Customize

Cloud Computing

Discussion in 'Keeping Your Anonymity In Iran' started by Columbia Star Media, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Avoid preparing any data via cloud computing: using the resources of an external word/data processing source on the internet. That would all be easily compromised.
  2. Not if used through a VPN? I'm pretty sure Google Docs doesn't hand information to the Iranian government, and using an online editor saves the trouble of having to destroy your hard-drives if you get arrested.
  3. Basji, Revolutionary Guards......your choice, murder people or freedom. Lay down your arms. CHOOSE FREEDOM.

Basji, Revolutionary Guards, if Ahmadjad wins, you continue murdering. If Mosavi wins, what happens to you? Lay down your arms. CHOOSE FREEDOM!

Ask your mother or your wife, should you continue shooting your people or choose freedom?

Khamenei, why choose Ahmadjad when your people choose Mousavi? Dump Ahmadjad & make $$$ from tourists, We love your people.
  4. Two issues:

First, Google publicly acknowledges providing software to authoritarian governments to monitor its people. China comes immediately to mind. Either Google or China can provide Iran with the technology.

Second, and more importantly, cloud computing can easily be hacked into by just guessing passwords via computerized algorithms.
  5. TheONE-IRAN Member

Point one, Google never provided software to China to monitor their people. This is utter complete bullshit. They agreed to censor search results in their Chinese version of google.

Point two, This is incredibly obvious and applies to most anything that uses user/pass creds.

And three, lets get shit correct before we start presenting here. Remember information here could become a do or die situation.
  6. Nul.nul Member

Google bows to pressure from authoritarian governments...period. I would not trust them with my life that is for sure.