Customize

Clearwater Scilon IDs requested! Photos ITT.

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by anonymous612, Jul 21, 2011.

1. anonymous612 Member

One or two of these we either already know and are looking for a confirmation on or we know and I personally have forgotten.

To my knowledge! this is Heraldo Antonio Avila. Or Antonio Avila Heraldo. Something like that. Confirmation appreciated.

WwPtB.png

Confirmed: Maureen O'Keefe.

[IMG]

Appeared to be working with O'Keefe, but that might have just been because of both being Scilons. Very...devout. We shouldn't be here not because it's illegal/immoral/silly/whatever, but because it's against Scientology beliefs and we're going to burn forever in the Scientology afterlife. That kind of thing. Come to think of it...isn't Lindsay married to a Greg? How many eyes does he have? Because this guy's had this eyepatch for at least two months. Is not Greg.

ZamTr.png

T5kU8.png

7i3CQ.png

Has apparently been a Flagsec/OSA guy for years and years:
    EDIT: added better photo

adBdl.png DnyVf.png

Claims his first name is Scott. Sorry, Scott, guess you can't help me after all.

0J5OL.png

May have more, these are just the ones I found right away.
  2. anonymous612 Member

Also, not my photos but I recognize them.

Can anyone ID...
    security3-35A.jpg

and the guy on the right here?
    security1-10A.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

guy on the right? Chaz Bono? or a young Wayne Newton

sorry couldn't resist.
    I will help look ;)

So Antwatio is afraid of da ladies eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anonymous612 Member

Dead serious, Antonio called him Mary. For like, the entire day. ;-; DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR UNDERLINGS TWATTY?
  5. RightOn Member

Oh Antwatio you naughty clam
  6. Anonymous Member

not having any luck so far
  7. anonymous612 Member

The most reliable report on this guy so far gives him the first name David. Not sure if believe. http://i.imgur.com/DnyVf.png

Anyone have a second opinion on the chick? Because we think that's the same woman.
  8. Smurf Member

It doesn't look like Lindsay to me.. but, I haven't seen her or Gregg in years. Looks more like Maureen O'Keefe.

BTW, the Colton's are operating under 3 company names now:

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/00166168.pdf

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/78956311.pdf (reinstated 2011)

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/90911150.pdf

http://examsecurity.com/content/our-founder
    • Like Like x 2
  9. anonymous612 Member

Winrar. That's the same voice.
  10. RightOn Member

Smorf smokes on this stuff
    • Like Like x 3
  11. DeathHamster Member

That's recent? I thought she had blown. How sad if she hasn't.

1990s:
    MOK-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  12. anonymous612 Member

The photo I used was from earlier this month.
  13. pooks Member

Ah shit, Maureen was once my closest friend. I unfortunately got her into Scn. I heard she was working for OSA at Flag. Don't know how she can do that as she's not qualified to be in the SO. Maybe she's on a "special project" so she can skirt the issue of not being SO qualled due to taking LSD when she was younger.

For christ fucking sakes, wake the fuck up Maureen. I was wrong. It's a fucking trap!
  14. anonymous612 Member

She claims she isn't OSA.

Then again she claims to not know what OSA is, so go figure.
  15. Darth Xander Member

She was back out in Sea Org Alley today.
  16. pooks Member

Last I knew she was contracted staff at the Boston Org as the Dir of Invest Osa Boston. That meant she ran Boston OSA's Intell Div.

Then I heard -- a few years ago-- that she was working at Flag. I figured she was sent there on a special non sea org mission to "handle" something-- probably Clearwater SP's and the anon's.

She's there working for OSA. That's what she does. She's worked for them for 30 years or so.

She used to not openly lie. If you see her tell, her old Best Friend Patty Moher -- pronounced Mowa --says Hi and that she should stop being a retard.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Darth Xander Member

Dang it! Had you posted that two hours ago...
  18. anonymous612 Member

Save it for another time, I'm already looking forward to LSD jokes.
  19. pooks Member

Hopefully you will see her again. She's kind of been hiding which makes me think she's doing more Intel work then PR work. Anywayz, if you see please tell her that I still love her and that she should stop being a retard.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Darth Xander Member

Will do! Word for word.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. pooks Member

A little more data on Maureen. She's about 60 now. She's never been married and hasn't had any sex in over 30 years. She's not allowed to masterbate so she's probably shut off a lot of emotions just to endure.

She's a stone cold Scientologist. She completely brainwashed and when ever the brainwash starts leaving her she quickly does what RON tells her to do and starts writing up O/W's to protect herself from going over to the dark side.

She hasn't moved up the Bridge to Total Freedom in over 15 years and is stuck on OT 7. She has a brother named Harry that is antago to Scn. Don't know if she's disconnected or not. She likes to drive Mazda Miata's. Don't know if she can afford one or not.

Honestly if you want to fuck with her quote the Creed of the Church

"That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others;"

Ask her how she justifies her and OSA behavior with this point.
  22. Darth Xander Member

Awesome! I will use this tomorrow if she and the one-eyed tool shows up. Don't think I'll get into the sex part though. Ahem.
  23. DeathHamster Member

Wear t-shirts from distant places. She'll assume that's where you're from and call you scum for coming that far.
  24. Anonymous Member

Oh you, Pooks! lol. Now, are we talking about another case of suppressed homophobia here? Never married, no sex in 30 years? hmmm, I say, hmmm. Of course, at this point, stress, sleep deprivation, mental coercion and just the normal human body stuff would mean she's probably post menopausal, so not likely at this point even missing those "encounters" and not getting signals of "urges".

So, besides "It's OK To Doubt" ...

"OK to THINK Freely"
    "OK to TALK Freely"
    "OK to WRITE Freely"

p.s.: "OK to BE Gay, Really"
  25. Smurf Member

Maureen sold her home recently on Washington Ave in Clearwater (not far from the Sandcastle). http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/206-N-Washington-Ave-Clearwater-FL-33755/47040883_zpid/. Her brother, Harry, and niece Aileen, reside in Norwich, CT. Aileen had a baby 2 years ago which I suspect Maureen has never seen, nor cares to.

I'd ask her about it, next time you see her. She'll probably get upset & demand to know where you got your data.

PEREZ/O’KEEFE: Daughter, to Carlos Perez and Aileen O’Keefe, Oct. 5.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/lifeevents/x1692327844/Birth-announcements-Oct-11#axzz1SyXCRshH

• Like Like x 1
  26. lostatsea Member

Apologies for the off-topic, pooks, but Mowa? Huh. I never would have guessed that was the pronunciation. Is that with a Southern New England accent, or what?
  27. Anonymous Member

Probably. It's an Irish name usually pronounced as it is spelled. http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=moher&submit=Submit
  28. lostatsea Member

29. pooks Member

Ya, I'm pretty sure she's gay but it's been suppressed by all the Hubbard garbage. I think telling her it's OK to be Gay would be a good thing. It would rock her world a bit because no one she knows would ever say it to her.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. pooks Member

Thanks for the update. I remember her niece Aileen. Maureen was, at one time, very close to Aileen and her brother, I can't remember his name,it starts with a C, Colin, Connell, Conner, something different, and Irish.

It will be good to mention this stuff because it will send her and OSA into a tizzy wondering how it is you have this data. Just tell her the evil psychs gave it to you.
  31. pooks Member

The howsay link pronounces it correctly mow -her, but I grew up in Boston where the "r" sound
    is pronounced with an "ah" sound.

baker = bakah
    peckerhead = peckahhead
    retarded =retahdid.

This is classic Boston speak.

• Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Coz OSA never read this forum so they'll be all freaked out and shit!
  33. anonymous612 Member

More likely they'll send someone new out, which is equally amusing considering the reason they had to use Maureen was because the anons found out who the LAST guy was.
  34. pooks Member

You'd be surprised at how compartmentalized they are. Just because OSA reads this site doesn't mean they act on everything or pass the word on.
  35. anonymous612 Member

36. pooks Member