Customize

Clearwater: LazyTown! June 16th, 2011

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by amaX, Jun 18, 2011.

1. amaX Member

I have no pictures. I have no video.

Today was hot.

I saw no NoI members yesterday and we saw no NoI members today.

For some reason they're berthing the manual labor Sea Org out at their crap motel Bayside. There were only about 40 of them standing around waiting for a Flag bus.

The pictures will have to tell the story about LazyTown. Words do not do justice. This post game will be boring until the pictures appear!

Our new signage went over very well.

We know that the Sea Org/OSA guards don't care at all about Shelly Miscavige...

New sign says "DAVID MISCAVIGE WHERE IS YOUR WIFE SHELLY? Y R U ALWAYS WITH LAURISSE?" There's a head shot of DM, a picture of DM and Shelly at their wedding and a picture of DM with Laurisse. OSA guard didn't like that at all. I kept yelling, "Where is Shelly Miscavige? No one has seen her in three years! Why is he always with Lou Stuckenbrock?" The OSA guard got pissed off and yelled, "WHO CARES?" I said, "I care. Her family cares. Why don't you care?"

Then I kept asking him what he did care about. He finally said that he cared about the Sea Org. lol This is the same guard I kept asking if I could take him to dinner. Six calls him Baldy... Six=The Tormenter!

Six downloaded a most awesome sound track! Our speaker system is our best purchase EVER.

Six didn't sing as much today. I missed it!

Winter Wear Anon made another appearance. I don't think he's human. Seriously. WWA made numerous solo walks around the Coachman Building today. You could hear when he'd come back around on Ft. Harrison Ave. because vehicles would be laying on their horns when they saw him!

LULZ were had when one of the scientology shopkeepers called the cops YET AGAIN for us being on the sidewalks. Cop pulls up and goes inside business. Cop is in business for quite a while. Cop comes out to talk to us: "Yeah, uhhhhh....don't scare anyone okay?" Anons: "We won't." Then the cop decides to just park there. We actually love it when they do that. The cult members start to seethe because they can't dial 9-1-1 and bitch about us!

WE RUN THIS!
    • Like Like x 16
  2. I gone and changed my name... But yes this protest was a very lazy one. Stealing 3 parking spots in front of the coach, repeatedly changing sunglasses... ahh goodtimes.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. sallysock Member

Simply wonderful. Love love love the report and my, what signs you had. Nice.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. thewayup Member

I wonder if there'd be a few foreigner Sea Ogres in that bunch.
    It would be good if there was a sign directed at them. Something along the lines of Do You Want To Go Home? I Can Help You Escape.
    Very sad.

Thanks for the report.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. anonymous612 Member

Will piece together the video (I PROMISE THIS TIME).

TL;DR on Lazytown:
    Here in Clearwater we pride ourselves on perfecting the art of lazy protesting. We once drove around town with two anons in the back of a pickup truck holding signs and a boombox. For Operation: Don't Give A Fuck we set up patio chairs on City Hall's lawn and watched as the cult sent Scientologists TO us. We've successfully negotiated the ability to stand still at a protest rather than marching, a breakthrough in lazy protesting technology. And today we have perfected a new technique that fully takes advantage of the Welfare Truck.

The Coachman Building, one of the main and by far the busiest Scientology building, has two entrances, only one of which can be used. This opens up onto a small parking lot where the Flagvans drop off scilons for courses, and the Flagbuses pull over a few feet up the street and let them walk to the building. It has a full line of parallel parking spots (which are unmetered on weekends) on the street side of the sidewalk for the public to use. At one point during last month's protest we opened up the sidewalk-side doors on the truck and sat inside to drink/eat, while still holding our signs, and yet still had Scientologists respond to them. Lightbulb! This month, the Scientologists got to stare (and they did stare) as we parked, then mounted our Anon flag to the truck and set up a lawn chair, beach towels, a plastic lawn flamingo (because we can), and our music in the back of the truck. I can vouch for the fact that it is an extremely comfortable, lazy way to protest and omg I felt so tall.

At one point the poor cop pulled in a bit behind us and just went o___o?

PS: THE RETURN OF THE "IT'S NOT LUPUS, IT'S SCIENTLOLOGY" SIGN

PPS: We named our pet plastic lawn flamingo "Scatman Tom" because I'm a bitter grudge-holding bitch. He's a cute, psychologically unstable flamingo.

My favorites of the newish signs (or at least the ones I could remember):
    Hugh Laurie's face in large, underneath that "IT'S NOT LUPUS. IT'S SCIENTLOLOGY"
    "SCIENTOLOGY IS WHAT FAIL LOOKS LIKE"
    "SCIENTOLOGY: WHEN YOU WANT SOME CRAZY WITH YOUR EVIL"
    several Miscavige ones

plus a few got makeovers:
    "U MAD?"
    "MISCAVIGE NEEDS MORE MONEY FOR SCOTCH AND TOYS FOR TOM CRUISE"
    • Like Like x 14
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I demand pics.
    But nicely played you guise.
  8. amaX Member

Part of being lazy assholes is the fact that we just don't bother to take that many pix.
  9. Anonymous Member

I
    Lazy Anons are lazy :]
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Darth Xander Member

Good job Clearwater Anons.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Sounds good, but pics woulds be appreciated.
  12. BLiP Member

Thanks youse!!

Pics please.
  13. Anonymous Member

There are varying degrees here of don't give a shit.

The loosest of course is that you're in Florida, and most of us are not.

OSHIT EVERYONE PANIC WHAT A WIN~~
  14. Anonymous Member

inb4iseewutudidthere
  15. amaX Member

U MAD? Yes, I've seen your handy work in the thread where Six is doing a cyber smackdown on your ass. When will people learn they can't win a debate with that one?

Anyway, this is a post game report from an actual anti-Scientology protest. We protested Scientology in the city where they make their most money: Clearwater. Clearwater...the city they call their "mecca". The Clearwater Cell doesn't try to make something out of nothing. We've got enough sci shit and insanity going on here without fabricating something.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. moarxenu Member

Great raid. Awesome sign particularly Where's Shelley? and DM needing $$$ for scotch and toys.
  17. anonymous612 Member

u jelly?
  18. Anonymous Member

Don't know if I would say that characterizing Clearwater as the center of the sci universe(and therefore the center of the Chanology universe) is "fabricating something", but your post reeks of delusion and self-importance.
  19. lambear Member

Don't know if I would say that characterizing Clearwater as the center of the sci universe(and therefore the center of the Chanology universe) is "fabricating something", but your post reeks of delusion and self-importance.
    Is that you Herro? Sure sounds like you and your clones.
  20. Anonymous Member

OK, u win. Six and Anonmom can has the leader of Anonymous.
  21. lambear Member

u r obvious enough to now ignore completely.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. anonymous612 Member

Who cares? This is a postgame thread. If you don't want to read it, get out.
  24. conatus Member

laziness ftw
    • Like Like x 1
  25. amaX Member

Bitch, what I posted is true: they make their money here and they call it "mecca". There are courses you can only take in Clearwater. I didn't make this shit up. Blame L. Con Hubbard. You brought drama from another fucking post into our post game. GTFO
    • Like Like x 1
  26. AnonLover Member

Have Flamingo, Will travel!!! lol

tailgate party tech... a new form of protesting a cult that aint going anywhere anytime soon, thus you might as well be comfy!

<3<3<3

lazy raid was still great!
  27. Ahh the pink tape...
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

BooHoo-FatBastard.jpg
  29. amaX Member

Now I'm net hurt, man.
  30. Lazy Protest in Ybor next? KPLZTHX? :D
  31. Anonymous Member

The Clearwater headquarters is the main base in America. The 'capital' of the CoS is still in London
  32. Lorelei Member

Good job, ClearAnons. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  33. anonymous612 Member

Not actually true.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

You mean Saint Hill? That's not in London.
  35. Hey guys good news. Next time we raid in the Tampa Bay area I'll be able to go :) What do you guys think about and Ybor raid?