Customize

Clearwater FL, June/July Protest

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Darth Xander Member

You're welcome. I just meant I felt like I let them win by not pushing things. Next time they pull that wall of security guards to control my movement I'm plowing through. If I get arrested for assault, so be it.
  2. Darth Xander Member

Thanks. Leaving today.

Italy building? Which one is that?
  3. Anonymous Member

1. don't announce plans on the net. 2. It is better to file a complaint. They were impeding your right to move freely. 3. Believe it or not, getting a lawyer (officer of the court) to call their captain will often work wonders. If not file an injunction asking for 10 feet, there is a history of judges enforcing that there.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. amaX Member

We walk a very line here in Clearwater including walking across the ridiculousness of those LMT lines painted on Watterson Ave. We're not the LMT. We don't want to end up in court. We're interested in protesting intelligently, lazily, and effectively. I know that I'm not going to be fan of a 10ft. rule being laid out in court because that's going to impede on our right to be on Watterson Ave. which is a one-way street where Sea Org load and unload to go inside to eat at the old bank building. We go whining for a 10ft. rule in court? Then we're going to be told to not go down Watterson.

Xander is a big boy and it's a fairly well-known fact that he's an attorney. He could have wasted the cops time by filing a complaint that would have gone to the state's attorney who would have thrown it out because no one was injured. He chose not to do that. The officers know it happened.

There is one part of this that Xander and I both forgot to post until now: we were told by the corporal in charge on July 4th that we need to just keep calling 9-1-1 whenever anything happens like this and they'll continue to send officers out. This is not something that we like doing, but we will.

Clearwater Anons have been very effective. If we weren't effective then this shit would not be happening.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

All that ^^^^^ notwithstanding, I still agree with this, at least:

There's nothing to be gained from that, AFAICS. It's just Moxonbait.
  6. Anonymous Member

Do any Clearwater Anons know if bullhorns are allowed in Clearwater? Those buses sound awfully loud when they unload and a bullhorn would make the protest message more audible.
  7. amaX Member

The noise ordinance in Clearwater prevents bullhorns. Back when we had large numbers, we were allowed to chant and it most definitely was louder than what the noise ordinance allowed, but the CPD let it go because we were protesting on Saturdays when City Hall, the court house, and the Presby Church were all closed.

Watterson Ave. is not very wide. The SO hear us.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Cool, thanks.
  9. RightOn Member

get home safely Xander
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anonymous612 Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
  11. subgenius Member

The fact that they had such a swarm for one person is super awesome cool pathetic.
    The only failure is in not trying.
    Kudos Xander, hope to see you in Chicago sometime.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. anonymous612 Member

FTFY
    • Like Like x 1
  13. amaX Member

I'm irrelevant.
  14. anonymous612 Member

You're subtle.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. subgenius Member

I didn't mean to slight you two.
    To communicate is to be misunderstood.
  16. amaX Member

It's alright, SubG. You only slighted me. Six was doing important IRL stuff and I'm kind of glad she wasn't there because I wouldn't want to be deaf from the banshee like screeches I know she's capable of and I wouldn't have wanted to clean the mess up when her head exploded from the sci bullshit that happened on Independence Day.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

These latest Darth Xander vids are just about the most bone-chilling I've ever seen, both for the sheer cloying malevolence of the sciborg, and for the quite pitiful sight of elderly men and women of the Sea Org being herded like cattle.

Abusive insanity indeed, AMA2, and, to my eyes at least, way, way creepier and more shocking than the snide, mocking LMT-era vids from a decade ago.

So glad it wan't me there - I couldn't stomach that for 10 minutes, never mind a week.

Also glad I'm not the type to indulge in glib criticisms of the Clearwater diehards. I would have been driven insane long before now.

Thanks for all you do.
    • Like Like x 9
  18. amaX Member

I thank you for those comments.

As you can see from Xander's videos, this is why the Clearwater Cell is so accommodating to out-of-towners and why we tell you to never, never, never soloraid unless you're a veteran of protesting in Clearwater and you know where you should and should not go when you're by yourself. i.e.: If you want to raid in Clearwater, we'll make sure at least one of us is with you.

These OSA sons-of-bitches would have no problem with subduing someone and making them disappear into the bowels of one of their buildings. Part of their job is to chase down and retrieve escaping Sea Org. The senior security guards have no sense of humanity left.

As we've been saying for a while now, things have changed in Clearwater. The cult is falling apart. They're desperate which makes it very different than how it was during the LMT era.

Everyone who protests scientology anywhere really needs to take care.
    • Like Like x 8
  19. Anonymous Member

Yeah, and seeing those kids in uniformed lock step among the feeble walking canes, hunched backs, dark sullen eyes, frightened and confused looks of foreign faces, might just be one of the reasons Why Miscavige was freaked anons were there with camcorders for it all, every day, every bus.

Wonder if these came from locations where they normally don't get anon attention and believed Miscavige lies about getting rid of anonymous. Also, these insane propaganda that anons are criminal terrorists, but then they get off bus and see who is actually terrifying who and who is if not criminal, acting abusive.

Also, make no mistake that Janet Reitman's "Inside Scientology" full promo launch started July 5 had something to do with this and probably any other disturbances. Think about it. If Miscavige churned out his usual mafia like barrage of underhanded tactics, with the spotlight directed on Him, it would only prove exactly what is in the book. So DM is gonna have to attack Somebody! Psychopaths, know their ways.

Add to this pressure the whole Super Power Mecca opening pressure, more staff, OT's and wealthy whales loudly blowing the scene.

And yes, Clearwater, FL is not like any other place, although similar to Los Angeles, but that's it. But L.A. doesn't have Flag and the Mecca. It's a battlefield, and those who come here and don't understand that and respect long hard won rules will get targetted as "ethics bait" by the sci's. You can be sure after first day of seeing and hearing Darth and his postings that "ethics bait" is exactly what was written by his name and the "program" written up from there.

Wounded, trapped animals are not predictable. As bad as bad was before, this Is the beginning of the end and it's different. Nasty bad different.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

wow, posted about the same time, ama!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Darth Xander Member

Home safe and sound. Miss AMA and Six already. Miss Sea Org alley too.

Hey Six, why are you grabbing onto the door handle like that before I turn? :)
    • Like Like x 3
  22. RightOn Member

glad to hear it

Must be such a relief to get those guards out of your face
  23. amaX Member

Glad to hear you're home safe and sound. Remember that you're a Jedi.
  24. Darth Xander Member

Emm, well...had we had a regular raid yesterday, I would say yes. But because of what transpired I want to get right back out there to let them know I will not be deterred by their wall of guards and the OSA clowns wearing my face. I will not be shaken.
    • Like Like x 8
  25. Darth Xander Member

Thanks AMA. You're the bestest.
  26. anonymous612 Member

Sparrow wouldn't make me grab onto the door handle when he turns. :(
    • Like Like x 3
  27. lambear Member

the guy with the double mask is OT (on VII) Drew Sweet...

• Like Like x 3
  28. amaX Member

Good to know. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Nice work. Can't be easy being surrounded by those ugly freaks and I'll bet they can't afford decent body spray to cover up the smell of unwashed clam.
  30. AnonLover Member

every now and then, there comes a shoop that will first make you piss yer pants & then haunt your ass for the rest of yer days.

lolz
    • Like Like x 3
  31. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Recommend mask....print-on letter sized paper....paste to cardboard.....trim and poke holes.....ta-da!
  32. anonymous612 Member

Yeah, because I'm sure that's an accredited and respectable degree.

Heads up. Drew Sweet was the "witness" for the scifags in the assault on Shawn Lonsdale.

Dude, is that the same shirt from four years ago? Buy some new damn clothes already.

seventeenevents006.jpg

EDIT: Hey Drew. Your infos, I has it. All of it. Your property value sucks, by the way ($90K? For Clearwater? Really?). Now who's no longer Anonymous?
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Darth Xander Member

The same friggin shirt! Well done Six.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Darth Xander Member

Contacted Tampa FBI office to make inquiry regarding Flag security behavior during my raids (particularly on Independence Day) and whether it might constitute a violation of 18 U.S.C. Sec. 241:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000241----000-.html

Lady at FBI answering phones response? I think you need a permit. ????? Tell her I've raided down there several times this year, all without a permit. All on public sidewalks. But, according to this legal genius, because I'm in front of their building I would need a permit.

After a little more discussion, she tells me I would need a police report. She refused to even watch the video.

Thank you, Tampa FBI, for nothing. You are useless.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. anonymous612 Member

For the record, I would pay to watch you make a cop file a police report on that violation, and watch the scifags LOSE THEIR SHIT over it.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Darth Xander Member

I may just do that next time I'm down there. Somehow, though, I can just hear the CPD tell me they don't enforce federal law and I need to contact the FBI.
  37. anonymous612 Member

So then we'll contact the FBI with a cop standing next to us. It's not like the scifags will read this thread and decide NOT to infringe on our rights (HAI OSA)

Although I can see it being useful in the same way me ordering Romeo out of my way is. They'll try it anyway but will shy away from it if it looks like we're going to pitch a legal fit. At least, that's my prediction.
  38. Darth Xander Member

Guess what their hours are? 8:15 - 5 p.m., M-F. Friggin beautiful ain't it?
  39. Xenu Is Lord Member

That is the right thing to do. Lets understand that the FBI will do nothing if it does not have complaints and does not a crime was committed. The fact is they are about the only ones in Fl that can do anything about this. The local courts in the past have proven themselves week at best on civil rights issues. My recommendation is that Clear Water Anons have a FBI rep that they can send videos and Docs to. YOU KNOW DAM WELL THE CULT DOES! Also as the abuses mount there is an every slow but growing pressure on them to resolve it. The feds don't like 6 O'clock news stories about a dead or beaten protester or other such thing, when they were warned for years and did nothing about it. Also they have a report with local law enforcement and can suggest/lean to/on them to do the right thing.

I suspect if Anons all over the country did less bitching on the net and spoke up more to the proper authorities we might get a little further.

GREAT JOB Darth!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. xenubarb Member

He probably believed them when they told him studying Scientology is JUST LIKE getting a year degree. LOL.