Customize

Clearwater FL, June/July Protest

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Darth Xander Member

Spencer makes a cameo.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

Has there been an actual dwarf sighting? If not it's an assumption.
  3. anonymous612 Member

Do you know the last time there was an actual, physical dwarf sighting anywhere?

If you don't like the claims made in this thread feel free to either stop reading it or come to Clearwater yourself to show us how it's done.
  4. Anonymous Member

What did the vehicle and driver look like? Make, model, color, male, female, etc. I ask because wasn't Mansell was accused of doing something similar in the past?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. amaX Member

We won't see him, but we'll hear about it afterwards.
  6. anonymous612 Member

Exactly so. However Xander knows what he looks like so if it was him I think it would have been mentioned.
  7. Anonymous Member

As far as Clearwater goes I know he was spotted at the reopening of the Fort Harrison a couple years ago.

Claims is the key word there and there's no reason to get pissy about it.
  8. anonymous612 Member

Again, if you don't like it you don't have to read it. We've come to the conclusion based on what we know of the event and of our Scientologists that Miscavige is in town for the event tonight. If you disagree, great. Your complaint has been noted. Have a nice day.
  9. amaX Member

Sometimes he doesn't show up for events that he is scheduled for: the cross raising was an event he should have attended and he did not.

Sometimes he shows up with no warning: New Year's Event in 2010 when they set up a circus tent in one of their parking lots and COBley waltzed in unannounced.

Sometimes he can't show up until Anons leave...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

gotta get a pole for your sign?
    culty behavior much?
    I see "Rainbow" is back. I think he is the most annoying.
    such robots.
    When you get back home, maybe you can make a new your vid and show people the sign you were carrying and then show how COS will block it's members from reading a sign at no cost.
    "This is Scientology"
  11. anonymous612 Member

Backup incoming.
  12. Anonymous Member

Also, dwards are sometimes hard to spot, and even harder when they're in disguise.

2hdo8eo.jpg

ic6ckp.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

Can't? Please explain.
  14. exOT8Michael Member

There is construction and garden work being done at the moment at DM's house right behind Author Services, Hollywood Bd L.A.
    Dwarf must be planning to visit after upgrades.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. thewayup Member

Circus tent. Dwarf. lulz

Watching Xander's vids I'm surprised he doesn't call the *cops on those goons. Especially on Mr Blue Blades.
    But then again I can see that he can handle himself and loves mixing it up with crazy.

*Wasn't that a squad car hunkered down in the alley?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mitsu Too Member

Ok I'm sure someone has probably already explained the significanceof the colors but can someone explain to me what branch these represetn"
    1. White shirt, black pants
    2. White shirt, beige pants
    3. Blue shirt, black pants
    I can't tell you how much this looks like a pack of drones!
    Kthx.
  18. Anonymous Member

Any For Sale signs?
  19. Anonymous Member

Look at most ORG's They have people come in and out 10 times each day to make it look busy.
  20. Anonymous Member

Good grief xander you're a popular guy with the culties, please stay safe out there! Respect man!

I swear the cop is hangin about to keep you OK, leastwise that's what it looks like from this side of the computer.

GET THIS DUDE SOME BACK UP!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

I saw it like the cop was waiting for him to make a mistake. What the cult is doing is illegal. Being that in someones face is considered an incitement to fight. The cop could have told the all to keep an arms length. Any judge in Tegiac would have called the a lawful order.
  22. lostatsea Member

Please be careful, Xander. I see you've caught the fever. The Scilons be hatin' on the fever.
    <3
  23. Anonymous Member

Wut?
  24. Darth Xander Member

Got vid coming up of the cult doing something in a way that I don't think they've ever done before.
  25. adhocrat Member

tease
  26. Darth Xander Member

Sorry. It'll be up shortly. Kind of shook me up a little.
  27. amaX Member

Teaser #2: Not COB, but guess who we saw tonight? PIX WERE TAKEN.

I've only ever seen one picture of the guy and I recognized him... He is trained well: he does not even flinch when you call him by his name.

Teaser #3: Guess who WAS there?

Mansell and Sarah were PISSED. Mockery got me through the night.

Tell COB that Anonymous IS here!

WE RUN THIS.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

dammit, I was gonna get caught up on sleep, and now this.

waiting....! I'll hold my guesses
    • Like Like x 1
  29. amaX Member

BRING IT ON! lol @ the IAS logo.
  30. Darth Xander Member

Mansell is right. I am ugly.

• Like Like x 2
  31. anonymous612 Member

Xander, I was going to make a new thread. xD
    1: Sea Org. Basic unit. :p
    2: Flag Security Officer. Scientologists trained to be security. Carry flashlights. Clearwater-only unit.
    3: Estate Project Force. New Sea Org do this in order to become SO. General manual outdoors labor (at least it is here), emptying garbage cans, landscaping, etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. amaX Member

No one listens to Mansell.

We saw COB Daddy Ronald Miscavige! He was a golf cart attendant tonight. heh.
  33. anonymous612 Member

Also re: the earlier discussion, final discussion was Miscavige was in the Ft Harrison and the tent at the Oak Cove was overflow for the Sea Org. The vast majority of people were loaded into the FH, NOT the tent.
  34. Anonymous Member

Good choice: Big building or dwarfish tent?
    Maybe they're not as crazy as they lead us to believe.
  35. Darth Xander Member

Is this Miscavige's dad?!?!?!?!?!

5892991024_6ac2d4eedf.jpg

DM won't like this pic.

5892992040_019a36673a_z.jpg

Look at how young the kid in the manual labor outfit is.

5892988560_9e4e3ce560_z.jpg
  36. Darth Xander Member

Wish I could have got a pic of her when she was all dressed up for the event. Right after I took this pic she yelled at me to stop taking her picture. But honestly, this is the only one I got.

5892989896_dfbd16d999_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

No this is!
    shit.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

I would not make jokes about the spank bank, this evil cult witch will claim you are stalking her and making sex related remarks about her on the web and she fears for her life.

KIM - DC ???????

The Shitheads are looking at you to be sure don't give them anything.

Stalking complaints is their new favorite game!
  39. anonymous612 Member

He was not in the tent. We could tell that much. I still believe he was at the Fort Harrison.

She even came over to me, too, to tell me I better not take her picture either. She really lost her shit tonight. Downright twitchy.
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

Bubble caption for the guy.

&quot;I might have a little dick but I carry a big stick, also I got these really cool pouch thingies on my belt!&quot;