Customize

Clearwater, FL - March 13 - L. Ron's Birthday

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Hammurabi, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Hammurabi Member

Clearwater, FL - March 13 - L. Ron's Birthday

L. Ron Hubbards birthday celebration was held at Ruth Eckerd Hall @7PM. Most $cilons started showing up 6PM-7PM, but some were there all day preparing.

REH has a single entrance/exit road, so upon arrival the intersection to the joint is pretty slamming with activity. Probably 15 $cilons including Peter Mansell are there armed to the teeth with cameras and umbrellas to battle Anonymous' enturbulation attempts.

Shortly after arrival, an REH staff is sent over to tell us we are not allowed to protest at the intersection because Scientology has a permit. "Wrong," we tell him, "go have the Clearwater PD come tell us that." Lying sack. We walked right up to the intersection, in front of all their glorious L. Ron Hubbard signs and whatnot to hold up signs like "Scientology Destroys Families" "Creepy Evil Cult" and "David Miscavige is Squirreling the tech - Xenu does not approve!" Public sidewalk, CPD approved.

Unfortunately this was met by ferocious yet clumsy attempts by $cilons to block our signs with opened umbrellas and L. Ron Hubbard signs.

Things got a little silly with $cilons complaining we were in the way, and the CPD responding by making everyone ($cilons included) walk back and forth instead of standing still. Plus $cilons were told to close the umbrellas at times for some reason, so it was rather funny to watch these signs and umbrellas going up and down, opening and closing. It became a game of who gets to be seen, the umbrella or the sign.

TripNipAnon and MarioAnon get there and strip down to skimpy flesh colored-tights and write "Birthday Suit" across their chests. They danced and ran up and down the stretch of road with signs that EVERY SCIENTOLOGIST had to see before entering the event. "Nekkid Anons" received lavish horn love, sometimes from the Scientologists about to turn into REH.

We had "LATE, LATE!" chants for all the $cilons that came 5, 15, even 30+ minutes late for the event, plus a sign saying "Being late is out-ethics."

Overall, I'd deem it an excellent appetizer for tomorrow's shenanigans.
  2. LocalSP Member

Re: Clearwater, FL - March 13 - L. Ron's Birthday

A hearty well done CWA's
  3. UF Anon Member

We got fingers from Scilons attending the event, honks from upstanding citizens, and verbal threats from Peter Mansell. It was a wonderful day.

To the twin nude Anons: YOU ARE MY HEROES
  4. exOT8Michael Member

CW Aonymous really really delivers !!
    I LOL'd hard at your antics.
    ZOMGGG.
    Flesh colored suits !!
    You brought home the LULZ bacon !!

baconbra01.jpg
  5. Re: Clearwater, FL - March 13 - L. Ron's Birthday

Well said Hammurabi. A few other observations:

+ Complete enturbulation successful.
    + Seeing OSA's Peetie Mansell pathetically reduced to confronting Anons with the equivalent of middle school recess name calling was epic.
    + Good horn love from the locals, many of whom wouldn't have known it was a cult event had Anon not been there. The cult's big banners and scaffolding were all vague "welcome to the event" stuff and their small "LRH Bday" signs were so gaudy as to be indecipherable to any but cultists who had seen it already.
    + Nudeanons in flesh-colored spandex and Raptor Jesus were hilarious.
    + The First Amendment to The US Constitution and The Clearwater PD FTW

tl;dr Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Oh hai PK
    hbfs5.jpg
    hbfs1.jpg
    hbfs3.jpg
    hbfs4.jpg

A few moar here: Photos - Florida Anonymous

And moar to come...
  6. Anonymous Member

7. JMac85 Member

I did a double take on the "naked anon" pic. :)
  8. UF Anon Member

When I first arrived at the protest I saw them from a distance, and was like "OMFG they're wearing thongs", then I similarly double-taked (took?) and LOL'd.
  9. SP_thats_me Member

Any word on if Miscavige was there?
  10. tazor Member

Looks like a blast. :)
  11. the anti Member

so did i, in fact lets check that again and fap to it

12. anonymous612 Member

Supposedly Miscavige was in Hollywood giving some fancy speech.
  13. fotoanon Member

Any confirmation on this?

There was a graduation at Big Blue (Pac Base) Friday night in their parking lot tent.

But Davey hasn't been there in a while...so seems odd, as I would expect him to appear in Clearwater.
  14. UF Anon Member

I also heard DM was in California. From what I gathered the two celebrations (CW and Hollywood) were somehow linked and Davey was supposed to be giving some speech like 612 said.
    Of course, I may be totally off the mark, in which case disregard this post, I suck cocks.
  15. zebrafaced Member

Can anyone give me confirmation on Ocalafags? I'm starting to get worried, Salmon and Arnold Friend were supposed to be going down there yesterday, and not only have I not seen any pictures of them, I haven't gotten any replies to my texts.
  16. UF Anon Member

I can confirm they were NOT at the LRH Birthday Raid (unless they were there really early before CW Anons).
  17. Anonymous Member

So any confirmation from insiders on whether or not Miscarriage hosted the Elron event or participated in the Fort Harrison opening? Or has he gone fishing with TC?
  18. SRQanon Member

19. i'mglib Member

BEST. SIGN . EVAH!

3357200650_e87632c5a5.jpg
  20. qwertyuiop1 Member

Please tell me there was video of the umbrella dancing. This is now my favorite post raid thread. Great job anons!!!!!!!
  21. Anonymous Member

22. anonymous612 Member

Assumably it is, but I haven't watched it yet.
  23. Lorelei Member

Hilarity ensued!

Kudos to the Men in Tights for bring extra LULZ. You can ALMOST see the big brass gonads through the stockings. :p

Well done, CWanons, as always.
  24. anonymous612 Member

No videocameras, they went faggy on us IIRC. I have this very clear, almost surreal memory of looking up one point and seeing AnonymousHouston leaping up and down with the big Lron sign and the brunette scifag leaping up and down trying to block it with the umbrella. I think I said something to her along the lines of "EXCUSE ME WTF R U DOIN?"

However I've got pictures.
    Flickr: Anonymous9000's Photostream
    3354735390_e0d037aa4c.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3353914413_a2246d9baf.jpg?v=0.jpg
    ^In this one you can also see our very exasperated police sgt.
    3354735390_e0d037aa4c.jpg?v=0.jpg
    ^and here senior FlagSec faggot Paul Kellerhaus fails at sign tech because lol we put ours on a pole.
    3353914815_5572f79124.jpg?v=0.jpg
    Don't mind us, we'll just hang back here and enturbulate.

And Flickr: roaminanon's Photostream
    3356392203_d263ee7c7f.jpg?v=0.jpg
    ^<3 the sign fail. "WELCO!" lern2scaffolding.
    3357211338_32d7dfd553.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3356390595_ddddc3b73f.jpg?v=0.jpg
    ^Doc FlagOT, the purtiest Flag Security Officer known to man. Yes, I kid. Doc is infamous for having called two bike officers over a mile away who were at a *DRUG BUST* down to deal with us us at one of our miniraids because we were [STRIKE]cursing in front of children[/STRIKE] "oh is that what I said officer I meant 'they were being loud. And LAUGHING.' "
    3356390007_db103c53b6.jpg?v=0.jpg
    ^Brunette on the right was the scifag I was talking about earlier.
    3357198456_df5254ca9f.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3356377647_8081d1d05b.jpg?v=0.jpg
    ^UMBRELLAFAG HAS NOT LERNED2UMBRELLA.
  25. Cygnus Member

I see Raptor Jesus made an appearance?
    What a glorious day that must've been!
  26. anonymous612 Member

YES INDEED IT WAS.

[STRIKE]It was the best miniraid we've ever had[/STRIKE] well fuck the one in Ocala was too much win to say that anymore. But you get what I mean.
  27. zebrafaced Member

D'awwwwww. =D
  28. Cygnus Member

Sigh... Makes me wish I still lived down there.
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

Great pics, looks like a fine fun time was had!
    Awesome post game reporting (even w/o vid :( )
    Damned near scalded myself @ umbrella 'tech' "UMBRELLAFAG HAS NOT LERNED2UMBRELLA."
    ROFLOL!

XP
  30. anonymous612 Member

If I recall, videocameras were there but were too fucked up to use. Don't remember whose camera it was, might actually have been camera issues left over from Epic Starbucks Boy's CAMERAHAET RAMPAGE OF DEATH. I know one or two of the cameras were royally fucked after that (UV filter etc).
  31. Re: Clearwater, FL - March 13 - L. Ron's Birthday

^ FUCKING PWND
  32. Anonymous Member

It takes a Scientologist to be completely baffled by ordinary umbrella. Those umbrellas are so damn confusing and high tech...
  33. anonymous612 Member

[STRIKE]You learn to use umbrellas in OTIX[/STRIKE] whoops, spoilers.