Customize

Clearwater FL, June/July Protest

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Protested with our fine fine Chicago anon. RAIN EVERYWHERE. Fun times. Also we got kicked out of the Dunkin Donuts in downtown because they say 90% of their customers are Scientologists and serving us would hurt their business. They have yet to realize an extremely anon-friendly Starbucks is a block up the road. BRB "DUNKIN DONUTS HATES JEWS" sign.

On limited time, more/video (NO REALLY) later. Just wanted to INB4 AMA.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. anonymous612 Member

Egad, accidental anonpost.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. amaX Member

O hai, Xanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Today we raided in mecca.

Cops called twice with a lulzy ending to the second cry-wolf cult call:

june282011-1.png

There should be a better angle of this taken by Darth Xander, but I'm doing the post-game so you get one of my well known shitty cell phone camera pix for now. This is a Clearwater Police Officer gathering up the OSAFlagots to tell them to stop calling because the cops have better things to do! YEAH!!!

DAMN DUNKIN DONUTS! Anons went to get sustenance at the downtown Dunkin Donuts and a sci public female got pissy, called up a manager, and we were asked to leave. This is after we'd all taken off our masks, sunglasses, hats, etc. We were all holding our signs down and the female sci went batshit because she could read part of our signs.

Six was her usual SUTTLE self. I was sad because she did not grace us with her singing.

Xander must be fitted with a leash.

It was muggy and stifling and hot today. We do not live in Florida for the summers...

Anons did imitation of the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil monkeys.

Xander was happy that I turned off my phone because my ringtone is me screaming, "YOUR PHONE IS RINGING! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!'

Screw you, Dunkin' Donuts: Denny's for the WIN!

Hoping that Xander and Six will contribute. (Shame must work at some point...)

And one more thing: see you downtown TOMORROW!

BOOOYAH!
    • Like Like x 13
  4. over9000OT Member

Good jerb Flagots.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. amaX Member

please to be merging threads pls? six and i both started post game threads. thanks!
  6. anonymous612 Member

THIS IS YOUR FAULT SOMEHOW
    • Like Like x 1
  7. amaX Member

IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT.
  8. Lorelei Member

Eat a huge box of Krispy Kremes in front of Dunkin' D next time. :)
    • Like Like x 5
  9. amaX Member

What an excellent idea. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Nice.
    Very nice indeed.
  11. moarxenu Member

Dear God, you mean Xander has been raiding in CL AGAIN? Is he exteriorizing between Chicago and CL?
  12. amaX Member

Anons have Super Powers!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Chipshotz Member

Waiting for the good stuff.
  14. Triumph Member

today Duncan Donuts...

tomorrow drinking fountains...
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

New Duncan Donuts picket sign.

Duncan Donuts supports SCIENTOLOGY!!

Wonder if there is a civil rights suit in there too. I mean your alls religious views differ than Scientology and you were denied service over it.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Dunkin' Donuts 534 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL 33755-4008 (727) 462-1777 ‎
  18. Anonymous Member

^THIS^ shouldn't be sugar-coated
    Does anyone know if the owner of this store owns any other franchises to be avoided?
  19. Xenu Is Lord Member

Thank you, I will call in the AM, they are on US east coast time and close at 5:pM
    • Like Like x 1
  20. anonymous612 Member

534 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL. For context, that's the middle of downtown Clearwater, and prime Scientology territory. And according to my research it is in fact franchised, so it could quite possibly (and assumably) be owned by a local.
    The store's phone number is listed as 727-462-1777 but it would be VERY VERY WRONG for you to abuse that.

EDIT: slow sixtwelve is slow.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anon PTS Member

Headquarters

Dunkin' Brands
    130 Royall Street
    Canton, Massachusetts 02021
    Phone: 781-737-3000

They might be interested in one of their franchises discriminating against paying customers...
    • Like Like x 1
  22. SwordofTruth Member

Hope you didn't get facefagged when you took your gear off in DD.
  23. Xenu Is Lord Member

By bitch is with the national office. Co's love to say they don't have anything to do with franchises but Federal lawsuits in the past proved otherwise. Also If it goes viral it can hurt their business and the royalties Corp gets will suffer, people have lost their franchises for less.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. anonymous612 Member

We're all namefagged. Taking off our gear to go into a business is common practice here.

For the curious, only two google reviews on this place are both EXTREMELY negative.

• Like Like x 2
  25. anonymous612 Member

Oh I fully intend to bitch. I did not get the impression the person who threw us out was the owner; in fact I don't even think she was the manager, just the fucking cashier girl. I intend to complain to the owner specifically because we've gone in there at protests many, many times before, with signs, without signs, with masks on, with masks off...
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

A Cultie with a job?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. anonsparrow Member

Flag flash raided on a week day! Very nice. That must have put their thetans in a cluster.

Great you bastards! I'm homesick now.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Just pack your hurricane kit and come on down, Sparrow.
  30. moarxenu Member

/r/ The Great Clearwater Xander-Sparrow Mega Raid!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

the above is meeting,minutes Clearwater Downtown Development Board.

Wait! Paris Morfopoulos is member? http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/paris-morfopoulos.html
    Joanie Sigal (OSA)? uh oh
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Dunkin' Donuts HQ should be pooned the updated Subway Noelle video too, that franchise is acting out of line and it's DD's brand, they won't be happy.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Ah. Vic Patel also happens to be Chairman of Dunkin Donuts Southeast Distrbiution Center, a foreign for profit corp, based in Ga. Also has other donut shops (lol) and other businesses. Probably why he heads up the Clwtr Development board.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Geor...outheast-distribution-center-inc-4280573.aspx

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Clearwater/vik-patel/26915918.aspx
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Darth Xander Member

Yikes! You guys are fast with the post game.

AMA, you rock. Thanks for coming with me while I condo shopped. You lent an air of respectability to me. :)

Here are some videos:

• Like Like x 16
  37. Anonymous Member

Normally that 90% value would be held by cops. So with no more than 10% of their business being derived by cops and a continuous and steady decline of scientologists to make up the difference, that's one Dunkin Donuts that isn't going to be around for very much longer.

Anonymous could help them with that. Or not.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Mest Lover Member

Facebook won't let me share this on my wall. I wonder why.
  39. amaX Member

Come home then.
  40. Anonymous Member

I love Yoda with the cane. LOL
    • Like Like x 1