightOn Member

ok sorry
  11. Anonymous Member

Well, then you're wasting a lot of fucking time here. Please make up your mind about what you are doing.
  12. amaX Member

MO is awesome! MO is a one-person cult take-down avenger!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

His problem was with Jane wearing the pants, no doubt ;)
  14. It is evident that you didn't read my book, boy. Chapter XII titled "My philosophy", page 436: "I am doing it strictly for entertainment purposes."
    • Like Like x 1
  15. amaX Member

We love the lulz, too! You are teh awesome, MO!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

This was published today:

Some churches take care of the old. Scientology instead works them to death.

By Tony Ortega, December 16, 2016

We have another disturbing document to share with you today. It contains private details that you may find difficult to read. But the person who brought us the document, the son of its author, wants the public to see what Scientology put his mother through.

Her name was Claire Reppen, and she was well known among our readers who were longtime Scientologists. She was a Class XII auditor, the most technically superior Scientology counselors on the planet, and she worked at the organization’s spiritual mecca in Clearwater, Florida. But Claire eventually fell afoul of Scientology’s leader, David Miscavige (as so many do), and she was sentenced to heavy manual labor at 64 years of age in the Sea Organization’s prison detail, the Rehabilitation Project Force.

She then fell ill. And if there’s one thing you don’t want to be as a dedicated member of Scientology’s Sea Org, it’s advanced in years and sick.

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/16/so...-old-scientology-instead-works-them-to-death/