Customize

Clearwater March 10, 2012: SUCK IT POSTGAME(lrh 101st birfday)

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by amaX, Mar 10, 2012.

1. amaX Member

no. hubbard did not show up yet again.

involved parties will understand the thread title tyvm.

we had a pretty cool trio of college kids (i can call them kids cause i'm olde as dirt) come and film us this weekend. very professional. we're looking forward to traveling north to view the film. we figure we'll look like a bunch of crazy people in the film and then the student can point us out in the crowd.

downtown was wild today with some rap concerts going on all day. non-sci real rap. not the chilly beanie guy.

we were five strong today. newfag joined us. he thoroughly enjoyed himself today. well, as much as you can enjoy protesting an evil, dangerous crazy cult.

the handlers used creepy stare from across the street tech in downtown today.

i will let others tell of the glory in sea org alley today.

out at Ruth Eckerd Hall was a whole different ballgame. tolerable handlers and dirty rotten scum handlers were abundant. mansell flipped the bird at xander. mansell actually got to go INSIDE for the event this year! that boy is moving up in the cult world!

our resident ex let it rip all day. i'm sorry i missed the big show of our ex and one of our Anons tag teaming the cult film crew. poor sucker who is supposed to yell "action" was so flustered that he was waiting for the ex and the Anon to yell "action" for him.

i missed the big show because was trying to keep epic massive signage here on earth. pix to follow of signage.

i'll let everyone else tell their stories.

we all had a pretty cool day.

it was good to be out there again.
    • Like Like x 27
  2. Wb to the front lines again, AnonMom.......

Thx for the stand you always take against Scientology abuses.......
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Bravo, AMA2. Fabulous post-game report! I <3 it!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Darth Xander Member

Afternoon raid was pretty interesting. Downtown Clearwater was filed with Scilons and a bunch of kids going to an all day rap concert at Coachman Park. I felt less alienated from the Scilons then the kids. Scary.

They had Chicago Org DSA Domenic Cusano try and handle me tonight. (He does not like Six but, then again, not many people do.) Pretty quickly into his act he started talking about my Grandma, asking me if she liked the flowers they sent to her today. The guy hardly talks to me in Chicago but down here he wouldn't STFU.

Other than that, pretty standard raid. Had about four/five handlers total.

• Like Like x 14
  5. @ 5:20 of the 1st vid ^^^^^^^.......

Security guard involved in AMA's case makes his move.......

"Hey, you're getting close to AMA Didn't you tell a judge that you're afraid of her?".......

"Why did you lie to the Judge and Police, Antonio?".......

Antonio gets stuck in an electronic incident on his time track and freezes up @ 5:36.......

Lol........

Nice Vids.........
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anonymous612 Member

Supreme victory over the scilon film crew has been achieved for yet another year!

If I may bring back our old Wins/Fails chart:

Wins:
    +Antonio Avila got TOLD THE FUCK OFF by multiple anons when he tried to hang out with AMA. "HEY, I thought she put you in fear for your life?" "Hey guys, filing a false police report is illegal, right?" "Yeah, so is lying to the court." "Ooh, man, the other day I looked up the penalty for perjury. FIFTEEN YEARS." "Wow, that sucks." "Yeah, it'd really suck if someone here had committed that crime, right...?"
    +holy shit a film crew that's actually a film crew and not scientologist PIs? SHOCKING.
    +random hipsters thought said film crew were following us around because they worked for HBO. Said film crew has hit the bigtime!
    +They imported Xander's scilon pal from Chicago just to make him less homesick.
    +Welco sign, four years running. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
    +Police presence in Sea Org alley kept the scilons from losing their fucking shit at us. Officer was particularly attentive as well: if we started to get a bit out of sight, or a Flag bus pulled up blocking his view, he'd follow us around it to keep us in eyesight.
    +The return of the barbie speakers, Sparrow style.
    +Tom was asked if he learned to dance on the internet. He had.
    +Random channers passing by stopped and at one point asked one of our handlers about OT3. Handler had not yet taken OT3. Awkward.
    +City government drained the AIDSfountain that the homeless people piss in, thus saving the lives of millions of innocents.
    +With the parade of idiot rap concertgoers seeing parking meters labeled "Free on weekends" and then asking us if they were free on weekends, we had free entertainment.
    +No Doyle Mills. Always the winnest of wins.
    +I missed Peetie's brief appearance.
    +Paul Kellerhaus coming around the corner like a wounded bull shouting "GET OFF MY BUSH!!!" when he saw a couple anons leaning against one of the planters of trees they were trying to use to block us from protesting at Ruth Eckerd Hall.
    +The exterior filming that they rebroadcast at a later date to the other orgs was resoundingly prevented like no other filming has been prevented before. While their camera was rolling, we: gave the director directing tips, critiqued the choice in microphone and lighting, pointed out every time they got distracted and what the consequences would be if they disappointed DM, provided a musical background, reminded the "reporter" chick of her lines when she would constantly forget them out of distraction (okay maybe "Welcome to the Anonymous protest, we're here to party" wasn't actually her line, but we tried), danced back and forth in between the camera and the reporter, offered to do it for her (her idea, actually), and told off the OSA handlers that kept trying to handle us while the crew was trying to film. Those bastards, they were distracting the poor film crew. That must have been why the crew got no work done...right? ;)

Fails:
    -have yet to invent technology that allows us to teleport home instantly when we're too tired to feel like driving.
    • Like Like x 17
  7. Anonymous Member

For clarification? That scilon film crew QUIT before they were finished. Even they admitted they were just packing it in.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. anonymous612 Member

Scientology Generator Owner's Manual:

1. Purchase or rent generator.
    2. Transport it to event.
    3. Set it up.
    4. Run it for hours, drowning out your own propaganda film.
    5. AT NO TIME EVER PLUG IT INTO ANYTHING.
    • Like Like x 12
  9. PMSL!

Total mockery of totalitarian scam cult may not be the best disinfectant, but then again it just might.

Mwahs and less than threes all round.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Six, may I say that I love your hair? It looks lovely!

BTW: That generator was plugged to NOTHING? Bitch, please...you didn't realize they were charging electricity to the air so their body thetans went all happy on the tone scale?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. anonymous612 Member

Oh don't you lie. I have jew hair. It does whatever the motherfuck it wants.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

Shut up and accept my compliment, bitch.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. anonymous612 Member

okay. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Strixcoil Moderator

Just wanted to say that I loved this postgame report. Good to know from you guys. (And the videos were amazing, as always.)

And hell yeah, AMA is back. (And you're not olde as dirt, AMA. If you keep protesting and having fun, you never get old.)
    • Like Like x 6
  15. anonymous612 Member

I'm sorry AMA missed it but the greatest part of this protest was Kellerhaus shouting about his bush.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

I'm relieved to hear that the police were actually paying attention this time. Good job everybody.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Enturbulette Member

love this report - thx to all.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Darth Xander Member

Some pics from last night:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This guy was one of I think about five handlers last night.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 14
  19. Darth Xander Member

Ok, so Domenic was going on and on about my Grandma. Asking if she got the flowers, asking if she knew I protested, asking if I was in her will. He went on and on about my law license and what I'm going to do when it gets pulled. Per usual, he tried to tie me in with the hackers and they had a print out of the story about the guy in Chicago who got arrested last week. Then started asking questions about why I was there, asking how much I was being paid. At one point either he or another handler called me a failed attorney. But BY FAR the most annoying thing he said last night was that he is an Ohio State Suckeye. It all makes perfect sense now.
    • Like Like x 10
  20. lostatsea Member

I love AMA's sign! And awww, Sparrow. <3

The last guy is used as a handler all the time--I've seen him in Sparrow's vids and FreakE's vids. I think he's from Philly. I know we have his name on another thread, somewhere.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. BLiP Member

Noice! Thanks youse.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. lostatsea Member

Bruce Thompson, Philly DSA. Geez, does Philadelphia even still have an org?
    • Like Like x 4
  23. RightOn Member

one big happy family again!
    YAY!!!!

You gave Flag a good kick in the pants!
    Looking good AMA!
    Your sign is not big enough. More PVC tubage needed!! LOL!!

that whole mess with Thompson showing up from Philly to totally harass Xandar is amazing.
    Talk about foot bullet? Showing proof of fair game being alive and well today. Asking about his Grandmother and sending her flowers and her will? WTF?
    Talking about his license being pulled?
    Brilliant! NOT!
    They have nerve talking about license's being pulled! Moxon should have been out of the lawyer game long ago.
    • Like Like x 6
  24. Anonymous Member

Threatening someone's grandmother? Domenic Cusano, you are a fucking pussy. And an evil one, at that.
    • Like Like x 6
  25. amaX Member

on a lighter note: i'm thinking six and i might actually have upstat hair!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

Hey guise, what about that awesome protest? Remember that? It was awesome! CWanons are full of win. srs
    • Like Like x 6
  27. amaX Member

and another fucking thing...
    you talk about the LMT like they were perfect gods. we spent four fucking years trying to work with the CPD and the attorney for the CPD to make it where we don't have to continue marching in the fucking heat of downtown clearwater. why did we have to keep marching downtown? because the law was re-written because of how fucking disruptive the LMT assholes could be.

there are still fucking white lines drawn on watterson st. where LMT individuals could not cross.

we go across those lines all the time---on both sides of the street.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Strixcoil Moderator

Ok, enough ego fight. Get back on the fucking track already.

I wanna know about that handler...he sent flowers to Xander's grandma? wtf? :confused:
    • Like Like x 4
  29. anonymous612 Member

More likely Xander's home org did. That guy is head of their OSA department. He probably either made a call or got a call informing him of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. xenubarb Member

I'm not clear on one thing. Xander, did you say that you felt more alienated by rap fans than Scilons?

What kind of a black man ARE you?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Strixcoil Moderator

But, why on Teegeeack you would send flowers to someone you probably despise? A taunt to get Xander mad?

That's kind of...creepy. In the "Stalker ex-bf will watch you from the window and leave you flowers in the doorstep with notes saying how he will kill you if you don't love him back" kind of creepy.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Agreed. It's a message of "we know where she lives, and we can get to her". Also, I think asking Xander if he's in his grandmother's will as about as clear cut a threat as you can get. Creepy as fuck.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

(Samefag) But of course, the actual "why" is to psych Xander out and to get him to not protest (or to get his family to ask him to not protest). Of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. amaX Member

i know! what kind of desperate pieces of shit would try to intimidate someone by going after their grandmother?
    • Like Like x 3
  35. DeathHamster Member

The same desperate pieces of shit who've been doing that kind of thing for decades.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Darth Xander Member

For the record, Domenic (I think that's how he spelled it on the citation issued against me in Chicago) Cusano is actually the ethics officer for the Chicago Org. His wife, Rebecca (OT7!) is the DSA.
    • Like Like x 4
  37. xenubarb Member

They went after my elderly parents, who were in their 70s when I started this. They found a 90 year old uncle who couldn't tell them anything. I believe they found a couple of cousins because these relatives had some strange encounters with strangers who sought them out.

Old people and children, they like those best because we feel protective towards them and when filled with righteous raeg, we might make mistakes the cult can use against us. Tommygorman tommygorman is a great example of doin it right. He has not once retaliated when physically attacked by scilons. If he had, as a trained boxer, he would be vulnerable as the cult would certainly claim he is a highly trained fighter assaulting poor clammy passerby, baww fail, time and money wasted.
    • Like Like x 10
  38. Strixcoil Moderator

Answer: Scientologists that are crumbling apart like the lemon cake I did last week.

(It was so soft and crumb-elicious...!)
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Darth Xander Member

Regarding the flowers, based on what I've been able to discern from my Grandma (who is rather advanced in age), a woman delivered the flowers and told her they were from her and I. This woman was of an age that made my Grandma think she might be my gf.
  40. CarterUSP Member

You guys are awesome. Bus load after bus load of the sea org elite, with all of their training, tech and confront, cannot stop you.
    • Like Like x 5