Customize

Clearwater 9/25/10 post game

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Sep 25, 2010.

1. magster Member

Re: Clearwater 9/25/10 post game

I agree, too many of them. But at least they aren't all from Clearwater.

I wonder where they are transporting them to and from? Are they taking them out into a field, throwing some coveralls on them, attaching shackles and demanding them to dig ditches?
  2. RightOn Member

to think that all these young people will never have children, and will never get a chance to contribute anything to the US or where ever they come from is so sad.
    Such a wasted life devoted only to keeping the cult afloat. SAD
  3. Smurf Member

4. Anonymous Member

Disregard subgenius.. he's long been an keyboard warrior... doesn't have the balls to protest anyone anywhere....
  5. Smurf Member

Never say never. SO members have quit the cult over the years after waking up to the bullshit.

Give 'em time. As more & more awareness is made of the cult's criminality and destructive path, we'll see more SO staff blew...
  6. magster Member

From any of the Clearwater Anons...

Does anyone know what they are doing with these sea orgers? Are they picking them up via various Bus Stops from their homes and then transporting them to flag? Is this where they do the slave labour at Flag? Or are they busing them from Flag to somewhere else for their slave labour?

Is hemet the only place that they house SO slave labourers?
  7. RightOn Member

were they there for the cross raising fail fest?
    To make it look like Clearwater was bustling with little busy bees?
    Seems like something DM would do.
  8. Anonymous Member

Dearest...you've asked these questions before.. and you have been (repeatedly) told "Google is your friend" and "Lrn2research".

With a little effort on your part, you'll learn alot and you won't need to ask the many questions that you have. If you're old enough to use a keyboard, you're sure old enough to know how to use Google.
  9. magster Member

Oh STFU you moron!:mad: I'm asking a question that I don't think is as simple as googling, and up pops the answer...If you don't like the question then move on.

Jeezus!
  10. Anonymous Member

Anyone have inside info on this event? Since dual promo went out, one about the only thing needed (really!) to open up the Supah Powah mecca is 500 staff, was this a recruiting event?

Lots of families there (oh, please don't you do it), and perhaps that's the reason why other Sea Org members were bussed in. New money, new members, and especially new recruits must be near impossible, except it seems from third world countries. So now maybe just stealing from other S.O. bases?

And, did DM actually show up?
  11. anonymous612 Member

Clearwater has two Scn-owned apartment complexes that are used as Sea Org berthing. Trust me, we have our own slave labor.
  12. lambear Member

They also own a couple of motels near Dunedin which they use and two in downtown CW
  13. Anonymous Member

Is the RPf hellhole still in the rat infested belly of Flag?

Did anyone see any of those staff during the weekend videos smiling or laughing, or looking healthy?
  14. magster Member

So they bring these SO's into Flag from apartments to do slave labour such as cook, clean, perform cop duty and then bus them back to their apartments after their duties. If so, why do they wear these professional looking sea org uniforms? Is this to fool the public? All this for the BIG paying public that show up at Flag?

Does anyone actually sleep in this building, or is it just for the high stake payers?
  15. lambear Member

uniforms are required so that the department or division that they work in can be immediately identified and so that they can be easily found if they escape.
  16. Anonymous Member

Diversion/Deflection tech.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Smurf Member

No. There are SO slave laborers around the world. The majority of SO staff in Clearwater and Los Angeles are bussed from their dorms to where they work, and in Clearwater, from various Scientology buildings to the cafeteria in the Cleveland Building.

Unless you're a trusted staffer, you are not permitted to walk from one building to another even if it's 1-2 blocks away... you have to be counted for & bussed between locations. This insures your isolation from any influences that may prompt you to flee the cult.
  19. magster Member

So Smurf, are you saying that a SO will be transferred by bus from one block to another to cover up any outside influence, such as protesters? And then these SO people go back to their apts. without internet? Are these SO people not seeing the internet? Are these young people products of their parents and therefore they are brainwashed?
  20. Anonymous Member

We think a lot of these fresh, young, new faces are the kids who were coughed up by their parents recently. It was our understanding that public Sci's get a discount on auditing if they cough their kids up to Cadet Org. Cadet Org leads to Sea Org.

Since these are American kids who've probably had cell phones, some internet usage, and aren't stuck in a foreign country they might be considered bigger flight risks than a foreign SO member who has no idea how it works in America or even where they are located here in Clearwater. Of course, the foreign SO also don't have their passports or visas.

I think this is why they watch them even closer than ever.
  21. magster Member

This is true sickness, by parents mostly. I hope that the generation of these parents that had children and offered them to this sick cult and the SO is dieing a fast death within this cult of Scientology.

I'm not going to apologize for this sick behaviour of Scientology parents, I mostly blame them for being so fucked up that they did this to their children.
  22. RightOn Member

i hear yah, but even if there is one Sea Org member you can use the word never with, it's still one too many

IDEA,
    I don't have any video skills. But I think a compilation of clips from Sparrow's vids and other vids of Sea Org members running and hiding and people being herded should be put on one video with the title "Scientology Teaches Sea Org Members To Fear Public"
    With the song "Teach Your Children" by Crosy Still Nash & Young for the song in the background.
    I think if seen all together, it will show how fear of the outside world is taught amongst them. Thus making them even more culty looking to the general public.