Customize

Clearwater 9/25/10 post game

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Clearwater 9/25/10 post game

Awesome reportage and pics All!

Cripes, I had no idea that building was so fugly! Reminds me of one of the prisons here..... oh wait...

Kudos Sparrow for dedication and flying abilities! *passes giant piece of cake*
  2. Anonymous Member

So, we can say the world headquarters of sci has gone dark?

Those few hundred attendees I noticed included a lot of young ones, so may be only what, 50 or so families total there. But I'm wondering if anyone has info if that event was for regging for recruits for mecca staff? Maybe that's why so many young there?

Because I'm sure a teenager would want nothing more on a Saturday night than to be at a cross raising at Flag, right? Was there a golden sacrificial alter on stage?
  3. Anonymous Member

Oh, Lord. R U really that dumb?

Room 174 is in the opposite direction from where Sparrow is pointing in the Ft. Harrison Villa, adjacent & across the street from the parking lot for the Presbyterian Church.
  4. Anonymous Member

It was an honor and a privilege to protest with you again, Sparrow my friend.

This is what it feels like to protest with Sparrow:

As I write this, the thunder is rolling and the lightning is cracking and illuminating the sky toward downtown Clearwater. Maybe God is not happy with a cross being raised heavenward in the hopes of legitimizing a cult?

Come back and see us as soon as you can!
  5. Anonymous Member

Sparrow is standing at the southeast corner of the City Hall Fountain parking lot located at 112 S. Osceola Ave.

He is pointing directly at the cabanas at the back of the Ft. Harrison.

If you want him pointing in the opposite direction, he would be pointing at the cult's Oak Cove building located at 210 S. Osceola Ave. If you want to nitpick, Lisa was held in cabana room #174 and "technically" Sparrow's finger should be pointing a little bit lower because that cabana is on the ground floor and it looks like Sparrow is pointing toward the second floor. I'll bet the photographer of this picture would like to point a certain finger at you right now.
  6. subgenius Member

I don't ever want to hear the CW police are fucking great.
    They are no better than any other police department, even though you could make a very strong argument that they are worse.
    Typical bad cop behavior. Outrageous. Protecting what they perceive as power, instead of what they were sworn to protect: the Constitution.
    Stupid cop is stupid. Obvious denial of equal protection.
    I'm going to go throw up now.
  7. amaX Member

I am the one speaking to that cop and I continue to say that the Clearwater Police Department is great. As a citizen of Clearwater and a protester since February of 2008, I can say that this police officer's actions are not the norm.

What you do not see from Sparrow's video is that the sergeant in charge that evening came and found US and spoke to me, apologized for the incident, and sent the traffic cops down to that same corner to check and see why cult members were blocking the road and causing vehicles to have to back up and go the other way.

I cannot tell you how much the Clearwater Police Department is loved and respected in this city. When Sheriff Jim Coates recently tried to get the city council to disband the CPD and let the Pinellas Co. Sheriff's Dept. take over, the city council meeting was so inundated with citizens wanting to speak in favor of the CPD, that the council had no choice but to deny Coates' request at the meeting. They knew they'd lose their positions if they hadn't done that.

I will be calling for a meeting with the current Commanding Officer of District II to talk about this incident even though it was settled that evening by the sergeant in charge. We like to maintain a good rapport with the CPD.

Personally, I would not want to be a police officer. The things they have to deal with on a daily basis, the stresses of their days? Too much. I remain grateful that we have a wonderful police department that for the majority of the time is respectful of Anonymous. They protect us.

But you all go ahead and believe what you want. We know better.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. RightOn Member

Can't tell you how tickled I am to have my morning bowl of cereal with Sparrow again. lol
    Ahh the gold ol days!

EDITED
    that "counter protestor" goon balls's sign at the end of the vid?

"Would you stop eating if you couldn't walk? Take off the mask this isn't England"

BWA HA HA HA!!

that is by far the best counter protest sign I have ever seen!
    Man! I wish we can have our sigs back!
  11. subgenius Member

I re-read my rant, which was admittedly posted in anger. You were angry enough to do something about it.
    I stand by it. I only said they aren't any better than any others, they are human, some are bad.
    That one was.
    Most aren't.
    Really happy to see the situation was rectified, and that you are following up.
    We cool?
  12. xenubarb Member

I find it interesting that he was wearing somebody else's shirt with somebody else's ID on it.
    I'd find it interesting if it happened here, too. Good catch for spotting that. It could be an innocent mistake, but any time the cult is around, shenanigans are suspect.
  13. xenubarb Member

It is curious that what might have been a huge event was just meh. Has DM lost interest in the Supah Powah building?

And those spotlights mentioned earlier. Who do they annoy on their fail journey to illuminate the cross?
  14. RightOn Member

I am so sad to see all those Sea Orgers packed on those buses.
    Makes me want to cry
  15. anonymous612 Member

Does it ever occur to you fags that maybe we don't videotape cooperative, *good* cops so between that and the general aura of "everything in Clearwater must be like working for the KGB" it gives an unbalanced slant to things and that maybe you shouldn't fucking assume things because you saw a youtube video instead of being there in person? No? Yeah, I thought not.

We know where the room is, thanks...and it's not across the street from Peace Memorial, it's where Sparrow is pointing.
  16. amaX Member

We're cool.

The sergeant in charge made a joke about the guy not wearing his own shirt, but I have a feeling that behind the scenes the officer is not going to be a happy camper.

DM hates Clearwater after his devastating actions regarding Lisa McPherson. He avoids it at all costs and only rolls in here when absolutely necessary.

Let me go back to my Southern Baptist raising: I'm going to go with GOD is pissed at the cult and that's why he did not allow the light to illuminate an x'd out cross that the cult tries to use to legitimize itself by riding on the back of his only begotten son. Further evidence that God was not happy: a few hours after every Anon and our out-of-towner Sparrow were safely tucked into our homes----God crashed thunder and lightning over downtown Clearwater. I stepped onto my balcony and watched as the heavens finally illuminated the blasphemous cross. I told all the Sci's standing on the sidewalks waiting for them to raise that cross that Jesus was not a Scientologist. They never learn.

Many of them were from out-of-town. We don't have that many SO here in C'water anymore. Many of them were wearing their own uni's on Sunday as they walked around. Canadian SO had the prettiest embroidered crest.
  17. Anonymous Member

Looks like there are 3 more videos yet to be posted. That'd be, what, 17?!
    Hope there's time to get a nap in after watching them all before the BBC Panorama "Secrets of Scientology".
  18. Anonymous Member

LOL! "..this isn't England" Makes no sense to me. Can someone explain please?
  19. subgenius Member

BTW 3 protestors? WTF?
    I am disappoint.
  20. RightOn Member

Even if they were from out of town, it is still too many Sea Orgers to bear.
    Very sad.
  21. subgenius Member

Lightning hasn't struck the double cross yet.
    I am disappoint.
  22. subgenius Member

He's retarded.
  23. Anonymous Member

It's still the lightning capital, so... It's also right by a large body of water.

There's thousands of sea gulls that fly by too.

And the building underneath it is still a lifeless shell. cheer up
  24. RightOn Member

25. Anonymous Member

I don't think lightning can strike plastic can it?

I can't believe the psychotic dwarf would actually spend all that lovely wonga on a metal cross when he could put it in his secret bank account!
  26. amaX Member

Dude, it was Sunday after we'd already protested two days AND nights. Anons have a life. Is it a personal thing you have with Clearwater? If you want more protesters in Clearwater then come join us yourself and bring some friends.
  27. Bipolart Member

I saw the videos, and you rock AnonMom. Your signage was very good. Thank you for all you do.
  28. amaX Member

The "pro-Sci protester" was a construction worker screwing with us. We were all laughing about it and the construction workers were hanging off the balconies laughing about it. The guy was not retarded about the mentioning of England: Guy Fawkes was born in England and was part of the Gunpowder Plot to assassinate King James I. Construction worker was semi-retarded for saying we should take off the masks since at the time neither of us was masked-up. It was more lulzy than anything. Broke up the monotony of the day a little.
  29. Anonymous Member

While we're waiting for the last 3 videos, let me counter the criticisms with this, from a Sparrow fan, Ex sci, and ex sea ogre:

SILENCE OF THE SHEEP, SOARING OF THE SPARROW

For every Scientologist who stands silent in the wings with full knowledge that Sparrow is being fairgamed, that perjury has occurred, that Scientology now stands for Human Rights Abuses, now hear this: You are, in fact, an accessory to criminal behavior; you are obstructing justice, and quietly closing the cell door to your own personal prison.

For every day you stay silent, another Sparrow sings and soars. Now thousands of eyes around the world have seen the “mecca” of scientology, Clearwater, FL nearly deserted, like orgs on every continent. More Evidence. More Facts. More Silence.

You are aiding and abetting a group that believes it is Not a sin to Kill a Mockingbird. I’ll leave a famous Atticus quote here, since Code of Honor seems to have been buried at the bottom of the Golden Cage of Crap:

“The one thing that doesn‘t abide by majority rule is a person‘s conscience.”
  30. Anonymous Member

I totally agree.

3 days of excellent protests with lots of messages for little Seaorg ears.

Awesome job. Thank you.
  31. RightOn Member

Wonder if DM had plans to be there for the cross raising, but after seeing the small amount of reservations that came in, he decided to cancel
  32. subgenius Member

This I didn't know. Were there more on other days....I'm just going by the post game report.
    Don't yell at me.
    I've already priced a RT to CW.
  33. subgenius Member

Is this true?
    If so, it gives me a reason to live.

"This is the thunderstorm and lightning capital of the USA."
    http://www.usatourist.com/english/destinations/florida/tampa/tampa-main.html

Way cool. Popcorn.
    If it could happen to touchdown Jesus, then.....

I swear I will go back to church if this happens.
  34. amaX Member

The only reason I used the caps for the word "AND" was that we're worn out, man. Two days and nights with only one real break on Friday and Saturday. A very short break on Sunday and we were there from about 10AM to 3:45PM. More on Friday and Saturday with people coming and going at staggered times because they do have lives and jobs. So, not yelling at you or it would have been all caps.

Let me put this into perspective for those of you who think Clearwater fails because there aren't enough protesters. New York City population is approximately 8.4 million. Clearwater's population is approximately 109,000. One person in Clearwater is equal to 77 people in NYC. How many other cells with a population comparable to ours can say that they have 8 core members who have protested on a regular basis since February/March of 2008? You have no idea the hoops we jump through to be there. But we stand determined to continue and from the lack of Scientologists on the streets of Clearwater I would say that every Anon's efforts around the world have been working.

Kudos to us all!

Yes, Tampa Bay is the lightning capital of the world. It's why our hockey team is called the Tampa Bay Lightning.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. ravenanon Member

lmao

CWA, Sexy Sixy, Mom and Sparrow doing it ever so right
  37. anonymous612 Member

38. Rockyj Member

Love this ^^& very well said.
  39. Re: Clearwater 9/25/10 post game

OP updated with all the videos for all three days now.

Lightning can strike anything. I'd be very surprised if the general contractor failed to ground it well since it will undoubtedly be struck. It's only a matter of time.

The OP was intentionally vague so as not to tip off the cult that another flashraid was coming Sun.
  40. RightOn Member

Just wanted to mention, with the vids of Clearwater that Sparrow just added on Youtube, he hit over the 400 mark! woo-hoo!