Customize

Clearwater FL, June/July Protest

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

So "theoretically" it would only take two people to prevent any reports on the cult from going anywhere except back to the cult?
    1. receptionist (for phone reports)
    2. receptionist (if you go in person and demand to talk to an "agent" about an issue dealing with scientology) and a janitor in a suit coat, who takes your report in the lobby.
  2. Darth Xander Member

Might try visiting their offices when I'm in the area again. Should be good for a laugh.
  3. Anonymous Member

Correct me if I'm mistaken but weren't Amy Scobee et al warned by an FBI officer that that office had been infiltrated by clams anyways?
  4. Anonymous Member

Correct me if I'm mistaken but weren't Amy Scobee et al warned by an FBI officer that that office had been infiltrated by clams anyways?
    They talked at the Clearwater office.
    She was told that that office MAY have been infiltrated.
  5. anonymous612 Member

Clearwater =/= Tampa.
  6. Anonymous Member

Clearwater =/= Tampa.

What does this mean?
  7. anonymous612 Member

Xander was talking about the Tampa FBI office. To my knowledge the Scobee incident was the Clearwater office, which I'm not sure even still exists anymore.
  8. Anonymous Member

K misunderstanding I thought I had cleared up with my post#324
  9. Anonymous Member

10. anonymous612 Member

You mean the guy who's not a chanologist, has nothing to do with any of us, has nothing to do with Scientology, has never spoken to any of us, and is not in fact KNOWN by any of us? Nice fail.

Also, read your own dox. Guy is from Orlando.

And was caught because the FBI agent google searched him. Classy.

EDIT: Jesus christ. From the sound of it, he isn't even an anon. His widdle hacking website is listed on his facebook page. He posts under his real name. How exactly are you calling this guy an anon? Antisec, yes. Anon? Hardly.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. RightOn Member

sorry to put this here
    Didn't know where else to put it. It is a vid from 2009
    about the Supa Power Bldg.
    Maybe it's time that people call on the Mayor again and show him this vid where he says he talked to David Miscavige and that he is confident that COs will pay the fines?

The vid also shows some poor guy who got in trouble for having painted fish on the side of his store (they said it was not allowed) and he had to pay a fine within 30 days.
    SPecial treatment for COS much?
    Anyone know what the fines are up to these days?
    Anyone want to confront the mayor and ask him WTF?
    Also someone show copy this vid, I don't have da skilz
  12. anonymous612 Member

Don't poor guy that guy. Clearwater has strict advertising laws and he knowingly broke them (it wasn't a random fish painting, it was a bait shop), was given the chance to fix it, refused, and proceeded to try to milk the minor amount of local fame into a bid for election to a city office.

Besides, he won the court case and billed the city $55k for the inconvenience.

Re: the SP building the fines are now capped at a final $450k and they intend to appeal it.
  13. RightOn Member

well, he still had to pay the fine initially is my point.
    i just think the mayor should be asked his opinion about what he said 2 years ago about how confident he was on getting those fines paid by COS
  14. anonymous612 Member

They'll collect the fines. They have no choice. Popular opinion is very much against the scilons on this one, if they do decide in favor of the cult there'll be a riot.
  15. Anonymous Member

I think I may have to go there for that lol!
  16. RightOn Member

I hope so. Over $425K now?
    looks like they will have to have another "donation" drive for COS.
    WOW! go craaaaazzzzzzy!
  17. RightOn Member

speaking of which, how ironic is it that all these COS sheep paid so much money into the Supa Powah Rip off for so many years, and now they will have to pay off the fines for it not being built within the time limit.
    Steve Brakett must be rolling over in his grave.
    RIP Steve, neither Nancy Crapright or COS can bug you any more.
  18. xenubarb Member

Was it Hubbard's Bait Shop? Because there is one in CW. They sell clams.
  19. xenubarb Member

Do you really think so? I think if the city officials ignore popular opinion, it will give residents a better picture of how much influence the cult has over the city.
    After all, they dumped hundreds of thousands in a useless effort to spruce up downtown, which only benefited Scn and makes the empty storefronts seem that much emptier. Like San Diego, they have made stupid, self-serving expenditures and are now in dire financial straits. So, given an equality in council reps between CW and SD, the additional element of a destructive cult's determination to take over the town might mean you guys go bankrupt before we do.

And if the cult is given a pass, it's time to start recalling the retards running your city.
  20. anonymous612 Member

http://instantrimshot.com/

Except for the fact that the decision isn't made by elected officials.
  21. Anonymous Member

First, the point I was making is that the Tampa FBI office was the agency involved. If you read the complaint, it's not hard to figure out why. It's because the alleged crime took place against the Tampa Infraguard site.

Oh and you're right. The guy isn't the brightest light bulb, his dox are all over the Net. How else would he have been caught hacking - allegedly - the site? But you better take a look at this, because he was minimally at the first CW protests:

http://digg.com/news/story/200_protesters_of_Scientology_gather_in_Clearwater

There's enough going on already with CPD. All I'm trying to do is give you and Xander a head's up that the Tampa FBI office may not have the best view of us either. I'm trying to help. Even if AMA's bust was bullshit, that's no reason for more to have to deal with the same bullshit. But if you want to ignore this all, that's up to you.
  22. anonymous612 Member

Dox or gtfo. Oh right, you can't. GTFO.

You have a comment on a fucking digg article that may or may not be the same guy, and is from almost four years ago, suggesting he may have been at a protest FUCKING EVERYONE AND THEIR COUSIN was at. He never showed up since then. Ever. So really, all your post is doing is coming across very OSAOSAOSA, and I'm sure the Clearwater Scientologists would love to thank you for the information.

Jesus fucking christ, think before you post.
  23. Miranda Member

Anyone can show up at a protest, just as anyone can post here on WWP, regardless of whether they support the site's initiatives.

Innuendo is not helpful. If you (anonymous poster) have something substantive to contribute, please supply documentation. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. anonymous612 Member

that being said, all my mind keeps going back to is Demented LRH.

"I'M FROM DIGG, I KNOW ABOUT THE DARK SIDE OF THE INTERNET, DIGG IS HARDCORE." :D
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Well it fucking should!

Clearwater's lush except for that FUCKING CANCEROUS SKANKY CULT stinkin' up the place!
  26. Anonymous Member

Spank me! Spank me good and hard Missy!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Miranda Member

Well, it wasn't directed at you. But if you insist.

spanking-2.jpg
  28. anonymous612 Member

STOP THE PRESSES, GUISE.

Clearwater Code Enforcement and Mayor Hibbard are currently debating the VERY IMPORTANT CODE ISSUE of whether or not Clearwater residents can astroturf their yard!

I'm so glad Code Enforcement has nothing more important to worry about right now!

The original issue: http://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...stands-her-ground-over-synthetic-turf/1176787 Currently they're debating dismissing her fines.
  29. Anonymous Member

Clearwater Code Enforcement
    • (727) 562-4720
    100 S Myrtle Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756
  30. Anonymous Member

31. anonymous612 Member

I'm sorry, I misunderstood the Very Important Report.

They aren't debating whether to allow fake lawns. They're debating which specific colors of fake grass to ban. They want to ban blue and yellow astroturf. Yellow, I get. But blue? TRAVESTY.
  32. RightOn Member

OMG that is even worse!
  33. YES! however i think theyd stick with the ur hurting business part
  34. there were like 3 of u?
  35. amaX Member

it only takes one to prove that OT's don't exist. the cult goes just as crazy with 3 people as they do with 150. six and i have been doing this since the beginning. six has solo-raided more times than even she knows. i've also solo-raided. xander is now a pro and he's solo-raided many, many times, too. 3 is the new minimum number you need to protest with in clearwater. but, i don't recommend solo-raiding anywhere anymore.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. ok ty