Customize

Clearwater FL, June/July Protest

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

probably has it already, no?
  2. anonymous612 Member

PROTIP: You can still get hit by a car on a one-way street. You'll just only get hit from one direction. Recommend you think before you post.
  3. Anonymous Member

Darth: AmA and Six are testing you. Forget them. No, really. Forget them, be yourself, as well as your best lawyer/bodyguard/lifeguard.
  4. Daverator Member

So, where the fuck are all of those people going to and from? Every time I see footage from Clearwater, I wonder that. If the Sea Orgers are supposed to be busy working on some dumb shit all of the time, why all the shuttling around constantly?

Is this going on all of the time or just at the beginning and end of the day?
  5. amaX Member

In most of Xander's videos you're seeing Sea Org and others getting off of the bus to go inside the Old Bank Building to eat. The amount of Sea Org that you're seeing in these videos is deceptive because the cult has brought in Sea Org from all over the place. It's the big annual Maiden Voyage weekend here in Clearwater so the cult has to make it look good. We think Miscavige may be in town because that's usually the case when they bring out-of-town Sea Org into mecca.

If they ever open the super power building the Sea Org will be eating in the basement of that monstrosity.

Noooooooooooooo! Do not forget us, Xander! Your Testing is almost done. Soon you will snatch the pebbles from our hands!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Darth Xander Member

I am a Jedi.
  7. RightOn Member

someone in this thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/has-anyone-seen-this-girl.90474/
    posted a pic looking for a girl who may be at Flag that has not been heard from or seen in several months
    Dont' know what is behind it, but suggested a looky-loo through Xander's vids to see if she can be spotted.
    The OP posted anonymously, and there was no back story, I requested more info ITT.

EDITED:
    this was just added:
    Supposedly she's on the TTC (Technical Training Corps). She should be about 20 years old.

She looks a lot younger to me
    also what clothes would she be wearing if she was on the TCC? Anyone know? This could be helpful
  8. lambear Member

WHen I was last at Flag, TTC wore white shirt with navy blue pants or white shirt with black pants.
  9. Darth Xander Member

What do I do if I/we actually see her? Any guidance?
  10. RightOn Member

they didn't say
    maybe just post the vid and the time
    but, how do we know who we are helping?
  11. Darth Xander Member

Ok. I'll try to get pics of her too if I see her.
  12. RightOn Member

the OP is now saying it's a childhood friend that he has not heard of for several months and is asking if anyone sees her to tell her that someone is trying to contact her.
    This may just get her in a whole lot of trouble though?
  13. RightOn Member

maybe a sign saying "call your family and friends" or " your family and friends miss you"
    as a blanket message to all would be a fabulous idea any ways
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

I looked through the vids.
    The picture of the girl is now 4 years old, I think it would be kinda hard to find her.
    And even if you did, you couldn't give her a message anyways, as that would certianly get her into trouble
  15. amaX Member

She probably doesn't look that different. Most of the SO young women don't have the $$$ for much make-up so they look younger than your everyday 20-something female.

Her picture with the caption: YOUR FRIEND IS LOOKING FOR YOU! is a message that may or may not get to her, but it's worth a try. I won't do it without her name though.
  16. RightOn Member

is it worth getting her in trouble or moved tho?
  17. amaX Member

What if it makes her blow?
  18. RightOn Member

I guess that is a possibilty
    but she would have no money or means to get anywhere.
    Unless someone offers her help to do so
  19. RightOn Member

signing off Mom, whatever you guise come up with, I hope it helps this gal is some way
    have a great weekend
    will post this in the other thread too
  20. xenubarb Member

Please keep him and do not return the dwarf to Cali. We Do Not Want it. ktksbai.
  21. xenubarb Member

Wrap it it foil and say you're part of the band Spinal Tap.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. anonymous612 Member

Revenge for sending us Moxon that time.
  23. xenubarb Member

It's not racist to /r/ you raid in a suit and bow tie? I'd be interested in the cult reaction to a NOI protester. As it happens, I can't pass. Blue eyes are a dead giveaway. Also, I am pink as ham.
  24. Darth Xander Member

Its a hockey game out there. More vids coming soon. Almost got hit by a car who baited me into crossing Watterman then gunned it.
  25. Anonymous Member

Wot?!! wot?
  26. Darth Xander Member

The officer gave a concerned look while Flag security laughed at me.
  27. Anonymous Member

Jeez, Darth, you alone? Witnesses? Vid? License plate? Officer name and badge number?
    You do realize that with the mad Madman himself is in town with hundreds of sleep deprived, mentally and physically abused long term, that believe they are fighting their last battle and chance for immortality.
    From all the reports the last two years, even public Scientologists have become a danger to themselves and to society.

If alone, please get back up. ok, i'm done.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Darth Xander Member

Tons of witnesses. All Scilons and the one cop. I don't usually bother to pay attention to the cops but this time I looked to see his reaction and he looked a little worried. Of course, its only now that I think I should have taken a picture of the plates.

Will have back-up for the rest of the day when I head back out there in a little bit.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. amaX Member

Get the HELL back out to Ft. Harrison Ave. please. It's not Watterman...it's Watterson Ave.
  30. amaX Member

You're grounded.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. RightOn Member

lol!
    ruh roh
    Xander's in trouble
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Kids today. "Oh, it was just a little Attempted Homocide, no big deal."

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

So, I never saw pics of the "welfare truck with signs"

I stumbled on this vehicle, which I believe is a winner. lol Probably lots of protestors would show up even in the heat.

[IMG]
  34. Anonymous Member

Serving ice cream and ice cold lemonade of course. And caek
  35. RightOn Member

cocktails would be SO much fun, but only if they drove you around.
    not too dangeous lol!
  36. Anonymous Member

Just needs seat belts. And hats.
  37. RightOn Member

helmets!
  38. Anonymous Member

That's only an assumption much like some on here assumed he would be in town for the cross raising.
  39. anonymous612 Member

Or maybe we know our town and know what is and isn't local behavior and are aware this weekend is an event that he ALWAYS attends either in LA or Clearwater? It's not unreasonable to come to the logical conclusion on that.
  40. Anonymous Member

Yes, and also few persons on top management positions to "fill in" on stage anymore. Makeup no longer hides their physical condition from digging in the dirt and heat, in their slave camps, especially due to age, more medical problems flare up. For major events, anyway, who else is there left? Miscavige doesn't realize those slave/prisoners are digging His grave. heh heh